Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Women leaving the country to have abortions (aka Texas)

Posted by freya 
Women leaving the country to have abortions (aka Texas)
June 21, 2016
Re: Women leaving the country to have abortions (aka Texas)
June 21, 2016
Ironic that abortions must be in "ambulatory surgical centers" when I can bop on to the mall for plastic surgery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 21, 2016
navi8orgirl
Ironic that abortions must be in "ambulatory surgical centers" when I can bop on to the mall for plastic surgery.

Or have a baby in a birthing center in a 20 dollar Wal-Mart kiddie pool. But that's alright cuz it's natchyrul. Never mind complications and the death of a wanted child. It's all about parental vanity.
June 21, 2016
Isn't an abortion a legal medical procedure? Why is it such a bitch to get one? I've never understood why people are so interested in stopping abortions, but not giving a shit about what happens to those kids or the ones already here. It's pathetic that those women have to go to Mexico to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.
hot smileyRe: Women leaving the country to have abortions (aka Texas)
June 21, 2016
Don't these people realize that not everyone wants to have kyds.angry smiley
June 22, 2016
the noodler
Never mind complications and the death of a wanted child.

That's natchyruuuul too, and so is dying in childbirth, so I guess that's fine. thumbs up

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login