Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Slams Heathrow Airport for Doing Its Job

Posted by writer44 
Moo Slams Heathrow Airport for Doing Its Job
April 23, 2016
This is all over my Facebook feed. This woman CHOSE to have a kid, and chose to keep working at her job that affords her the opportunity to travel frequently. What did she expect? It isn't like banning liquids on planes is a new thing.

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Mom-Forced-Throw-Out-2-Weeks-Breast-Milk-Heathrow-41023600

Totally ridiculous and just reeks of entitlement.
Re: Moo Slams Heathrow Airport for Doing Its Job
April 23, 2016
Poor moo, she was "humiliated".
The article claims "Martinez's open letter to the security at Terminal 5 will destroy you no matter what your stance on breastfeeding is, as the desire to give your child everything you possibly can is universal."

Huh. I read as much of it as I could bear to eye rolling smiley and yet ... not destroyed. It seems to take so little to "destroy" these breeders, how can they possibly remain equanimous enough to raise chill'uns?
April 23, 2016
Poor moo, she should give up her job and stay home to tit feed her kid if she's that adamant about it!

Then again, traveling and her job is probably the only break she gets from her brats. I wonder who is watching /raising them the rest of the time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
April 23, 2016
These younger people, especially breeders are so prone to hyperbole that it is hard to take anything they say seriously.
They are "destroyed" because some excess breast milk that they could easily afford to replace with formula got tossed.
Getting treated like everyone else in the airport for liquid regulations really imposed on their sense of superiority and privilege.
April 23, 2016
14 litres of biohazard waste. 14 litres!!!

That's just over 3 imperial gallons. Enough for me to to drive about 160 miles. The liquid rules have been in place now for nearly 10 years os she' either stupid, been living on Mars or is just a plain ole entitlemoo.
April 23, 2016
bookworm
14 litres of biohazard waste. 14 litres!!!

That's just over 3 imperial gallons. Enough for me to to drive about 160 miles. The liquid rules have been in place now for nearly 10 years os she' either stupid, been living on Mars or is just a plain ole entitlemoo.

I vote entitle Moo.the finger smiley

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 24, 2016
And here I am, the paranoid idiot who bubble-wraps a few 15ml bottles of nail polish to Marshmallow Man status and stashes them in the bag I plan to check because I'm scared TSA will confiscate them. Why don't I just whine to them about how it would destroy me not to have flammable blue glittery crap on board with me on the plain so I can give myself a manicure, never mind the other passengers choking on the smell? Cthulhu forbid that TSA would throw the thing out or else I'd throw a tantrum on Facebook about being "justly upset" because not being allowed to bring a potentially fire-starting chemical aboard "destroyed" me.

plastered all over Facebook
...you dumped [the frozen biohazard waste] into the trash like a random bottle of travel shampoo.

At least an exploded bottle of travel shampoo won't give me herpes. Can you imagine what would happen if one of those temporarily frozen packets of beast milk (yes, I'm exclusively calling it beast milk from now on) leaked all over the plane? There's nowhere to run from zombie pathogens 40,000 feet in the air.

Maybe I don't get it because I was formula-fed.
April 24, 2016
aes sedai
There's nowhere to run from zombie pathogens 40,000 feet in the air.

Is that zombie, or mombie?

Flight 462

ETA: WARNING - contains scenes of zombie carnage
April 24, 2016
aes sedai
Maybe I don't get it because I was formula-fed.

Nope. I was breast-fed and I don't get how it's okay to expose others to potential pathogens.
April 24, 2016
The moos need to just fucking drop it with the tit-juice obsession. They're all being had and they're too stupid to realize it. All the fucking contortion and torture they go through to feed their lumps the supposed golden fucking nectar of the gods is absolutely unnecessary. There is nothing wrong with formula! All this attachment parenting, all natchural, squating-in-the-trees and feeding your sprog like an ape b.s. was just designed to keep women pregnant, barefoot and chained to their uterus for life.

Feed the fucking thing formula!
April 24, 2016
stillwaters
The moos need to just fucking drop it with the tit-juice obsession. They're all being had and they're too stupid to realize it. All the fucking contortion and torture they go through to feed their lumps the supposed golden fucking nectar of the gods is absolutely unnecessary. There is nothing wrong with formula! All this attachment parenting, all natchural, squating-in-the-trees and feeding your sprog like an ape b.s. was just designed to keep women pregnant, barefoot and chained to their uterus for life.

And apparently it impacts the confidence of new mothers.

