Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another psycho duh with 50 dead. PMYABP angry smiley

Posted by thom_c 
Another psycho duh with 50 dead. PMYABP angry smiley
June 12, 2016
50 dead because duh saw two gay men kiss - in the mens room.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/father-orlando-shooter-was-enraged-by-same-sex-kiss/ar-AAgWBCB?li=BBnbkly

While no one may ever know what was truly going on in the head of the man who shot over 100 people at a gay Florida nightclub early Sunday, his family says he may have been motivated by pure hate against the LGBT community.

Various law enforcement officials have identified the shooter at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando as Omar Mateen, 29, who was born in New York and lived in Port St. Lucie on Florida's eastern shores.

The attack, which claimed at least 50 lives, is considered the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. While, authorities are still investigating what motivated the gunman, the shooting is being considered an act of terrorism.

Photos: Gunman Opens Fire at Orlando Nightclub

Mateen, who was carrying a handgun and AR-15-type rifle, died after a SWAT team stormed the club, police said. The shooter, who had a security job, according to family, had active security officer and firearms licenses, records show.

Because of his name and heritage, there were immediate questions about Mateen's possible ties to Islamic fundamentalism — but his father said it may have been a recent incident involving two men showing each other affection that set the gunman off.

"We were in Downtown Miami, Bayside, people were playing music. And he saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry," Mir Seddique, told NBC News on Sunday. "They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, 'Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.' And then we were in the men's bathroom and men were kissing each other."

Rest at link

I think it is crap that the headline reads he was enraged by two men kissing. He was enraged so he brought a gun with premeditated intent to a gay club and then he waited for any excuse. The more permissiveness we allow radical groups the worse this is going to get for anyone they deem as "infidel."
Re: Another psycho duh with 50 dead. PMYABP angry smiley
June 12, 2016
The muslims depise gays as it is and this looks like an ISIS supporter. What was the freak doing in a gay bar if he didn't want to run into gays, also Miami is a very gay place. ISIS is here.
June 12, 2016
I am so sick of breeders claiming they commit crimes for the sake of their children. It starts to make you wish for a death penalty that would apply to the entire lineage. Maybe then they'd start to be good citizens for the sake of their children.

Except of course they wouldn't, since it's lip service about caring for their kids, not reality.
June 12, 2016
"In front of my son."

Newsflash: the world isn't going to keep it PG for your stupid kyd.
June 12, 2016
My prayers go out to the injured and the families. I hate to say this despite being ultra liberal and open minded, but muslims have a tendency to have more mental illness than other populations due to inbreeding. Proof The puritans were right say no to cousin marriage.

Sorry to derail this thread, but I had side pain for a couple days, went to the ER, and treated by an Iranian doctor last night. Turns out I have a pulled muscle near my left kidney.
June 12, 2016
well, pakistan someone killed an lgb... editor of a magazine..
they are thrown off buildings..
all by the religion of peace and tolerance as they like to falsely bill themselves

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 12, 2016
At least the son of a bitch is dead. I hope it wasn't quick, but I'm sure it was quicker than he deserved.
June 12, 2016
What is disturbing here is that if a Muslim went into a church somewhere on Sunday morning and sprayed the congregation with gunfire killing "proper" moos, duhs and kiddies, it would be considered the biggest tragedy in US history and the US would want to officially go to war. It would take weeks for the media to stop talking about it, but I have a feeling that since this was gay people the media will soon let it go and turn it more into a gay hatred thing than an ISIS support thing even though ISIS aren't too keen on the gays. There is probably extremist conservative Americans now saying that "at least one Muslim went after the right people"
June 12, 2016
kittehpeoples
At least the son of a bitch is dead. I hope it wasn't quick, but I'm sure it was quicker than he deserved.

Honestly, I hope he was shot in the dick and was forced to bleed out SLLLOOOOWWWLLLY.

What can I say? I'm a vindictive cunt. hot smiley
June 12, 2016
juniper jupiter
What can I say? I'm a vindictive cunt. hot smiley

You made a typo in your post. I think you meant

juniper jupiter
What can I say? I'm a person that believes in justice. hot smiley

You're welcome winking smiley

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 12, 2016
I hope that he gets his 40 virgins. That are horny as hell and hung like horses. And that the only lube is condoms with hot sauce.
June 12, 2016
mistress rotwang
I hope that he gets his 40 virgins. That are horny as hell and hung like horses. And that the only lube is condoms with hot sauce.

After getting nailed by the cop, Omar made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Omar in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Omar on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Omar's knee.

Omar is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Omar awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

There is probably extremist conservative Americans now saying that "at least one Muslim
went after the right people"
Unfortunately, not only the them.

