Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo and Duh stranded at dock

Posted by twocents 
Moo and Duh stranded at dock
April 28, 2016
stupid moo, learn to tell time.
http://nypost.com/2016/04/27/stranded-mom-sobs-as-cruise-ship-sails-away-with-her-kids/

and the entitlement and sympathy is galling. it isn't as if the bloody little pukes are going to their doom.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Moo and Duh stranded at dock
April 28, 2016
Oh FFS, their relatives were on the cruise with them. Not like the kids were alone.

Note to moo: ship time is pretty precise. So are airplanes. If the flight or boat leaves at 5:30, it leaves at 5:30. Not 5:31.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Re: Moo and Duh stranded at dock
April 28, 2016
Yeah, there were relatives on board. And the ship waited an additional half hour.
Wonder if they are going to have to increase speed a tad to make up for the lost half hour.
I also wonder if the cow had anything on her: any paperwork, money, etc. Duh also got stranded...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login