Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another study that breeding ruins relationshipseye rolling smiley

Posted by Dingo8YourBaby 
Yet another study that breeding ruins relationshipseye rolling smiley
May 17, 2016
I don't know why people cannot figure out that dropping whelps will never improve an already failing relationship. All it does is create another shackle that binds you to someone you might never want to look at again in your entire life.

This, among many other reasons is why I NEVER wanted kids. The relationship could end and I could leave and be done with the person. With a kid, that's a life sentence.

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/have-children-here-s-how-kids-ruin-your-romantic-relationship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Re: Yet another study that breeding ruins relationshipseye rolling smiley
May 18, 2016
It doesn't surprise me at all. They're miserable, depressed and overburdened, but in the end, they all scream, "It's all worth it!" Sure, keep telling yourselves and others that.

I saw my sisters struggle with their brats from a very early age and it helped me realize that kids were not for me. I saw how miserable my one sister was, especially, and she's even told me now that her brats are grown up, that if she could start over, she'd never have gotten married and had kids. She's the one who's married to the pedo, and she never left him because of da chyldrun.

This is the same sister, BTW, who wanted me to become preggo after my wedding. Yeah, like that's gonna happen! Ha! grinning smiley I watched your mistakes and decided not to repeat them. I don't have to touch a burning stove to know it's hot!
May 18, 2016
You choose to love someone unrelated to you. It is a commitment and powerful when it happens. And we are so ingrained to believe that blood relations are more powerful with dull phrases such as, "blood is thicker than water". Once these people breed, the person they committed to love is now second, or third, or forever minus-one behind however many dumplings are manufactured. This is not always true, but it is more common that not. It makes me wonder if th couple were truly in love in the first place and decided to settle for what they could get and were never the priority after all. Personally, I am in no rush and love every second of being single.
May 18, 2016
stayed married to a pedo... because of the kiddies?
sorry, she's as evil as he is

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 18, 2016
twocents

I literally wont read those kinds of articles so I am glad I didn't click the link now.... *barf*
May 18, 2016
twocents

Evidently he never touched his own kids, he only sexually assaulted me and several other women and children in our family. sad smiley

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he didn't do something to his own kids too. They're all kinda screwed up. One of their kids is a meth head.
May 18, 2016

Evidently he never touched his own kids, he only sexually assaulted me and several other women and children in our family.

Oh, he's molesting them, but just being sneaky. Your sister is demented.
May 18, 2016
When I was 6.5 my little sister (AKA the favorite) was born. A few months later she was moved to my room because my parents were sick of hearing her cry at night. I was informed that if she cried I would get my ass whipped for instigating her to cry. Perfect baybeez only cry if evil older siblings instigate, it has nothing to do with them being...infants or anything...
Being forced into adulthood at such a young age prevented any kind of hallmark/movie fantasies from entering my mind. I knew then it was childfree for me.
May 19, 2016

Evidently he never touched his own kids, he only sexually assaulted me and several other women and children in our family.

That he never touched his own kids proves that he is a good man. No wonder that your sis stayed with him,
such a good, high-quality man is hard to find nowdays.
The assaults are your fault - you all had to somehow provoke him f.e. by wearing revealing clothes (especially the children). // irony off

I always think in such cases - who need enemies with family like that...

I would say the next study shoudn't focus on how breeding ruins relationships.
The next study should focus on how breeding ruins YOU.
May 19, 2016
mums, my guess is he did, they just won't admit it. they start somewhere, and if they've done other kids, I would bet my next paycheck that 'his own kids' were on the chopping block as well. since this woman stayed with him, this is the type that would serve her own up as lambs to the slaughter.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 27, 2016
mumofsixbirds
It doesn't surprise me at all. They're miserable, depressed and overburdened, but in the end, they all scream, "It's all worth it!" Sure, keep telling yourselves and others that.

I saw my sisters struggle with their brats from a very early age and it helped me realize that kids were not for me. I saw how miserable my one sister was, especially, and she's even told me now that her brats are grown up, that if she could start over, she'd never have gotten married and had kids. She's the one who's married to the pedo, and she never left him because of da chyldrun.

This is the same sister, BTW, who wanted me to become preggo after my wedding. Yeah, like that's gonna happen! Ha! grinning smiley I watched your mistakes and decided not to repeat them. I don't have to touch a burning stove to know it's hot!

WTF, it's like a cult where they want you to join the misery and torture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 27, 2016
jiltedkitten
twocents

I literally wont read those kinds of articles so I am glad I didn't click the link now.... *barf*

Huh? The article is not talking about pedos, that is referring to another post in this thread....

May 31, 2016
I don't have to birth my friends, thanks.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
jiltedkitten
, "blood is thicker than water".

Breeders that say that to you have bastardized the quote. It should be "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb." Being both adopted and CF, I like this one. Moos really need to get over themselves. Giving birth to a person is not the only way to have a good relationship with them.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Crazy to think they'd waste money on a study to prove this foregone conclusion, but maybe it will open some eyes and make people think twice before spawning. Maybe.

Having kids ruins SO many parts of your life, from your health, looks and sanity to your marriage and social life. But that should go without saying.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login