Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Janet Jackson is the latest Geezer Breeder Idiot

Posted by bell_flower 
Janet Jackson is the latest Geezer Breeder Idiot
May 04, 2016
Two weeks shy of her 50th Birthday

She's married to her third husband, who is 9 years younger than she is.

I don't know why this was on the NATIONAL NEWS tonight, except they spun the story into "What Janet Jackson did has implications for women in their 50's."

Not this woman, Sherlock. I'm too smart for that.
Re: Janet Jackson is the latest Geezer Breeder Idiot
May 04, 2016
Not her first! Just her first with this husband. Watch. It'll be tarded or autistic. But even if that happens she can just pass it off to a team of nannies while using the kid's condition to become the spokesperson for the new geezer breeder cause du jour.
May 04, 2016
Janet Jackson was so pretty before all the plastic surgery, can't help but think her child finding out about the plastic surgeries one day could affect her/his self-esteem in a not so good way. If the child is fully-functioning, that is.
May 04, 2016

Not her first! Just her first with this husband.

The article and many others are saying it is her first.
May 04, 2016
bell_flower

Not her first! Just her first with this husband.

The article and many others are saying it is her first.

I may have been quick to jump on that. My bad.
May 04, 2016
There have been rumors that she had a kid with James DeBarge back in the '80s that her sister Rebbie raised, but there has been nothing substantial.

Her new husband is a multi-billionaire, so she must be incubating the necessary heir. Though I just don't get why if you've made it to 50 without kids, why start now?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 05, 2016

Though I just don't get why if you've made it to 50 without kids, why start now?

Agreed. If she really wanted to do it, she would have done it by now.

It just gives the "you never knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow" people more ammunition against the CF, as if the decisions of a rich, aging celebrity are relevant to the average CF person.

I'll be 54 next month, and I'm so thankful I don't have brats to deal with. And freedom and early retirement are definite possibilities.
May 05, 2016
I think she's lying, she needed an excuse to cancel her shows because tickets weren't selling well, and she'll "miscarry". But I am a cynic.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 05, 2016
She was selling out in shows here and people are not too happy that she got knocked up in the middle of her tour and quit. Those seats are expensive. Then she refused refunds because she will tour again after the shitsack arrives sometime in 2017. The only reason she changed her mind is bad PR...in the age of social media, don't think you can pocket hundreds of dollars and weasel out of an obligation unscathed.

A few weeks ago I heard from my good friends (a married couple) that a confirmed bachelor a few years older than me that they tried to intro me to was marrying a single moo of a 10 year old. He was gushing about how he fell for her at first sight. The husband said that when they were chatting over brews that said guy said that he was 53, never married, no kids and he realized he was alone and had no one. He is a wealthy (though not at all showy) attorney, homeowner, member of ritzy country club, avid golfer and adventurist, active in charities and lots of friends.

I said so he is not in love at all; he is afraid of "alone and is settling rather than settling down. Yeah, I know what single moo 25 years younger fell for.

THis reminds me of JJ. Has it all but haaad to get married, and now haaas to have a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 05, 2016

She was selling out in shows here and people are not too happy that she got knocked up in the middle of her tour and quit. Those seats are expensive. Then she refused refunds because she will tour again after the shitsack arrives sometime in 2017. The only reason she changed her mind is bad PR...in the age of social media, don't think you can pocket hundreds of dollars and weasel out of an obligation unscathed.

Yeah, and her announcement is really disingenuous, "oh,we are starting a family" as if it something she just decided on the spur of the moment. You know at her age she was probably mainlining estrogen and other hormones for months to make this happen.

And she thinks she could bounce back in 2017? At her age she's going to be tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired after having a baybee, presuming it doesn't kill her first.

Social media has some usefulness when you have to shame someone into doing the right thing. Money grubbing Piggo.
May 06, 2016
THere was a tweet that mentioned they paid for concert seats, not to finance her baby shower. Other breeder shaming went out over SM. She is done though; as many noted what we did...getting inpig at 50 is not a spur of the moment call. So she planned a tour, got the money, then decides to "postpone" so she can pocket the cash?

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 06, 2016
navi8orgirl
THere was a tweet that mentioned they paid for concert seats, not to finance her baby shower. Other breeder shaming went out over SM. She is done though; as many noted what we did...getting inpig at 50 is not a spur of the moment call. So she planned a tour, got the money, then decides to "postpone" so she can pocket the cash?

This sounds like a scam to me. The people who paid for the concert should get their money back ASAP.
May 06, 2016
They are. She cannot postpone indefinitely with no schedule.

May 06, 2016
navi8orgirl
They are. She cannot postpone indefinitely with no schedule.

That's what should happen, after all, her promo company that booked the performance has to take out a large insurance policy for these kinds of events and I can only imagine that if she does want to resume a touring career, she will have to pay a lot more for that same insurance.

And I agree with others that with all that plastic surgery she looks terrible. Like Skeletor, as my Dh noted.
May 08, 2016
I've always thought she was overrated. And the whole Jackson family is completely fucked up.

I feel sorry for that baby.
May 08, 2016
I hope she used donor eggs from a young, healthy woman.
May 08, 2016

I hope she used donor eggs from a young, healthy woman.

At her age, it's a given. Donor egg + husband's sperm = IVF freakazoid chyld

You might ask why they don't just adopt or use a surrogate....it's so Janet Moo can experience pregnasty.

