Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kansas anti-abortion group is #$^@@ nuts

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Kansas anti-abortion group is #$^@@ nuts
May 25, 2016
"The insanity of Sam Brownback’s Kansas: Anti-choicers who brought you “baby parts” are now worried about animal-human hybrids"

craziness here

Several choice moments in this article, but my favorite is this one:

(Though you do have to wonder what’s it to them if people do elect to get cat ears implanted on their heads. But then again, these are people who try to control when and how strangers have sex, so of course they think they have a right to control your bodily choices in a hypothetical future where we can elect to get animal parts attached to our bodies.)

Because oh my god, now I really, really want cat ears.
Re: Kansas anti-abortion group is #$^@@ nuts
May 25, 2016
Dig deep enough and you'll find a fundy who has male enhancement issues

Bob

Didn't Shrub make some comment about animal/human hybrids in a State of the Union address?
May 26, 2016
I wonder if one of these is created (and allowed to be born) how much 'human' would it have to have to be considered human? Would there be percentages of how much human it has when the time comes to consider it's rights?

And if such a creature ever gets born (and it turns out to be 51% human and 49 % animal) and it receives full human rights, what if it wants to breed with a human or the same animal it's animal half is composed of? Do we let it?

Lots of sticky questions to ask before one of these ever is allowed to be born (since they've already created embryos) so people are not caught off guard.
May 26, 2016
I don't care if people want animal parts. Some already have pig organs. Big deal. Doesn't impact me at all. Talk about a non-issue if that is what somebody wants to blow their life savings on... If anybody even would want to. This hypothetical fear mongoring is getting out of hand.
May 26, 2016
kittehpeoples

As well as your existing ears or instead of? Or one of each?
May 26, 2016
But there is no need for this "technology" (or whatever you call it). Spock's ears were made of latex and rubber glued to Leonard Nimoy's regular ears and that was back in the 60s. If you want cat ears, why not go to a theatre store and get them?
May 27, 2016
coco uk
kittehpeoples

As well as your existing ears or instead of? Or one of each?

Instead of. Four ears would just be weird. ;P

mr. neptune
But there is no need for this "technology" (or whatever you call it). Spock's ears were made of latex and rubber glued to Leonard Nimoy's regular ears and that was back in the 60s. If you want cat ears, why not go to a theatre store and get them?

Actually, these are way cooler (but more expensive, of course):

Brainwave-reading cat ears move with your emotions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login