Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

another pna via wild animal

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: another pna via wild animal
June 16, 2016
blondie
Any application of logic would reveal that there are very few circumstances where swimming would be unsafe but wading would be safe. Consider all the reasons there might be no-swimming signs: brain-eating amoeba, stinging jellyfish, sharks, alligators, riptide, algae bloom, polluted water, leaches, piranha, etc. Do many of those suggest that wading would be a safe alternative to swimming, especially for toddlers?

Right, so now do they have to put up big orange signs with every possible danger because some moo doesn't take a No Swimming sign seriously. Something else could have happened to the kid, maybe a parasite or a water snake bite. Wading or swimming no difference. That water is murky and I cannot imagine how dark and ominous it must have looked at night. Yet they let a toddler go in. If parents were not holding his hand while he was in a body of water that is negligence. These parunts are morons.[/quote]

I learned in second grade that Florida has lots of alligators, and never go into a body of water because you might get attacked. I learned that bit of wisdom in Michigan.

I've done time in retail hell and people are very good at ignoring signs or interpreting signs to say what they want it to say.

Disney could put up Alligator warning signs, electric fences, and a human chain of Gandolf cosplayers chanting you shall not pass and the breeders would still ignore the warnings and try to PNA their brats and get a huge check from the Mouse.
June 16, 2016
Parents are now posting photos of their kids in the water at the same place. WTF. Proud that the posted rules don't apply to your kids so they could have been gator chow.... I would want to hide the fact that I put my kid in danger, but that is not how moo logic works.
June 16, 2016
"What a coincidence, there is a ride at Epcot where Figment says 'tastes like chicken children!' "

There, fixed that for you. Now I know I'm really going to hell. the finger smiley
June 16, 2016
cfdavep
A lot of commenters are saying that "you can't expect people who grew up in Nebraska to understand the dangers of Florida" and that Disney needed to put up "more signs" Funny I am in NY and like to hike yet I heard all about mountain lion dangers in California. Strange how I obtained that info.

I live in the Northeast, and I've known from a young age about Florida's alligators. Strange how this Yankee knows all about them, but the Nebraskans are just dumb bumpkins.

I was ready to agree that this was just breeders being themselves, i.e., stupid and ignorant. But now I see that the sister was safe in a playpen while the Golden Penis was allowed to run around everywhere. Why would that be? Was the shine on the Golden Penis just fool's gold? Was he by chance a bit of a 'tard? If he had issues, this could have been a way to take care of the situation.

Something smells fishy in Florida's waters, and it ain't the gators.
June 16, 2016
Looking at the picture of the kid, I get the feeling he was autistic. Anyone else? It's in the eyes...he doesn't look 'right'.
June 16, 2016
navi8orgirl
So make that resort an adults only resort. Problem solved.

Being the most expensive Disney resort, I would think less likely to have kids, but I guess there are rich breeders, because this had to be very expensive PNA.
June 16, 2016
I was talking to a PNB friend today and he said that it was 100% the parents fault and he would NEVER let his kid do that.
He told me years ago there was a couple who went camping with their sprog in a stroller. They left the kid in the stroller at the campsite and they BOTH went exploring and when they came back the stroller was empty. It was discovered that a bear just took the kid for a mid afternoon snack. He said this happened in Tuxedo, NY.

He also said that the Florida thing was totally something his sisiter in law would allow to happen. She is a partner in a law firm and always insisted that her kids when they were young were WAY more independant than they were. Nothing ever happened to them, but he said that the SIL is really materialistic and buys six Coach bags a year to "keep up" . She never put the kids first and had the $$$ to have others look after them. Gotta wonder
June 16, 2016
squigglysquid
I feel that killing the gators is sorta like revenge. No one looks for the one specific shark that bit someone.

Oddly enough last night at the same time as this story, Jaws was on another channel. Same kind of mentality.
June 16, 2016
Ah, the joys of living in FloriDuh (NOT!)

I doubt this was a PNA I chalk it up out-of-towner stupidity as they are the ONLY ones who complain about gators "getting in their way"

I recommend reading a few issues of the Venice Herald Tribune to see what I mean.

In the meantime - Nebraska?

The parunts must have REALLY been cornfuzzled. I recommend Disneyworld in CA next time.
June 16, 2016
cfdavep
I was talking to a PNB friend today and he said that it was 100% the parents fault and he would NEVER let his kid do that.
He told me years ago there was a couple who went camping with their sprog in a stroller. They left the kid in the stroller at the campsite and they BOTH went exploring and when they came back the stroller was empty. It was discovered that a bear just took the kid for a mid afternoon snack. He said this happened in Tuxedo, NY.

He also said that the Florida thing was totally something his sisiter in law would allow to happen. She is a partner in a law firm and always insisted that her kids when they were young were WAY more independant than they were. Nothing ever happened to them, but he said that the SIL is really materialistic and buys six Coach bags a year to "keep up" . She never put the kids first and had the $$$ to have others look after them. Gotta wonder

Oh yeah I remember that bear and stroller case - there was a milk bottle left by the sprogling in the stroller. Well, bears DO have an acute sense of smell for food.
June 16, 2016
notanotherbreeder
Looking at the picture of the kid, I get the feeling he was autistic. Anyone else? It's in the eyes...he doesn't look 'right'.