Because it's all about the Moo, yanno.
May 09, 2016
I never understood this whole "donor egg" craze. Why suffer through pregnancy if the kid is not going to be hers anyway? There are easier ways to adopt.

I'm so disappointed with Janet now. I'll always adore her but I can't understand this. She was the most successful childless woman I can think of - beautiful, talented, strong. What made her do this???
May 09, 2016
tea princess
I never understood this whole "donor egg" craze. Why suffer through pregnancy if the kid is not going to be hers anyway? There are easier ways to adopt.

I'm so disappointed with Janet now. I'll always adore her but I can't understand this. She was the most successful childless woman I can think of - beautiful, talented, strong. What made her do this???

Yep. And given how we seem to be losing major musical legends early (her own brother died in his 50s and Prince was 57), there's a chance that she'll leave this kid motherless at a young age. People are not going to give a fuck that she has a kid when she leaves this plane of existence. How many people knew Prince ever had a kid (the baby died at a week old, but nonetheless, that was not widely known info)? That was never mentioned in all the press surrounding his death. His ticket to immortality was his music. It will be the same for Janet, given how she broke ground and records back in the early '90s.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 09, 2016
bell_flower
I don't know why this was on the NATIONAL NEWS tonight, except they spun the story into "What Janet Jackson did has implications for women in their 50's."

Not this woman, Sherlock. I'm too smart for that.

If the ten women on the planet who are in their 50's, married to billionaires AND want to sluice a loaf then so be it. The number of women who fall into this category is too low to worry about. Hopefully the other 99.9% of women in their 50's are too intelligent to identify with a handful of anomalies but I doubt it.

Still think a kid who has a parent who has undergone extensive plastic surgery has the cards stacked against him/her but at least said kid won't starve to death or suffer in poverty.
May 10, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
tea princess

Yep. And given how we seem to be losing major musical legends early (her own brother died in his 50s and Prince was 57), there's a chance that she'll leave this kid motherless at a young age. People are not going to give a fuck that she has a kid when she leaves this plane of existence. How many people knew Prince ever had a kid (the baby died at a week old, but nonetheless, that was not widely known info)? That was never mentioned in all the press surrounding his death. His ticket to immortality was his music. It will be the same for Janet, given how she broke ground and records back in the early '90s.

Prince's boy was born with Pfeiffer syndrome, he lived about a week. His wife miscarried the next attempt and their marriage fell apart shortly thereafter.

The first claiming to be Prince's love child has emerged from the primordial ooze. His estate is prepared with his blood/DNA on file.

May 10, 2016
not sure about toooo tired.
I think a lot of these richy riches have nannys, boarding schools, etc. all to avoid actually raising the child themselves.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 04, 2018
Bumping this for an update.

Janet Jackson called police over the weekend and asked them to check on her son, after her 'estranged husband' allegedly got violent with the nanny.

But...…….but........but, I thought baybees were good for marriage. hitting over the head with a hammer

oh-so-typical
In November, a source told ET that Jackson was committed to co-parenting with the billionaire businessman, but had no plans to reconcile with her estranged husband.

She'll be tethered to this dude for the rest of her life, and now she has to worry about her offspring's welfare when he's with this dude. So she essentially fucked up what could have been a peaceful, CF midlife.

We called it right the first time: what an idiot.

ETA: And what the Hell happened to her face? She doesn't look like Janet Jackson--she looks like Wendy Williams. She must have gone to the same plastic surgeon.
June 04, 2018
bell_flower
Bumping this for an update.

Janet Jackson called police over the weekend and asked them to check on her son, after her 'estranged husband' allegedly got violent with the nanny.

But...…….but........but, I thought baybees were good for marriage. hitting over the head with a hammer

oh-so-typical
In November, a source told ET that Jackson was committed to co-parenting with the billionaire businessman, but had no plans to reconcile with her estranged husband.

She'll be tethered to this dude for the rest of her life, and now she has to worry about her offspring's welfare when he's with this dude. So she essentially fucked up what could have been a peaceful, CF midlife.

We called it right the first time: what an idiot.

ETA: And what the Hell happened to her face? She doesn't look like Janet Jackson--she looks like Wendy Williams. She must have gone to the same plastic surgeon.

I don't know how multi-millionaires and billionaires play the kid custody power games but I bet they find ways to decimate each other just like regular folks do. I've heard so many horror stories and there is always a way to mess with each other. Usually it is legal fees and costs they use to hurt each other. I've known many who spend most if not the entire 18 years using their kids as pawns for hurting each other. It doesn't matter if it is one-sided or not, everyone is hurt and affected by the bad behavior likely even the person instigating. Perhaps for this couple it is time lost through dragging each other back in forth through court.
June 04, 2018
The kid is just a way for them to get at each other. I've seen middle class people do this too and the only difference is they bankrupt themselves.

I worked with one of them who deserves the C word all the way. Her ex was admittedly a decent father and he wanted shared custody. This wasn't common in 1990 and she fought him all the way to the Illinois Supreme court. Her legal fees were $60,000 at the time and her ex probably incurred similarly. She "won" and had full-time custody of the kid, but then actually whined how haaaaaaaard it was to have the kid all the time and that she "needed a break." When it started interfering with her social life, she let her ex have the kid at least half the time. Within three years she was knocked up with her boyfriend's kid and he became Husband #2. I lost track of her.

The only party that wins in these situation is the lawyers, many of whom are more than happy to run up the bill and give all sorts of promises.

If you don't breed this won't be your life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login