Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Slams Heathrow Airport for Doing Its Job

Posted by writer44 
Re: Moo Slams Heathrow Airport for Doing Its Job
April 25, 2016
First of all, 14 litres? How much does that brat guzzle?

Second, why did she feel humiliated? Because they talked about her breast milk in front of other people? Isn't breastfeeding supposed to be all natural and normal, and non-embarrassing? She should feel like an idiot for expecting them to break rules for her, but it's only humiliating if the situation or subject is embarrassing-- which breastfeeders insist it isn't. In short, somebody's lying.
April 26, 2016
kittehpeoples
First of all, 14 litres? How much does that brat guzzle?

Second, why did she feel humiliated? Because they talked about her breast milk in front of other people? Isn't breastfeeding supposed to be all natural and normal, and non-embarrassing? She should feel like an idiot for expecting them to break rules for her, but it's only humiliating if the situation or subject is embarrassing-- which breastfeeders insist it isn't. In short, somebody's lying.

Being wrong in public and not having people give way seems to be tantamount to extreme humiliation for today's overwrought breeders. That's why they attempt to soothe their feelings by posting about it as publically as possible, seeking vindication, because the embarrassment comes only from not having their position upheld, not from the number of people that know about the situation.

Basically, they are egotistical daisies with hyperbolic emotions who appear to have never heard the word "No".
April 27, 2016
"Baby friendly" hospitals are legally sanctioned torture chambers. Even if I thought giving birth is a special miracle and not a torture itself, I would still feel being in a baby friendly hospital is torture. In many places nurses aren't even allowed to help the moo b/c "it's natural that nobody but moo takes care of the kyd", even if she is severely exhausted and had a difficult birth or caesarean. Babies are not allowed formula even if moo doesn't have milk immediately after birth (which happens to about 15% of them), I've heard of babies not getting anything to drink and suffer severe dehydration that made it necessary for them to be put on IV. They actually say it does not cause harm to the baby if s/he doesn't eat for a few days after birth, but even if it doesn't, can you imagine how it must feel to go hungry for days?
April 27, 2016
Back on topic, moo is the quintessential entitlemoo, judging from her letter.

"This wasn't some rare bottle of wine or luxury perfume I was trying to negotiate as a carry on."

Fortunately no, it was just something your body produces for FREE. Wish my body could do that with expensive wine or perfume.

"This was my son's health and nourishment."

You left your son for two fucking weeks when he is young enough to beastfeed. Why this sudden agony over his well-being?

"This was the money I would now need to spend buying formula that wasn't necessary."

Your job is oh so important that you have to travel for weeks but it apparently doesn't pay enough if you can't even buy formula. This just doesn't add up.

"This wasn't tomorrow's milk; it was two weeks worth of nutrition for my child."

Are you planning to leave for two weeks again? Will the kid recognize you when you finally decide to spend time with him?

"And it was the countless hours of my time, my energy, even my dignity in some instances"

Let me guess... people did not build you a special milk-expressing pavilion with gold-plated walls and Renaissance Madonna paintings, and you had to pump at some ordinary place. Heaven forbid, they might have even suggested you should go to the toilet to pump.
April 29, 2016
tea princess
"Baby friendly" hospitals are legally sanctioned torture chambers. Even if I thought giving birth is a special miracle and not a torture itself, I would still feel being in a baby friendly hospital is torture. In many places nurses aren't even allowed to help the moo b/c "it's natural that nobody but moo takes care of the kyd", even if she is severely exhausted and had a difficult birth or caesarean. Babies are not allowed formula even if moo doesn't have milk immediately after birth (which happens to about 15% of them), I've heard of babies not getting anything to drink and suffer severe dehydration that made it necessary for them to be put on IV. They actually say it does not cause harm to the baby if s/he doesn't eat for a few days after birth, but even if it doesn't, can you imagine how it must feel to go hungry for days?

So much for that all-important bonding moos harp on about. A child's first days of life is being starved? Great way for a kid to develop reactive attachment disorder when it already has food insecurity.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 02, 2016

And it was the countless hours of my time, my energy, even my dignity in some instances

First of all, bullshit on the "countless." And how much energy does it take to hang a pump off your breast?

But the thing that really gets me about that comment is the "dignity" part. If breastfeeding is so natural and acceptable, how would pumping or beefing cause a loss of dignity?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login