Turkish newspaper mocks Orlando shooting that killed 50 with homophobic headline
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/homophobic-orlando-shooting-story-turkish-8177305
A Turkish newspaper covering the tragedy of Sunday's shooting in Orlando has prompted outrage
with running a headline that read: "Death toll rises to 50 in bar where perverted homosexuals go".
June 13, 2016
Now I think we are well beyond that lame excuse about guys kissing in front of the kid. In Miami, is that supposed to be a big shocker?... He was a violent radical that wanted to martyr himself and score big jihad points by targeting gays. It's irrelevant if some extremist rednecks are not super upset about it, anyone with a soul is horrified. It's more relevant that some muslim radicals might want to outdo this guy - maybe they can get moar gays or groups of women showing too much skin- things not allowed. Go home, cover up and breed, women. That is their goal for us ladies and they won't cave like those wussy western men letting women and gays run wild.
June 13, 2016

Go home, cover up and breed, women.
Today, I was thinking about it too.
If *they* got the majority, there wouldn't be any gays, lesbians, transgender people, feminists, CF people...
June 13, 2016
expect more of this. you can't expect much less of these ...idiots...who are muslim FUNDAMENTALISTS..
of course, they should look at afghanistan and the high up muckety mucks 'boy toys'
There was an incident a while back where one of our military folk got in trouble because he socked some afghani. What was not told is that the us military found out what said afghani was going to a small boy. 'that is their kuuuultooor' he was told during his disciplinary action.
why are our people dying for these fucking bastards. fuck them, they can live in their buffalo shitmouth hells.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 13, 2016
I'm probably the last person to say "we should keep them in our thoughts and prayers" and the usual lip service paid by the PTB, but I watch a lot of cable news and I didn't see too much if any of the presidential candidates saying something of comfort. Or am I wrong?

I am also a left leaning liberal type and these nutbars scare the shit out of me. Dh and I were targeted by a couple of muslim women in the full naqib hijab whatever thing, head to toe. I bumped one of them while grabbing my drink at a vendor during our area's annual Kielbasi Festival. Seriously, these two started talking smack and my sweet Dh, Allah how I love him so, gives them both a dirty scowl and asked them what they were doing here and that..."You don't even eat pork!"
June 13, 2016
mrs. chinaski

Go home, cover up and breed, women.
Today, I was thinking about it too.
If *they* got the majority, there wouldn't be any gays, lesbians, transgender people, feminists, CF people...

Exactly. It is a slippery slope. And once again through the guise of religion, it is due to someone butting into another's business who isn't harming them in any way. The intolerance will be preached until everyone looks, acts and believes as *they* do.
June 13, 2016
Yesterday afternoon there was a woman in a burka sitting outside a mall filming people coming and going out the doors. I'm not comfortable being filmed in public by any individual, let alone at a place of potential high density given yesterday's events. It was unsettling. For this reason I purposely avoid high density areas as much as possible.

There weren't any children with her.
June 13, 2016
"Yesterday afternoon there was a woman in a burka sitting outside a mall filming people coming and going out the doors."

That is awfully weird.
June 13, 2016
I just heard that the shooter had a three year old sprog. His ex was badly abused by him, but apparently the moo of the kid thought it would be different for her or something.

Gee, parenting REALLY makes you a better person.
June 13, 2016
cfdavep
"Yesterday afternoon there was a woman in a burka sitting outside a mall filming people coming and going out the doors."

That is awfully weird.

Probably a student wearing a burka and filming the reactions people give her as part of a class assignment. 20 years ago I had a school assignment where I had to do one random thing and write a paper on how people reacted to it. Makes sense that the student would record it instead of having a notebook and pen.

I would've paid her no mind. Not the first kid wearing a burka as a I'm showing solidarity with my oppressed sisters political statement or sociological experiment/assignment I've seen and probably won't be the last.

Also related some media outlets are saying the psycho was a regular at Pulse and had a gay dating app on his phone. Closet case in conflict with his religion.
June 14, 2016
hana
cfdavep

That is awfully weird.

Probably a student wearing a burka and filming the reactions people give her as part of a class assignment. 20 years ago I had a school assignment where I had to do one random thing and write a paper on how people reacted to it. Makes sense that the student would record it instead of having a notebook and pen.

I would've paid her no mind. Not the first kid wearing a burka as a I'm showing solidarity with my oppressed sisters political statement or sociological experiment/assignment I've seen and probably won't be the last.

Also related some media outlets are saying the psycho was a regular at Pulse and had a gay dating app on his phone. Closet case in conflict with his religion.

Thank you for this. Filming in public is enough to make me uncomfortable. Wasn't sure at what point something may be said to the local PD, perhaps if someone was filming for an extended period of time.

The psycho also is bipolar, I believe.
June 14, 2016
I just finished watching Anderson Cooper read the names of the victims. He was clearly holding back tears. This is all awful but we all knew it was coming.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login