Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guess who's cashing in on attention-whoring birth videos

Posted by aes sedai 
Guess who's cashing in on attention-whoring birth videos
June 24, 2016
I can't even right now. It was bad enough before a big network picked it up, and of course it just had to be The Lifescript Channel.

http://variety.com/2016/digital/news/tlc-live-birth-facebook-live-1201803441/
Re: Guess who's cashing in on attention-whoring birth videos
June 25, 2016
I don't know. Watching a live birth might be a great deterrent.

They should definitely have a follow up program that shows exactly how messed up those women's bodies are after birth, how their sex life changes, how both parents' ENTIRE lives change....
June 25, 2016
Kittehpeoples of course they wouldn't do that because they are a channel that promotes breeding and pro-life! Oh if the parents knew the horror!! A friend of mine who just gave birth agrees with me on this, that it was horrible and she doesn't see how women can do it without an epidural.

I also think that this shouldn't be allowed on facebook, naked pictures and beastfeeding women aren't allowed so why should a video of another human coming out of a human's crotch? I'm gonnna go report this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
@creativelycf

I agree, people shouldn't be subjected to that. In my high school A&P class, the teacher said that they were going to have a live birth video the second to last week of school. Guess who skipped first period that week?

In hindsight, I think she must have been joking, because I doubt the board of education would allow a birth video. Otoh, she didn't say it in a joking tone.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 25, 2016
Had to watch the video in a Biology class and it would have been enough to have convinced me to not give birth if I wasn't already convinced. Really disgusting!
June 25, 2016
TLC ... The Lactating Channel

June 25, 2016
the noodler
TLC ... The Lactating Channel

Good one eye popping smiley

The Lifescript channel is always acting like baybeez are the most valuable commodity in the world. Women completely obsessed with baybeez. Worthy of committing crimes for and all the other nonsense.

I realize some women claim to like baybeez but Lifescript is over the top. Is TLC now worse than Lifescript?
June 26, 2016
kittehpeoples
They should definitely have a follow up program that shows exactly how messed up those women's bodies are after birth, how their sex life changes, how both parents' ENTIRE lives change....

THIS is what they should show in high schools. Teen girls seem to have this idea that babies are so cute and little and easy to take care of and always smell of unicorn farts and baby powder. And of course, He'll Love It When It Gets HereTM and then they'll have the fairytale wedding with the Cinderella carriage and horses with plumes on their heads vomiting glitter. They need the truth shoved into their delusional faces. Can you imagine how drastically the number of teenmoos would go down?

creativelycf
I also think that this shouldn't be allowed on facebook, naked pictures and beastfeeding women aren't allowed so why should a video of another human coming out of a human's crotch? I'm gonnna go report this.

Do it. Maybe if enough people complain The Lifescript Channel can take a plunger and shove this sickening exhibitionism back into its own uterus.
June 26, 2016
I've reported this to FB as it is not appropriate content.

Freya, I think that they put on the shows that they do because the majority of their viewers are breeders who are stuck at home all day with the brats. Does anyone know anything about the head of the network? Who wants to bet he's one of those fundie christians?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
June 26, 2016
I highly suspect this sort of thing has high ratings among creeps with a preg/birth fetish.

Uuugggghh...why else would anyone want to watch marathons of these shows? That's messed up

sad smiley
June 26, 2016
creativelycf
I've reported this to FB as it is not appropriate content.

Freya, I think that they put on the shows that they do because the majority of their viewers are breeders who are stuck at home all day with the brats. Does anyone know anything about the head of the network? Who wants to bet he's one of those fundie christians?

So the network head fundie Christian keeps the content clean (for the most part) and panders to moos by making movies/shows which reinforce how valuable baybeez and kids are. Makes total sense, creativelycf. Think you've figured it out.
June 28, 2016
Remember when it was called The Learning Channel with cool shows like Extreme Engineering and The Operation? I miss those days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login