Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

teen miracle curing cancer again WARNING SEVERE CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE

Posted by ladybug2203 
http://www.celebtricity.com/teen-rapes-3-year-old-then-says-she-wont-remember-it/

Teen rapes 3 yr old stating she won't remember it
Re: teen miracle curing cancer again WARNING SEVERE CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
May 25, 2016
Like hell she won't.

Uhh, little kids are capable of forming memories at that age. This girl will probably need some kind of therapy, possibly for many years. I don't know to what extent she was assaulted (the article mentions oral sex, but I don't know if any other kind happened), but she could easily have suffered physical internal damage too. I'm sad to say I've heard more than one account of very young kids being raped who wound up with organ damage (usually girls who need hysterectomies due to damage beyond repair).

This little psycho only said the girl wouldn't remember the assault to make it sound like what he was doing was acceptable since he was walked in on by his 12-year-old sister. That's a shitty excuse too - an infant won't remember being punched in the head, but that doesn't mean you should do it. Also, it doesn't seem like the victim was related to the rapist, so who is she? Who does she belong to, and where were her parents? Why was he in her bedroom? How'd he get in there? I thought maybe he abducted her or she was his sibling, but he was in her room and was discovered by his own sister. How did that all happen? I'd have to assume the teen's family was visiting the victim's family and he cornered the girl in her room.

You gotta be a special kind of someone to be justified in sexually assaulting a toddler. He's relatively young too, which makes it even more frightening. Pedophilic urges don't just spring up overnight, meaning the fucker has been a pedo for a while and this may not have even been the first time he had the opportunity to abuse a kid. Might not even be the first time he abused this girl. In any case, I'm glad to see he got thrown in real prison and not in juvie. He's going to have a crater for a rectum when his new neighbors find out why he's in.
I wish there was a hell for this waste of flesh and space to rot in torment for all eternity.
May 27, 2016
Cambion
Uhh, little kids are capable of forming memories at that age. This girl will probably need some kind of therapy, possibly for many years. I don't know to what extent she was assaulted (the article mentions oral sex, but I don't know if any other kind happened), but she could easily have suffered physical internal damage too. I'm sad to say I've heard more than one account of very young kids being raped who wound up with organ damage (usually girls who need hysterectomies due to damage beyond repair).

I hope she doesn't remember but chances are she will. I don't care that he is 12 years old, his ass needs to be put away to keep this terror away from little girls. They also need to figure out who abused him, as chances are someone pedo'd him and put that person away.

That is so sad about the organ damage, having to live with bad memories plus organ damage and potentially numerous surgeries. Not to mention trust and personal space issues.
Yep. She'll remember it. I remember my dad holding me up to the shower head as a 2 year old, which freaked my mom out. (Nothing sexual happened; I was just fascinated by the shower. But she was shocked I remembered).

And even if she forgets, THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. Murder victims don't "remember" they were killed either. They're just dead. We don't outlaw rape or killing because they cause bad memories; we ban them because they infringe on another human being's right to exist without being touched against their will. Everyone has that right, including babies and toddlers. angry smiley

What a sick, sociopathic fuck. They don't take kindly to baby rapers in jail. Don't drop the soap.
People like that are beyond rehabilitation. Just take him out back and shoot him.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
I have a few memories from when I was between one and two years old. I have a lot of memories from when I was 3, and my really consistent memory came online when I was 4. Lucky for me none of those early memories was of a major trauma. Breaking my pinkie when I was 1 was not much fun, and neither was getting sick and going to the hospital when I was 3; but obviously those things are nothing like sexual abuse.

I've known people who used "he won't remember it" excuse with kids as old as 5 or 6. Usually they were justifying behaving like a complete asshole in front of the kid.
And I bet this little fuckbag's parents thought he'd be a Nobel Prize-winning scientist who would cure cancer and put an end to poverty. So glad to hear that this worthless sack of shit is going into adult prison, and we all know what happens to baby rapers in prison. Although I think it would be better for the human race if they just put him down. They do that to rabid animals, why not people?
I actually do remember things back from when I was a toadler. Most of them consist of hospital visits, which were traumatic enough. So that "she won't remember it" thing is just bullshit. Yes she will, and she'll need a fuck load of therapy to get through it.
May 28, 2016
Oh yes, my own moo used to say that to me. And while it's true I don't remember the reasons why, probably mostly accidental things, she's also cruel enough to hurt me on purpose. What I do remember is she was NEVER sorry I was hurt, in pain, she always exclaimed, "I'm so glad you're too young to remember this!"
And so wittle bitty me asked, "What's wemember?" And she explained! Like looking back over your day, what did you do a few minutes ago or in the morning. I actually remember that I couldn't pronounce "remember" but I was just trying to figure why it was good and okay that I didn't deserve comfort or apology.
And so I remember that she was never sorry, always smiling, smug, and glad when I needed comfort and soothing. LOL you will forget I hurt you LOL!

And now they try to guilt me for not being in touch as much as they want. It's because I "wemember" all their cruelty.
"She won't remember it"?

I was born with reflux in one of my kidneys. While I was prescribed meds, they didn't work well enough to clear the blockage alone so every so often the doctor had to do catheter procedures. You can guess how they got the catheter in. I was usually knocked out before they started the treatment, but there was one time the anesthesia didn't kick in fast enough and I saw them put the thing in and felt the pain right before I passed out. I can remember this from about age 3. If a medical procedure like that was horrifying to a toddler who didn't understand that it had to be done, I can't even imagine what this poor little girl went through.
June 01, 2016
Horrifyingly, something very similar happened in a family I know. The trauma over the whole thing caused the parents to divorce.
June 07, 2016
i have memories going way back. at least 3. stupid bastard

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login