Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why am I childfree?

Posted by goatkidzrcute 
Why am I childfree?
June 21, 2016
Here are my reason why I am childfree.

1) There are like 7 billion people in the world already.
2) The thougth of going through pregnancy, birth and rasing mini-mes is just a nightmare, as well as disgusting
3) Children are monster or just plain rude thanks to their parunts.
4) Pets are waaaay better then kids.
5) Baby humans are not that cute(especially when they're just came out of the oven)
Re: Why am I childfree?
June 22, 2016
Because I don't want to be a parent, that's reason enough
June 22, 2016
Yep, pet parenting is good enough for me. A chyld would never fit into my lifestyle (or the one I had when I was chyld bearing age) Now I am past it and can't even stand to hear or see a fresh loaf... and kyds.. just annoy me.

My choice.. and no regrets.
June 22, 2016
I don't mean to be a jerk to the new member, but if it's not clearly stated that your sig line is not part of your comment, it is confusing when reading said posts. Put a few lines above it or use italics. Also try to please use proper tenses. It's CALLED not CALL. If English is not your first language I apologize, but poor grammar in a sig line is just annoying. Please just fix it, m'kay?

June 23, 2016
1. I hate kids.
June 23, 2016
Society didn't succeed in convincing me that I'm maternal just because I have a uterus. Nor has society convinced me there is a single
positive or upside to breeding or adopting except that by doing so society will "accept" me. Pass.
June 26, 2016
I don't have kids because

1. I can't afford kids on my Disability payments.

2. I have serious difficulty 'adulting' because I am constantly in pain.

3. I live in a boarding house, with a private bedroom and a shared bathroom. No kid should be raised in THAT.

Therefore, I took permanent steps to prevent ever growing a clump. The 'oven' was dumped in a hospital's medical waste disposal.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 26, 2016
Really... I feel no need to explain my personal decision. To some.. no matter what reason I would come up with... they would debate it (and they have over the years)
June 27, 2016
1. Because I resent the roles pushed on us by society, especially gender roles. If I had a kid, it would be automatically assumed that I'll go on parental leave, I'll be grateful for my man for being the breadwinner (even if I actually earnt more before parental leave), I'll feed them from my body, I'll stay with the kids when they're sick, I'll help them in homework, I'll cook their dinners and wash their clothes, and all this will mean that I'm an "average" mom, while their father is a terrific father if he plays with them on the weekends, even if he does nothing else. Hell, he is considered to be a wonderful dad if he pays enough child support and visits them every second weekend.

2. Because I prefer my body the way it is. No leaky breasts for me.

3. Because I abhor noise and don't want to listen to "Mommy-Mommy-Mommy-MOMMY!!!!" 16 hours a day.

4. Because I value my freedom. I want to travel, I want to stay out late, I want to work, I want to have time for myself.

5. Because this is a fucking unsafe world and I would be half-dead with anxiety every time my kid is not in sight (but they would annoy me when they're in sight).

6. Because I'm on the autism spectrum and while I can hide it pretty well (most people around me never noticed), the genes are still there, and there's no guarantee my kid would not be a tard.

7. Because there are already too many people on this planet.

8. Because not all relationships last forever and somehow the kid always ends up with the mom.
June 27, 2016
1. Overpopulation. The world won't be sustainable in the near future. Why birth a child into this mess?

Not to mention,

2. Complete disinterest in being a parent. I couldn't think of a single reason how having a kid would make my life better. It would make it horribly worse, and there would be no escape.
June 28, 2016
I simply am. That is all. Period.

1. I am not interested in parenting.
2. There is no maternal bone in my body. I don't mother anyone and anything.
3. I need a daily dosis of *alone time* to function.
4. I have tokophobia.

I couldn't think of a single reason how having a kid would make my life better.
Let's say 50% of marriages end up in divorce and out of the 50% marriages that last, 25% are shitty.
You have 75% chance of ruining your life when you are a woman with kydz- either by ending up as a single
moo or by being trapped in a shitty marriage.
6. I believe in antinatalism - *better never to have been*.
June 28, 2016
That's okay starlady, you don't have to.
June 28, 2016
goatkidzrcute
That's okay starlady, you don't have to.

