Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti vax nuts attack 12 yo for daring to have a video

Posted by mistress rotwang 
Anti vax nuts attack 12 yo for daring to have a video
June 16, 2016
http://jezebel.com/anti-vax-activists-are-trying-to-dox-a-12-year-old-budd-1781097185

And I thought I was well written at that age. Hopefully that kid becomes a successful scientist someday.

Tl;dr antivax nuts attack a kid for posting a video about vaccines and claims he is on big pharma's payroll. Kid annihilates trolls and antivax arguments.
Re: Anti vax nuts attack 12 yo for daring to have a video
June 16, 2016
I'm so sick of the anti-Vax nuts. They can go to their own little fenced off paradise away from the rest of us.

Edit: That kid slayed!
squigglysquid
They can go to their own little fenced off paradise away from the rest of us.

This!! They always try to use the excuse that its okay for them not to vaccinate their kids because of herd immunity. Uh, last time I checked, herd immunity only works when 1 in 100 people are unvaccinated. Not when 50 or so in 100 are unvaccinated. That's not herd immunity, that's stupidity.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 16, 2016
If vaccines caused autism, then my generation would be filled with tards, droolers and shit throwers, because we were all vaccinated, and with a vaccine that contained a much higher level of mercury than what is used today. And yet my generation has basically no autism, no retardation, etc.. other than what a normal healthy population might get.

I periodically have myself re-vaccinated when the doctor recommends it, because I'm not in the mood to catch something from some little germ vector. Even my cats are up to date on their vaccines and meds.

Anti-vaxxers can go off and die of infection for all I care.
June 16, 2016
A 12 year old on "big pharma's" payroll?

Yeah...like that's likely. I worked in marketing for pharma & health care. They don't do the Dougie Howser MD bit. At all.
June 17, 2016
I just saw a headline that scientists were able to reverse autism-like symptoms in mice by adjusting their stomach bacteria. Wouldn't it be a hoot if one of the key factors turned out to be feeding your kids processed crap, and catering to their peculiar demands worsened the symptoms? Over recent years there seems to be a lot of evidence that we have a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria in our bodies, and that not having that bacteria can lead to lots of issues, including mental health problems, so it seems plausible.

Plus, if there is one thing that highly correlates with the increase in autism, it's increased use of pre-packaged crap.

Would be interesting to see anti-vaxxers versus big sugar...
June 17, 2016
yurble
I just saw a headline that scientists were able to reverse autism-like symptoms in mice by adjusting their stomach bacteria. Wouldn't it be a hoot if one of the key factors turned out to be feeding your kids processed crap, and catering to their peculiar demands worsened the symptoms? Over recent years there seems to be a lot of evidence that we have a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria in our bodies, and that not having that bacteria can lead to lots of issues, including mental health problems, so it seems plausible.

Plus, if there is one thing that highly correlates with the increase in autism, it's increased use of pre-packaged crap.

It would be hilarious and ironic at the same time, because it would prove that parents are the cause of their own children's maladies. The mooing and lowing would be deafening! grinning smiley

I wonder if EBT would then restrict or outright ban all processed foods to welfare recipients? smiling smiley
June 17, 2016
But busy mawms don't have TIME to prepare home cooked meals between their part time job and desperate housewives!
June 18, 2016
I guess it comes as no surprise that the logic of anti-vaxers is defeated by a pre-pubescent kid, which goes to show the intelligence and maturity level of these retards.spinning smiley sticking its tongue outthe finger smileythumbs up
June 19, 2016

“Kid,” wrote one. “Your [sic] not a doctor...sorry to tell you, but not everything you hear on the Internet is true.”

Yeah, it's not like doctors would generally agree with him, or anything. eye rolling smiley

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
awesominatrix

“Kid,” wrote one. “Your [sic] not a doctor...sorry to tell you, but not everything you hear on the Internet is true.”

Commenter, you'RE not a doctor...sorry to tell you, but not everything you hear from YOUR tinfoil-hat-wearing anti-vax cult leader is true.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 19, 2016
yurble

I think you are onto something.
I suspect many diseases will one day be found to be the result of processed crap which your body can't break down efficiently or recognize. The fake crap will one day be seen as no healthier than cigarettes. Think the acid/alkaline balance of the body accounts for health in a myriad of ways. It doesn't take a medical degree to see the results, just changing the diet will either improve health or no.
June 20, 2016
yurble

Good point, yurble. I wonder if the high-fructose corn syrup has anything to do with it. Up until the 1980's, when HFCS usage became widely spread, autism was extremely rare, not to mention that obesity rates were so much lower.

I've been watching old TV shows such as Starsky and Hutch and Charlie's Angels, and it's striking that the general population is so much thinner. Just watch the crowd scenes, and there simply aren't nearly as many fatties as today.
June 23, 2016
Let's send them back to the 12th century.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 27, 2016
Here's an idea. Let's gather up all these anti-vaxx morons and their diseased spawn and launch them into space. Go find an uninhabited planet to live on. Plenty to choose from in our solar system alone. Although I think they'd all die out before they even made it to a planet.
June 27, 2016
yurble

Nutritionists began speculating on this years ago. Elizabeth Strickland wrote "Eating for Autism..." back in 2009, advising changes that are considered common sense nutrition today: cut out trans fats and refined sugar, limit processed foods, go organic .... I wasn't surprised that many of the reviews were worded along the lines of "it looks like a healthy diet, but would be hard to implement."

Yeah, the moos are so pulled down by the trials of a flailing autistic, they don't have time to fix anything but mac 'n cheese and chicken tenders. Boo-fucking-hoo.
July 01, 2016
This is a "burn the witch" situation.

We need more parents raising kids like this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login