Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fambly murder-suicide #967321?

Posted by selidororous 
Fambly murder-suicide #967321?
June 22, 2016
Looks like one body was found. There is no Moo in this picture. Just a Duh with 3 children, a boat that "required repairs", and hitting the Gulf Coast.

Lots of suspicious goings on here including the lack of use of safety gear on the water and no "Mayday" alerts to speak of.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/update-coast-guard-finds-one-body-during-search-for-missing/article_3302d706-3859-11e6-a005-eb3ca2ca8cb7.html

UPDATE: The Coast Guard has provided an update in the search for the missing family, saying one body has been found in the search area. Officials did not identify who the individual was, or their gender, but say the search still continues for three family members. The Coast Guard is turning the body over to authorities, who will make an identification. The Coast Guard says it will hold another press briefing Thursday morning at 10 a.m.

ABC 7 is continuing to cover the latest developments in this story; we will provide updates as they become available.

SARASOTA, Fla. (WWScool smiley - A father and his three children have been reported missing on their sailboat off of Englewood, according to the Coast Guard. They left in their 29 foot boat on Sunday.

Air and boat crews are looking for Ace Kimberly, 45, from Sarasota and his teenagers Roger Kimberly, 13, Donny Kimberly, 15, and Rebecca Kimberly, 17.

The father and 3 teens had been living on their sailboat for about a year. They were last seen near Englewood.

Coast Guard officials say they found a debris field area about 33 miles off Sanibel Island this morning around 10:30. The debris included 6 life jackets, water jugs, a basketball, propane tank and shoes. Kimberly's brother, who reported the family missing, confirmed the items belonged to the boat.

A boatcrew also found a yellow and green kayak believed to be one of the two attached to the back of the boat.

Kimberly was taking his boat to Ft. Myers for repairs, the Coast Guard reported.

The family was first reported missing to the The Coast Guard Sector St. Petersburg on Tuesday by a concerned family member.

At 3 p.m. Sunday, Ace Kimberly called his brother and said the sailboat was in 6-foot seas and he was attempting to survive with his children. There were squalls and thunderstorms in the area at the time, according to Coast Guard officials.

The Coast Guard asks any other boaters in the area to keep an eye out for the vessel. The boat is described as a white 1976 SeaFarer, 29 feet in length.

There is hope the family can be found. The Coast Guard also says the family was towing kayaks behind the boat, which have not been located.

.........................................................................................

The story is still developing, no word yet if Moo was out to get his kids away from him.

Tragic story all around.
Re: Fambly murder-suicide #967321?
June 23, 2016

Pauline (= the mother) says she’s been estranged from her children since she divorced their father 9 years ago but stays in touch through a niece and photos. “They seemed to be happy.”

When Pauline learned Tuesday afternoon her children were missing she also found out about the family’s Florida move 1-2 years ago.

“Even though I don’t like the man, I hoped he would be taking care of his children and keep them safe no matter what happened,” says Pauline.

Pauline is heading to Florida and hopes they can hear this tearful message: “That I love them…hope they’re safe…to be safe. I don’t care if they ever want to see me just be safe….even if you don’t want to see me be safe and come home.”

According to the Sarasota School District, the siblings were not registered at any Sarasota public school and they were not being homeschooled.
It is not clear if the teens attended class last year.

There are articles that describe them as a thight-knit fambly confused smiley

I think that the Duh wanted to play The Survivor and it went wrong.
June 23, 2016
The name "Ace" tells you all you need to know about Duh.

Really, the whole situation sounds like a bad 80's comedy about a party-hardy sea dad (played by Bobcat Goldthwaite) trying to parent 3 rambunctious kids he suddenly inherited, when they get caught in a hurricane and subsequently learn the meaning of love and family, all hugging in the sunshine as a Coast Guard chopper flies overhead and a Kenny Loggins ending theme song plays. In real life, they all freaked out and drowned horribly.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 23, 2016
The first body they found was wearing a life vest, the other life vests were floating. Another body has been found.
I live down here, and folks agree it sounds weird.
June 25, 2016
My biggest question is why were the cellphones and a GPS in a bucket and not in a waterproof case on their person. I'm not sure that they would get service out that far. Why didn't they have a VHF radio? It's essential equipment when you are far from land. Why would anybody be out on six foot waves?

I began kayaking again. I only go to local lakes. I have my cellphone in a waterproof, floating, able to use it in the pouch case tucked into my life vest.
June 25, 2016
The search has been suspended - only the bodies of the father and daughter were found.

Hmmmmm

Very suspicious from start to finish.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login