LINK

One of the worst moments of my first year with my first child was a visit from a well-regarded lactation consultant. She told me that both my son’s sucking skills and my milk production were B-grade; to improve, she instructed me to pump after every feeding and to guzzle an awful bespoke herbal tea. If you’ve ever nursed a newborn, you know they eat about every two hours, and that those two hours are measured from the beginning of a feeding, not the end; in practice, you get about 90 minutes between each one. She was telling me to spend 20 of those precious minutes hooked up to a hellish machine. I was vulnerable, and rather than throwing her out of my house and giving my hungry baby some supplementary formula, I tried to comply. Until she showed up, I’d been thinking that the whole having-a-newborn thing wasn’t quite as bad as I’d feared. Afterward, I was ashamed, overwhelmed, and unsure I could handle parenthood.
April 24, 2016
cassia
These younger people, especially breeders are so prone to hyperbole that it is hard to take anything they say seriously.
They are "destroyed" because some excess breast milk that they could easily afford to replace with formula got tossed.
Getting treated like everyone else in the airport for liquid regulations really imposed on their sense of superiority and privilege.

Modify this sentence slightly to apply for all situations and we've got the breeder motto.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 24, 2016
My generation was exclusively formula fed. Beast feeding was for the desperately poor.

Funny how my generation had no food allergies, and almost no childhood illnesses. We were vaccinated, played outside in the dirt and snow, drank water from the garden hose, and went swimming in lakes, rivers and streams. We played with insects and went fishing.

Kids today live sedentary lives, they live on the computer. They have playdates. Everything they eat is processed. Anti-vaxxers dominate the airwaves, and beast feeding is touted as the magical cure-all.

What is wrong with this picture?
April 24, 2016
coco uk
Poor moo, she was "humiliated".

Yep, so humiliated that the first thing she did was go public eye rolling smiley Typical attention-whoring behaviour from a moo of her caliber.

ETA: Having scanned through her original post (because even when scanning, it read like an emotionally manipulative peace of trash normally reserved for teen fan forums) she admits that she hadn't checked to see if they would let her take the tit juice on board, she just ASSumed they'd let her because she's a saintly moo.

Moooooo
I acknowledge my part in this equation. I should have looked up the Civil Aviation rule. You do not allow breastmilk on the plane if the mother is not traveling with her baby

Later on this year I will be taking some of my best friend's ashes with me to Japan, to scatter in an appropriate place. The first thing I did was find out if and how I would be able to bring such a thing onto a flight (every airline said the same thing, it needs to be in a scannable container and I need her passport and death certificate with me). I echo what others have said, about fluids being restricted on flights being common knowledge for the past 10+ years, and she acknowledges that she knows about fluid restrictions...

Mooooooo
Airport security is extremely important – it is essential in the world’s current threat environment, and I'm deeply appreciative of the work done by thousands of aviation security workers at airports around the globe.

...but goes on to request special treatment and overlooking the rules just for her because magikal tittie juice. The airport staff - having no way of knowing what's in there besides what she's telling them - are supposed to look the other way for 14 litres of Dog-knows-what just because she says it's beast milk??

Fuck me, the entitlement is strong in this one!
April 24, 2016
In my area, hospitals insist that mothers breast-feed exclusively for the first six months, no formula allowed unless moo can't produce enough milk. It means moms are effectively chained to their loaves for the first twenty-four weeks, and if moos don't like it, tough titty! I don't know why women put up with this savagery just to ensnare a man and get praise and gifts.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
"In my area, hospitals insist that mothers breast-feed exclusively for the first six months, no formula allowed unless moo can't produce enough milk."

That is surely not legal. Or enforceable. Or anything short of OUTRAGEOUS.
April 24, 2016
From reading The Skeptical OB, I know there are "baby friendly" hospitals that won't provide formula, or at least make it very hard to get formula. They basically force you to tit feed (at least for the duration of the time you're in for birth). They cram tit Nazis down your throat that will counsel you to never give up on BFing, even if the kid is not getting enough to eat. Supplementing with formula, even while still BFing when you can, is considered detrimental.
If you decide to forego BFing and feed your baby formula, you have to sign a fucking release statement saying that you've been taught BFing is the best for your child and you're purposefully and knowingly disregarding that knowledge.

The bullshit is so stacked against women again. I'm almost sorry I've decided to be CF - I would so enjoy raining fucking hell down on any hospital or tit Nazi that dared to treat me in such an infantilizing manner.