But my reasons are pretty much the same as all the others listed here. wink We are just a unique bunch of people who 'think' before we charge into the 'lifescript' and say 'Ya know.. I have a choice.. I really don't have to do this'. I know so many people who have said to me 'If I had it to do over.......' (you know the rest)
I believe that it takes more courage NOT to follow the crowd. Having kyds is not for everyone. I really think that some of these parunts who throw out the 'bingos' are actually just jealous.
June 28, 2016
My main reasons:

(1) I am a quiet person. I don't like a lot of noise.
(2) I am basically a loner. I don't tend to like being around people all the time, especially when I am at home.
(3) I would find it a big waste of money. I want to save for retirement, preferably an early one (which I did in 2008 at 45).
(4) The thought of being near a stinky diaper or smelling poop is a terrible one.
(5) I like going against the grain or doing what everyone else does. It is partly why I am an atheist, too.
(6) I highly value my ability to come and go as I please.
June 28, 2016
I am CF because I don't like children.
June 28, 2016
I am CF because I don't want kids. I don't want to be pregnant, I don't want to birth them, I don't want to spend my hard earned money on them, I don't want to have anything to do with raising them.

Does that answer your question?

This question has been brought up, and answered in detail in the past

No offense goatkidzrcute, but this thread reminds me of something you'd see on a reddit CF sub. We're a bit more hardcore than that.
July 01, 2016
My reasons for not having kids:

1. Fuck that shit.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
July 01, 2016
1. I have severe rapid cycling bipolar I. I'm stable now because I found the right meds. I'm doing the gene pool a favor.
2. I'm a sex repulsed asexual. Please don't bingo me. I was neither raped nor abused as a child.
3. I think childbirth is gross.
4. My paycheck is enough to cover my bills and some extras, but I would have to go on welfare if I had a chyuld.
5. It's very hard for me to find a decent guy, girl, or non-binary person. I'm very picky choosy when it comes to dating.
6. I have aspergers and have some weird interests which is the reason for #5.
7. I have high functioning aspergers and my cousin has autism, so I'm doing the gene pool a favor again.
8. I'm not very maternal. I never played with baby dolls.
9. I'd be a strict mother especially when it comes to education and entertainment.
10. My world views are too liberal for even some tumblrette SJWs. I would try to mold the chyuld into my world views i.e. I would prefer them to be non-binary or asexual or gay.
11. My work schedule is too varied. I got off at 3 yesterday, and I go back in at 3 today.
12. I'm a loner by nature because I don't like normal, mainstream people.
13. Chyuldren don't come with instruction manuals.
14. They are unpredictable. You honestly don't know how they would turn out.
15. You can only do so much to influence a chyuld. There are their friends, peers, society, media, teachers, bullies, etc.
16. They have minds of their own.
17. I don't want little old ladies cooing over the baybee. So annoying.
18. I don't like baybees at all. I prefer pre-schoolers to puberty age.
19. Would there be jobs for them when they graduate?
20.How much would college be for them?
21. Would there be enough resources for everybody?
22. Would there be social security when they retire?
23. Too many pregnant women, chyuldren, and baybees as it is.
24. I would have to give up my current interests and hobbies of now due to lack of disposable income.
25. I've been an only child for the first seven years of my life, so I really can't imagine putting somebody else before me.
26. The cost.
27. No matter how you parent, you still can't win.
28.No matter if you did a good job, somebody somewhere would call you a bad mom.
July 04, 2016
My reasons are similar to those already stated. Main ones are:
- not interested in teaching someone to control their bowels and bladder (same reason I'll never own a puppy).
- infants are boring as hell, and toddlers/preschoolers are annoying as hell. Kid would be stuck with a mother who's indifferent about it or annoyed by it for the first five-ish years of its life.
- they're fucking expensive, and there's no telling what you'll get for your 250K investment.
- don't want my body or my sex life wrecked.
- the spouse and I have options about the amount of time we spend together as well as hobbies, etc we can enjoy separately or together. This would be impossible if we were raising kids together.
- I am quite good at working with children (once they're past the infant/toddler/preschool stages), but HELL NO way would I work for free. Nor would I want to come home from teaching just to start a second shift.
July 05, 2016
17. I don't want little old ladies cooing over the baybee. So annoying.

I get rather decent looking men 'cooing' over my dogs when I take them places. Much prefer that. LOL
July 05, 2016
I am horrified at the thoughts of all aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, raising kids; the whole thing! I have always seen babies as soul-eaters who turn their mothers into mindless zombies that live only for them, and no longer exist as individuals.

I am afraid of them, they can ruin a person's life in a split second in more ways than you can count. If they are mean, or even viscous, it is laughed away as "children are cruel". The way I would deal with that sort of creature would put me in jail.

I have anxiety and depression, no reason to put that onto another person genetically, and pay the price of being told what a bad mother I was for being born with those issues to begin with. My parents or the Duh would have probably stolen any child I had had via the court system because I admit to these issues, but my Mother doesn't admit to worse mental illness than that. That makes me doubly grateful I never wanted them.

When my husband and I got a dog, I wondered why I had lived without a pet so long. I love our dog more than I can describe, and so does he. We are now planning to get another. Pets are incapable of judgement, and I am really tired of being judged in this world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login