Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Day, Another Moo inserting herself into an already resolved conversation eye rolling smiley

Posted by juniper jupiter 
We all know the story of that bitch who took a shaming photo in the gym of somebody without their knowledge, right?

Well, of course, some Moo had to put her two cents in. Really, get over yourself.
This is wrong on so many levels. First, no one should post garbage like that online. IMO, the internet is a tool for information sharing and connecting with people who have common interests. The internet doesn't need to be tarnished with this garbage. Second, I don't like the underlying political correctness here. I'm okay with everyone thinking themselves beautiful, but I don't like the notion SJWs perpetuate that EVERYONE must find them beautiful. I saw a YouTube video that actually said every body is a bikini body. :gag I am just really tired of how mediocracy {having kids, having stretch marks, etc.} is being praised.

If EVERYONE is special, then no one is.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
The attention seeking tendencies are high on this one. While it is never okay to body shame someone, posting a personal response like that to the world to see and hash tagging it makes it distasteful instead of this heroic martyr defending the victims situation. If the internet didn't exist I doubt this woman would mail this pic and letter to that pb model....
contemplativeintrovert
This is wrong on so many levels. First, no one should post garbage like that online. IMO, the internet is a tool for information sharing and connecting with people who have common interests. The internet doesn't need to be tarnished with this garbage. Second, I don't like the underlying political correctness here. I'm okay with everyone thinking themselves beautiful, but I don't like the notion SJWs perpetuate that EVERYONE must find them beautiful. I saw a YouTube video that actually said every body is a bikini body. :gag I am just really tired of how mediocracy {having kids, having stretch marks, etc.} is being praised

I agree and especially taking pics of strangers, posting them online and making fun of them. On the other hand, has anyone noticed that a not so perfect body is praised only if the woman had kids? If you don't have kids and do have some extra kilos behold the "i had kids what's your excuse?". And even if you have a fit body but no kids, you'll hear "it's not a big deal because you don't have kids, try looking so fit after 3 kids".

Oh and if my husband tried to take a photo of me naked, he will swallow the camera in the next second. In this day and age you never know where those photos might end.
Posting tacky in response to tacky isn't a good idea. They're both on the same low level now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login