Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

another pna via wild animal

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: another pna via wild animal
June 19, 2016
It is no shock they will be getting Gofundme $$$, then followed by the Disney payout. Someone told me the other day that Disney is totally prepared for these things. Maybe since they are Catholic they were ok with letting the kid near the shore, since he woulda been #2 of the following 5-6 coming up.
June 20, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
It's not like Disney's own promotional images showed people standing in that same water....oh wait...

http://static.reservedirect.com/media/original/Disney_apos_s_Grand_Floridian_Resort__amp__Spa_(038).jpg

Not to mention that the "No Swimming" sign actually said, "Steep Drop Off - No Swimming", which could reasonably be read to mean that you shouldn't go out too far, not that it meant you shouldn't even wade in 4 inches of water at the edge. Or that since it was a man-made structure designed for tourists, that Disney would have had it fenced off to keep gators away.
June 22, 2016
Parents have a mute button when it comes to their kids screeching like banshees. Similarly, they have a mute/ignore button when it comes to being admonished to mind their children. Case in point: Dh and I recently visited The Wilds

Spiffy place; it's quite blatant in advocacy of animals over people. You pay $30 for a typical tour and are told that there is no guarantee that you'll see all the animals. It's a HUGE facility, with open land supporting herds, not animals confined to cages.

After viewing a herd of Przewalski Wild Horses, Grevy's Zebras, and a Sichuan Takin, we entered the carnivore preserve. Before letting us off the tram, the guide stood and said "please DO NOT allow your children to run when I let them off the vehicle. We're in front of the Cheetah enclosure at this point. Small, running bodies put the cats into prey mode. Last month, a couple of kids hopped off the tram, took off running and the Cheetah thought they were food. Unfortunately, both of the cats ran straight into the fence and injured themselves quite badly." This speech was met with a moment of appalled silence before the guide pushed the doors open. What happened? What do you think? A little girl jumped off the bus and went into a sprinter position, ready to zoom. Luckily the Cheetah were off under a canopy of trees; even more lucky was that the guide did not forebear from grabbing the girl by the shoulder and say "whoa whoa whoa. What did I just say? NO RUNNING!" Moo, of course was already several steps ahead, sauntering with her iPhone at hand, looking for a vantage point for a selfie.
June 22, 2016
I'm really hoping Disney doesn't pay these morons off. The company does resist paying out whenever it can, precisely because they don't want to open the floodgates for all the suits that would follow.

As far as the parents not understanding the dangers of Florida...they don't have wildlife or water in Nebraska?
June 23, 2016
Yahoo has made it front page news this morning that they killed the gator that killed the kid. At least a lot of commenters mentioned this was stupid as ANY of the gators would've done the same. If the parents were arsed enough to read the sign and it said "steep drop off" this means, anyone can be in deep water fast especially a sprog.
June 23, 2016
cfdavep
Yahoo has made it front page news this morning that they killed the gator that killed the kid. At least a lot of commenters mentioned this was stupid as ANY of the gators would've done the same. If the parents were arsed enough to read the sign and it said "steep drop off" this means, anyone can be in deep water fast especially a sprog.

If I die, I expect my death to be avenged. If it's a workplace accident, make better safety regulations. If I'm murdered, kill the murderer. If I fall in a bear cage, kill the bear. If I get hit by lightning, kill Zeus. If I get altitude sickness climbing Mount Everest, blow up the mountain. And if I die of old age, blow up the planet at my funeral. There must be accountability!
June 23, 2016
cfdavep
If the parents were arsed enough to read the sign and it said "steep drop off" this means, anyone can be in deep water fast especially a sprog.

True. And it's not like it takes deep water to drown. No toddler should be allowed to wander that far from his parents near a body of water.

And they'd probably still let their other kid do the same thing. After all, this was just a "freak accident" and couldn't possibly happen again, right? eye rolling smiley
June 23, 2016
kittehpeoples
As far as the parents not understanding the dangers of Florida...they don't have wildlife or water in Nebraska?

Nebraska, like Kansas, is all cornfields and like the rest of the Midwest, gossip, gossip, gossip, and breeder families.
June 24, 2016
mr. neptune
kittehpeoples

Nebraska, like Kansas, is all cornfields and like the rest of the Midwest, gossip, gossip, gossip, and breeder families.

I'm in the midwest, and have encountered both water AND wildlife, sometimes in the same place! Shocking, I know. No way in hell I'd wade into a natural body of water around here, and I sure as fuck wouldn't let my pets do it. Snakes and snapping turtles, man.
July 03, 2016
Now Duh has decided to change his story about what happened at the Disney lake.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Too many goddamned fucking people down here already - this is one Duh and Moo who WON'T be missed from never returning to FloriDuh.

Maybe next time they'll take a vacation at the Grand Canyon.

