my boyfriend touched my daughter, help me to forgive him

Posted by ladybug2203 
my boyfriend touched my daughter, help me to forgive him
June 22, 2016
Another saintly moo putting her penus before her child
http://askdrrobert.dr-robert.com/daughtermolested.html
Re: my boyfriend touched my daughter, help me to forgive him
June 22, 2016
She wants to get her handsy illegal boyfriend help, as if that's going to "cure" him of his pedophilia. At best, he'll figure out how to tell doctors what they want to hear so he could be deemed "reformed" and safe to come back home with Moo and calf, and he'll just get more sneaky about doing it again in the future (which he will do). Any parent who gave anything resembling a shit about their child wouldn't have to hem and haw over whether or not to kick out their significant other after they sexually assaulted that child. Why isn't contacting the police the first thing this woman did? I wonder how she found out he was Chestering the kid - did Moo catch him in the act? Did the daughter confide in her mother? Because if Moo has done anything other than call the cops or kick his ass out, she's an accessory. She knows what happened and if she's still letting the boyfriend live with her and giving him access to her kid, she's just as guilty as the abuser.

I can understand being shocked and disgusted learning that someone you love is a child abuser, but to continue loving the fucker after you know he's felt your kid up is the definition of crazy. Does Moo need a dick in her that badly that she's willing to choose the cock over her daughter's well-being? And I just love that she wants to know what doctors will adhere to confidentiality laws, a.k.a. won't rat his pedo ass out. I'm pretty sure that doctors are legally required to inform the authorities if they suspect abuse is happening, especially abuse of a minor. Forgiving him implies that what he did was okay, and that if he just says "I'm sowwy," everything will be just fine and he's free to keep fondling the kid as long as he pretends to be sorry each time. Is religion and forgiveness going to keep his hands out of your daughter's pants, Moo?

I feel so bad for her daughter. A decent parent would be on the phone quicker than you could say "statutory rape," but not this mommy! No siree! She wants to know how to forgive and forget on her kid's behalf and what doctors to dump him on to declare him "cured" so she can bring him and his cock back home for some wholesome family fun.
June 23, 2016

Does Moo need a dick in her that badly ...

Yes, she does.
Remember, you are nothing without a mayun!
June 23, 2016
Why is it always 'kids come first, before basic affection for my partner' or 'protecting kids from harm comes after retaining my partner'? It's either taking the partner for granted or being absolutely desperate.

And it is people with such poor interpersonal interactions who are teaching the next generation.
June 23, 2016
mrs. chinaski

Does Moo need a dick in her that badly ...

Yes, she does.
Remember, you are nothing without a mayun!

Back in the short time I worked in foster care casework, there was a Moo with two girls. She lost custody of both because her "boyfriend" whacked on the older girl, who was five. Of course, Moo said "I'd do anything to get my kids back." Except boot out the lowlife who abused her girl. You can't make this stuff up.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Look like someone been reading those Jack Chick Tracts.
June 23, 2016
goatkidzrcute
Look like someone been reading those Jack Chick Tracts.

link

Goddamn but that's one physically awful web site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login