Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman opens breast feeding cafe. Harassment ensues, everyone is gobsmacked

Posted by Dorisan 
LINK

I'm fine with the idea. Give the b-feeders someplace to congregate and not be in my face. But the harassment she faces, while wrong, makes me think "yeah, now you see what cafe folks and restaurateurs deal with when they make their eateries childfree or restrict the presence of children."
^ This

Yeah, it is a good idea to get them all into one place, a place I pray to doG I will never stumble into by mistake, but sadly, the moos will never get your brilliant analogy
Ewwww....I can't imagine what that place must reek like. Sour milk and dirty shitsacks. What an appetizing place to eat / sarcasm.

I'm fine with her having her beast feeding café, as long as moos go there and don't infect other regular restaurants, 'cause you know, they're gonna. How can they get attention if they go to a beast feeding café? Everyone IN the joint will be beast feeding. They won't feel spayshall enough, so I predict her business will slowly peter out.

I don't agree with her receiving death threats. If a person doesn't like how a business is run, they certainly have the choice not to patronize it. I would personally NEVER go into an establishment like that, even if I was invited by a beast feeder in my famblee.
Bet when the catch the perp it's a red piller or an angry infertile.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
MILK Lounge?! I was seriously waiting for it to be The Beast Cafe. Even the logo is vile, with a huge splatter of pathogen-laced beast juice which looks, not so coincidentally, like some virus that might be breeding in it (pun not intended, but...it's there). Where is that projectile-vomiting emoticon when you need it?

Also, just calling it Milk Lounge is an unforgivable insult to Momofuku Milk Bar. That's one place with "milk" in the name that I could get behind.
aes sedai
MILK Lounge?! I was seriously waiting for it to be The Beast Cafe. Even the logo is vile, with a huge splatter of pathogen-laced beast juice which looks, not so coincidentally, like some virus that might be breeding in it (pun not intended, but...it's there). Where is that projectile-vomiting emoticon when you need it?
It's so appropriate, I love it. I would just call it "MOO" but I think the name and logo gets the point across. This place is a brilliant idea, herding titfeeding moos together is keeping them out of some other café.

This place is a brilliant idea, herding titfeeding moos together is keeping them out of some other café.

My thoughts exactly.

I wonder if a place like this would make any money. If she had a rich moo clientele, maybe.
Wonder how long before the beef watching perverts start frequenting the joint? making moos feel uncomfortable. After all, it's different when YouTube beefers and beefers in general, can see who's really watching them.
Hope it's successful and people open moo cafes in other cities, and the moos flock there and leave me in peace.

At the same time gearing a business toward breeders doesn't seem a good idea. I can see the moos dropping off the toadlers to the play area and putting the loaf on the udder while trying to top over cows with gross out pignasty stories then leaving without buying anything. If the owner kicks out a cow for not buying anything, she'll moo and low to the media.
Gotta love that nice Minion jizz logo. If someone's tit milk looks like that, they should probably be in quarantine.

But honestly, it sounds like a good place. A family-friendly cafe with stroller parking spots, a beefing expert, a play area for toadlers and special rooms where heifers can milk their udders and, thus, keep the Moos and their leaking milk sacks the hell out of normal restaurants and cafes. Ass pats and validation all around - it's a beefer's wet dream.

Honestly, I'm confused about the death threats and verbal abuse too. It's a cafe that is pro-nursing, and if it keeps Moos and their dripping flapjacks contained in one place, I'm all for opening more titty cafes. I would never fucking go into a cafe where mommies are leaking their udder juice all over the building or where brats are running around screaming, but it's a niche cafe and that's okay. Just because I wouldn't go there doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. Plus, beefers would have a place to suckle their loaves/toddlers/teenagers/terminal parents without people telling them they're being disgusting, that they need to cover up and so on. It's a cafe/lounge/support group for breast-feeding Moos. Maybe the threats came from some of those Moos who can't lactate or produce enough milk to sustain their loaves. Some of those women froth at the fucking mouth when they have to use ebil formula because their tits are too broken to feed their loaves.
Cambion
Gotta love that nice Minion jizz logo. If someone's tit milk looks like that, they should probably be in quarantine.

But honestly, it sounds like a good place. A family-friendly cafe with stroller parking spots, a beefing expert, a play area for toadlers and special rooms where heifers can milk their udders and, thus, keep the Moos and their leaking milk sacks the hell out of normal restaurants and cafes. Ass pats and validation all around - it's a beefer's wet dream.