I had the same thought. In the photo I saw his eyes were just a little bit crossed and it definitely gives off a "special" vibe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 16, 2016
I have also seen at least one person say something along the lines of, "Look at this moo, she doesn't look like she would harm her parasite," while displaying a schmaltzy photo of moo & brat. Um, I'm 99% certain the BTK Killer had twee lifescript photos of him with his famblee/one of his kydz, & fooled everyone with his famblee man facade. So, that appeal to emotion Jedi mind trick ain't working on me.
June 17, 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643538/Two-year-old-boy-snatched-alligator-Disney-TEN-FEET-shore-reptile-struck-lifeguard-reveals.html

There are three photos of that boy, I think you might be right.

What I don't get - they put a 4yo in a playpen but let a 2 yo wander around at 9.30 pm???
June 17, 2016
Who the hell let's their kid play in dirty, murky water in a tropical region??? I'd be more afraid of the nasty parasites than any alligator!

There are a million and one damn things to do at Disney World and probably a thousand clean pools besides. And these idiots decide to derp around a no swimming zone and let their kid play in a giant mud puddle???
June 17, 2016
Okay... yeah the kyd's eyes look a bit 'off'.... however.. I had slightly crossed eyes till I was almost 3 (they streightened themselves out) and I am certainly not a 'tard.' To look at my baybee pics you'd think "yikes.. what a tard". LOL!

My blame is on the parunts.... but not as a PNA. NO ONE should have been in that water.. or even at the edge of it...especially at night when the gators feed. In fact... that body of water should not have even been there. Heard last night that the gator was protecting it's nest which was near the shore. NEAR THE SHORE?? Having a beach there is just stupid all the way around. I would not go near any inland waterway in Florida... even man made. Those gators will walk from one water source to another and when they find a quiet man made area then it's great for nesting. Well,,, I guess the lawsuits will begin.. but moo and duh will not be charged because 'they have suffered enough'
June 17, 2016
They will get a huge payday and it will be aaaallll better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 17, 2016
I guess the parents went home to neighborhood support and fanfare. Someone on the net asked why the moo in Ohio was under such fire over the sprog in the gorilla pen and the subsequent shooting, yet these parents experienced mostly support for their mistake with a "it coulda happened to anyone" attitude. Even a relative of mine said that "everyone makes mistakes, sometimes biggies"
June 17, 2016
cfdavep
I guess the parents went home to neighborhood support and fanfare. Someone on the net asked why the moo in Ohio was under such fire over the sprog in the gorilla pen and the subsequent shooting, yet these parents experienced mostly support for their mistake with a "it coulda happened to anyone" attitude. Even a relative of mine said that "everyone makes mistakes, sometimes biggies"

I agree... yes, it could happen to anyone... who refuses to read a "no swimming" sign. Those things are put up as a command, not as a suggestion.

And yes, everyone does make mistakes... but these are cases of neglect and/or willful ignorance, both of which put their child's life in danger. The child paid the ultimate price. It's the same deal with the kids who suffer and die in hot cars.

Start charging the parents and they'll stop "forgetting" about little Johnny who is strapped into a 200 degree car. Start charging the parents and they'll stop endangering their children by allowing them to wander into areas that are clearly off limits, such as gorilla habitats and alligator infested waters.
June 17, 2016
First, Christina Grimmie murdered in Orlando.
Second, the massacre at Pulse in Orlando,
Third, toadler becomes 'Gator Snax™ In Orlando.

Now call Mr Mr Cynical but...
June 18, 2016
It's not like Disney's own promotional images showed people standing in that same water....oh wait...

http://static.reservedirect.com/media/original/Disney_apos_s_Grand_Floridian_Resort__amp__Spa_(038).jpg

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 18, 2016
I totally didn't see this coming a mile away ~sarcasm off~
https://www.gofundme.com/29nsn6xw

This is what I responded with on Facebook regarding this predictable bullshit--"& yet someone who is actually trying to get a worthwhile project going that can potentially benefit people struggle to get their ideas funded, coupled with being faced with cynicism. I hate fucking biases & double standards." Then I added, "Forgot to mention, I also hate slimy appeals to emotion. That Jedi mind trick doesn't work on me."
June 19, 2016
There is an article that they live in an upscale neighborhood.
They were on holiday in an expensive resort.
For what do they exactly need the GoFundMe money???
June 19, 2016
mrs. chinaski

Pity money.
June 19, 2016
Peace
mrs. chinaski

Pity money.

Well, they'll never have to work again. 50k to support them for the first year and I'm sure they'll get hush money from Disney for the loss of their golden boy. They're Catholic, so I'm sure they'll have a few more brats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
June 19, 2016
Considering the fact that Disney has raised their rates once again (yep only the rich can afford Disney but IMHO if my husband and I were made of money the LAST place we would be is at some kiddie-infested amusement park) I'm not surprised the family is seeking pity money.

Morons. Hopefully they'll stay out of FloriDuh (for the Duhs and Duh Day which is today) for awhile. This state is severely overpopulated as it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login