Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos and duhs whine about (free) child flights

Posted by freya 
Moos and duhs whine about (free) child flights
May 26, 2016
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

If this law passes hope the airlines wise up and start charging for child seats-same as any other seat. Paying passengers never have this issue in the first place unless they book late and then it is their own fault. Seriously, they need to learn to suck it up and be thankful for the freebies, else pay for the privilege of choice of seat.

Heaven forbid the airlines need to make a profit and it isn't financially feasible to give moos and duhs the world because they demand it.
Re: Moos and duhs whine about (free) child flights
May 27, 2016
We all know the only thing that stops these entitlemoos/duhs is parting them with cold, hard cash. We can only wish that there won't be as many squealers on planes if this goes through, as the parunts would think twice about bringing along junior everywhere with them, and letting them run riot on the planes.
May 27, 2016
They should charge full price for all seats. If people can't afford those seats, then they can't afford to fly.

That said, I think it's a punishment for the rest of us if they don't seat the children near their parents. When they start introducing a child-free section, I'd probably pay the surcharge for that. Otherwise, no advantage for me in paying for a seat, because chances are I'll have to move anyway so that I don't wind up next to someone's brat.
May 31, 2016
Simple....book your flight on the airline site and choose your seats at time of purchase. Not an option when you go through cheapassseats.com or some other site though. US airlines do not charge to choose your seat unless you want the extra legroom in coach or first/business class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login