ETA: http://www.skepticalob.com/2016/04/the-baby-friendly-hospital-initiative-bullies-babies.html
April 24, 2016
My mother says that when she had me, back 40+ years ago now, she simply told them she didn't want to breast feed and they gave her some kind of injection to dry up her milk supply. She doesn't know what was in that injection, nor do I, maybe some kind of hormone, but these days it's my understanding that if a woman doesn't want to breast feed then they don't give whatever this injection was. They just make women wait until all the leaking finally goes away naturally. Some women try putting cabbage leaves on their breasts as that's supposed to help.

Perhaps "they" decided that injection was harmful, but it strikes me as suspicious that they no longer offer it and make new mothers who don't want to breast feed just suck it up and leak everywhere. It seems like another way to control women and try to force them to be chained to a new loaf 24/7, part and parcel with all the anti-choice laws certain politicians try and sometimes succeed in passing.

Gotta keep women in their place. Keep them from easily getting contraception and abortions and then, once the loaf/new consumer/wage slave arrives, do their best to make new moms use their bodies to feed the new baby so that everything else will be more difficult.
April 25, 2016
onlyanimalsnohumans
"In my area, hospitals insist that mothers breast-feed exclusively for the first six months, no formula allowed unless moo can't produce enough milk."

That is surely not legal. Or enforceable. Or anything short of OUTRAGEOUS.

It's their official advice. Of course moo can do as she pleases, but the party line is to push titfeeding.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 25, 2016
This is Lactavist cult propaganda if any I saw one. Yes, it is a cult, and should be actively discouraged as a dangerous following.

Seriously, it's nothing but a BODY FLUID!!!. It's not some majikal rare godly substance to be worshiped or kowtowed to, but a glandular discharge from an organ that is produced by every other mammalian species.

The fact that it's a BODY FLUID!!! means it's exactly the bloody same as urine, blood, saliva, earwax, boogers and semen. Have a good look at any insalubrious suburbs, and there are downright disgusting people out there, where I wouldn't go 100 yards near them, let alone be anywhere near their BODY FLUIDS. Where do these heifers get off in thinking it's okay to bring gallons of their poorly sealed FESTERING PATHOGENIC DISCHARGE into a confined area with multiple potential infection victims.

Seriously, if anyone tried this with other body fluids, there would be such an almighty uproar, that the person would be hounded down with torches and pitchforks, and what remained would be facing years in a federal penitentiary for attempting to bring bio-weapon into a plane. However it's all cookies and fairy dust when it's the so idolised tit pee.
April 25, 2016
Nope, not destroyed either. Considering beast milk can carry HIV and Hepatitis, I'm quite satisfied that the airport made the right decision. Why do moos think they're so goddamned special, when in fact they are the norm? Most people have loaves. The minority does not. How can a painfully average decision make someone feel so entitled and spayshall that they feel the need to break the rules?

Those rules are there to protect the passengers and flight crew. Moo is just going to have to suck it up and deal. Pun intended.
April 25, 2016
mumofsixbirds
Those rules are there to protect the passengers and flight crew. Moo is just going to have to suck it up and deal. Pun intended.

the finger smiley

I also love how she whines about squeezing herself (pun also intended) for extra cash to buy formula now that her beast milk has been confiscated and destroyed like a used needle in the biohazard bin. If you can afford a transatlantic flight you can very well afford a few cans of the stuff. Even if her flight was expensed by the company, because she does mention flying worldwide for her job (aren't you supposed to give that kind of thing up when you have kids?), she works. She isn't a SAHM. Shouldn't she be able to afford a week's worth of formula provided she hasn't frittered away all her money on kindercrap?
April 25, 2016
tiredchicken
My mother says that when she had me, back 40+ years ago now, she simply told them she didn't want to breast feed and they gave her some kind of injection to dry up her milk supply. She doesn't know what was in that injection, nor do I, maybe some kind of hormone, but these days it's my understanding that if a woman doesn't want to breast feed then they don't give whatever this injection was. They just make women wait until all the leaking finally goes away naturally. Some women try putting cabbage leaves on their breasts as that's supposed to help.

Perhaps "they" decided that injection was harmful, but it strikes me as suspicious that they no longer offer it and make new mothers who don't want to breast feed just suck it up and leak everywhere. It seems like another way to control women and try to force them to be chained to a new loaf 24/7, part and parcel with all the anti-choice laws certain politicians try and sometimes succeed in passing.

Gotta keep women in their place. Keep them from easily getting contraception and abortions and then, once the loaf/new consumer/wage slave arrives, do their best to make new moms use their bodies to feed the new baby so that everything else will be more difficult.

Lactation Supression Injections:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/labor-and-delivery/expert-answers/lactation-suppression/faq-20058016
April 25, 2016
I'm in my 40's and I remember my mother telling me about getting the injection when she had me and my brother. I had no idea they did away with them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login