Assholes.
July 03, 2016
So what's the monetary advantage to changing his story now? And wtf with showing the rescue workers pictures?
July 03, 2016
link
According to emails from the Reedy Creek Fire Department, Matt Graves said he was attacked by a second alligator

Riight, he was attacked by an alligator and suffered no visible injuries. OH-Kay.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
July 03, 2016
One or two gators, what is the difference? What are the dumbass parents up to now?
July 03, 2016
selidororous
Now Duh has decided to change his story about what happened at the Disney lake.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Too many goddamned fucking people down here already - this is one Duh and Moo who WON'T be missed from never returning to FloriDuh.

Maybe next time they'll take a vacation at the Grand Canyon.

Assholes.

Sorry I call BULLSHIT on the whole thing.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
July 04, 2016
cfdavep
One or two gators, what is the difference? What are the dumbass parents up to now?

Making up more gossip, which happens a lot in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, etc.
July 04, 2016
kittehpeoples
mr. neptune
kittehpeoples

I'm in the midwest, and have encountered both water AND wildlife, sometimes in the same place! Shocking, I know. No way in hell I'd wade into a natural body of water around here, and I sure as fuck wouldn't let my pets do it. Snakes and snapping turtles, man.

Ok, I take back what I said about all corn fields but I know I am right about the gossip and breeder families.
July 05, 2016
mr. neptune
kittehpeoples
mr. neptune
kittehpeoples

Ok, I take back what I said about all corn fields but I know I am right about the gossip and breeder families.

Hey, I'm not saying you're wrong about the corn fields. winking smiley I'm just saying that they sure as hell should have known better.
August 24, 2016
Update on the story:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heartbreaking-details-death-2-old-163539982.html

A report released on Monday by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission reveals heartbreaking new details in the devastating death of Lane Graves, the 2-year-old boy who was fatally attacked by an alligator at Disney's Grand Floridian in Orlando, Florida earlier this year.

According to the report, Graves was building sand castles by the water when he waded into the shallow end to refill his bucket. An alligator then emerged from the water, bit down on his head, and pulled him in. Matt Graves, the boy's father, attempted to try and pry open the alligator's jaws by putting his hands inside of its mouth and grabbing its teeth, but this only caused the animal to fight back harder before pulling loose and dragging the 2-year-old into deeper water.

"I saw it come out to get him," Graves told investigators, according to Time.

The child's body was later discovered the next day, close to the scene of the original attack. Six alligators were later captured and euthanized in order to find the animal that had attacked Graves.

No.Fucking.Brains.

None.

I really wish all of these out-of-state Stupids would stay the fuck out of Florida.
August 25, 2016
Again Bull. Shit. This what , the third change to his story? First they were walking along the shore with the sprog playing in the water when he was snatched with duh playing "hero" fighting off one alligator to no avail. Then he changes it to two alligators. Now it's back to one with sprog out of the water building a sand castle and filling his bucket with water when he became gator chow. Oh and duh playing "hero' again. They killed this kid by knowingly letting him by the water, hoping for a drowning, and got a bonus PNA via wild animal. No lawsuit filed because they don't want it investigated too closely. They'll just take the GoFundMe, possibly a life insurance policy to bury what's left of him, and be happy with getting away with murder.

And we're the evil, selfish ones.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
August 25, 2016
addiea raine
Again Bull. Shit. This what , the third change to his story? First they were walking along the shore with the sprog playing in the water when he was snatched with duh playing "hero" fighting off one alligator to no avail. Then he changes it to two alligators. Now it's back to one with sprog out of the water building a sand castle and filling his bucket with water when he became gator chow. Oh and duh playing "hero' again. They killed this kid by knowingly letting him by the water, hoping for a drowning, and got a bonus PNA via wild animal. No lawsuit filed because they don't want it investigated too closely. They'll just take the GoFundMe, possibly a life insurance policy to bury what's left of him, and be happy with getting away with murder.

And we're the evil, selfish ones.

And it's no accident they did this on Disney property. There are plenty of places they could let the kid die via "accident," but they just happen to pick Disney? They're hoping for some "shut up and go away" money, too.

Quite a few people over the years have died on Disney property. The number of times it was the company's fault can pretty much be counted on one hand. Most of the time, it's people being stupid. This shouldn't shock anyone.
August 29, 2016
http://iheartdogs.com/woman-wrestles-7ft-alligator-to-rescue-her-dog/?utm_content=buffer1d32c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This woman saved her dog successfully from gator
August 29, 2016
ladybug2203
http://iheartdogs.com/woman-wrestles-7ft-alligator-to-rescue-her-dog/?utm_content=buffer1d32c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This woman saved her dog successfully from gator

She was more motivated. She actually loves her dog.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login