Honestly, I'm confused about the death threats and verbal abuse too. It's a cafe that is pro-nursing, and if it keeps Moos and their dripping flapjacks contained in one place, I'm all for opening more titty cafes. I would never fucking go into a cafe where mommies are leaking their udder juice all over the building or where brats are running around screaming, but it's a niche cafe and that's okay. Just because I wouldn't go there doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. Plus, beefers would have a place to suckle their loaves/toddlers/teenagers/terminal parents without people telling them they're being disgusting, that they need to cover up and so on. It's a cafe/lounge/support group for breast-feeding Moos. Maybe the threats came from some of those Moos who can't lactate or produce enough milk to sustain their loaves. Some of those women froth at the fucking mouth when they have to use ebil formula because their tits are too broken to feed their loaves.

Second this. If they have an open place to go hang, who cares? It is not interrupting my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Cambion

Hilarious! Luckily I wasn't eating anything when reading this. grinning smiley
onlyanimalsnohumans
^ This

Yeah, it is a good idea to get them all into one place, a place I pray to doG I will never stumble into by mistake, but sadly, the moos will never get your brilliant analogy

i think the place you're thinking of is called a barn. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Yes, barn, that's it ... thumbs up
This smells strongly of attention-whoring bullshit to me.

1. If she was actually getting death threats, what WERE they specifically? There's no such thing as "I will kill you." and no reason death threats. If someone actually sent her a death threat, let alone dozens of them, there would be a stated reasoning behind said threat. She would KNOW why she was being threatened. It wouldn't be some big mystery being "bravely shouldered by this saint of all breeders". I call a big BS on her having death threats with no clue as to why. Either she's not getting them, or she's done something shitty and isn't being up front about it because she knows it was shitty. Who would send death threats to a cow barn anyhow? The CF have better shit to do than care about some lacto-pedo-fetish barn for dripping cows. We just won't go there, nobody cares... which brings me to...

2. Business will not go well for her. She's catering to the WORST of all consumers. These cows will come in, buy nothing (or very little) trash the place, violate health codes and leave her penniless and she'll have to shut down in less than a year, and that is solely based on the clientele to which she's choosing to cater. Everyone knows the more "family friendly" you are, the more you're basically just a big, cheap toilet and eventually, you will flush yourself. It'd be pointless to bother threatening a business like that, it will destroy itself before a year of being open. Look at EVERY place that tries to cater to breeders, the deeper they go, the worse it gets, and because paying clients don't want to deal with daycare with their dinner, they'll go elsewhere... which brings me to...

3. She's probably already hurting for this bad decision. She knows she needs to drum up more money to try to break even, but she doesn't have any more to waste on this place, thus she comes up with a sob story about suspiciously overly vague "death threats" that she has to provide no proof of, has not filed anything with police about, has no actual evidence in any way shape or form, but blasts it out on any media stupid enough to run the story. Tada! Free advertising! Everyone knows that lacto-files are attention whores, so she's had practice being the martyr moo, being so "isolated" and shunned for beefing in public. It's clearly that some horrid CF person is offended that there might be a dripping puss bag in public! Oh Moo! Moo! Yeah right. Like anyone believes that? No. It's a poorly made up story to try to get some free advertising and pity purchases from people to "show their support". When breeders get this bad, they've become pros at the con. Who wants to bet she's already got a donation method up for "Keeping this place open"... that is, if she ever took down the one that probably funded it to begin with.

Like I said... it stinks very strongly of BS.
I also wonder if perhaps a jilted ex sent death threats to fuck with this woman. Or maybe a former business partner. I just feel like, if these death threats were actually made, it was by someone the owner knows.

I predict we'll see a GoFundMe campaign within a few months from this lady asking for handouts to keep her titty cafe open. Like bunny said, she's catering to the absolute worst type of customer. Breeders want everything for nothing, they'll complain long and loud when they don't get their own way, they'll shit up the place and leave it in ruins, they'll exploit loopholes as much as possible and cry discrimination if they're called out on it, they'll piss and moan all across Yelp and TripAdvisor about what a horrible place it is (while still going there). The owner will probably wind up giving away tons of free shit to placate the screaming beefers in hopes that they'll behave and continue to patronize the cafe. Ohh they'll come back alright... once they learn they can get that free shit by screaming loudly enough, they'll go back repeatedly and continue screaming for more free shit.

The only people that should open family-friendly places are chain restaurant owners. Doing it all on your own is a guaranteed failed business venture. Mommies are the worst kind of entitled shitbags and they will do everything to ruin you if you don't lick their assholes with a big smile on your face.
I think her idea is worse than being a parent. Imagine catering to them AND then cleaning up after a bunch of moos, duhs and their hell spawn. This one has a strong masochistic streak.
I predict this place will eventually close anyway. It's a seething cesspool of pathogens that's ticking like a time bomb. All they need is one enormous mombie virus scare, and the lawsuits will start falling from the sky like you wouldn't believe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login