Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's SuperMoo!

Posted by goatkidzrcute 
It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's SuperMoo!
June 23, 2016
http://www.naturalbirthandbabycare.com/if-i-have-childbirth-super-powers-so-do-you/

According to this moo giving birth is somehow a "super-power".eye rolling smiley The same super-power that a queen ant has.
Re: It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's SuperMoo!
June 24, 2016
Anybody else thinking of the clip of the comedian posted here not too long ago who pointed out that giving birth is less challenging than ordering a pizza? (Because "no one ever accidentally ordered a pizza.")
June 24, 2016
My power is fixing parental fuck ups

Their serect weapon is probably breast milk.eye rolling smiley
June 24, 2016
good lord the egos never stop inflating

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 24, 2016
goatkidzrcute
Their "secretion" weapon is probably breast milk.eye rolling smiley

Fixed it for you. Now I need a nipple-proof vest....
June 24, 2016
My superpower is making crap like this invisible on my Fakebook feed.
June 24, 2016
Thanksgrinning smiley
June 27, 2016
If Moo's ego continues to inflate, her head might literally explode like that guy in Scanners.
June 29, 2016
My super power is completely and utterly ignoring anyone who tries to baby stalk me. Seriously, I've really pissed some of those bitches off. An incident like that can peg my snarkometer like nothing else and cause some warm satisfaction for at least a week. While moo is probably still blogging about that 'mean lady' at the coffee shop who ignored baybeee, I'm playing on the interwebs mocking moo.
June 29, 2016
My super power is creating art, something that requires more effort & imagination than spreading your legs or ejaculating, & following the life script.
June 29, 2016
If there's any superpower that I want, is telekinesis. That way I can push the breeders and their little snot-nose brats out of the way.the finger smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login