Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yikes - oh, the privilege

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Yikes - oh, the privilege
April 20, 2016
Wow, this moo and loaf will be even more intolerable than they usually are, being all holy and stuff

http://tinyurl.com/gv2orl4
Re: Yikes - oh, the privilege
April 21, 2016
Please don't use URL shortners, people need to see the full link before clicking to decide that it's not malicious.
Anonymous User
April 21, 2016
I didn't know that, Yurble, thank you for letting me know. Here's the full link:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/indiana-woman-claims-ultrasound-shows-christ-on-a-cross-his-legs-are-crossed-and-everything/
April 21, 2016
Thanks for expanding the link.

I would say she's not all that different from other breeders in thinking that her spawn is going to save the world. Someone should start a therapy fund for the sprog already, since it's going to need it when it fails to fulfill mommy's dreams.
April 22, 2016
Maybe she'll give birth to the Anti Christ.
April 22, 2016
mumofsixbirds
Maybe she'll give birth to the Anti Christ.

I wish it were so.
April 22, 2016
“I feel like it’s a sign that everything’s going to be okay with him,” she explained.

And 15 years later, her holy spawn shoots up his high school, killing many of his fellow students, all because he got pissed when they refused to acknowledge his specialness. Families are destroyed, people are demanding to know why this little shit felt he had to kill a bunch of people, and Moo is left with the reality that her Christ-like spawn was the devil all along. She managed to turn a blind eye to all the other bad shit he did like poisoning the neighbour's cat, setting things on fire just because he could, bullying neighbourhood kids and threatening them with knives, and vandalizing the neighbours' cars. Somebody else poisoned the cat. Those other mothers were making up stories about her precious because they were jealous that their children weren't as holy and special as hers was. And the vandalized cars? Well, he didn't do it! He was framed!
But this she can't make go away, no matter how much she tries to put the blame on something or someone else. She just ends up looking like the self-absorbed cow she is.
Anonymous User
April 23, 2016
"Maybe she'll give birth to the Anti Christ."

thumbs up

Just turn that ultrasound upside down!
April 27, 2016
onlyanimalsnohumans
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/indiana-woman-claims-ultrasound-shows-christ-on-a-cross-his-legs-are-crossed-and-everything/

maybe they had some kinky roleplay before trying for the kid, and she was dressed up as a nun and a crucifix went to where it shouldn't have, and then they couldn't get it out...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login