Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hating Children is LITERALLY as Bad as Racism (Article)

A miserable Catholic housewife with 5 baybees posted this on her Fakebook page today. And I thought Patheos was a progressive website? Meh.

Ostentatious Baby-Hating Is No Better Than Racism (LINK)

This article--written by a childfree woman--was posted in response to an article on Salon.com entitled "I Hate Your Kids. And I'm Not Sorry" (lol). Here are some excerpts:

"Replace the word “children” with “black people” or “Muslims” or “the handicapped.” Is this a hatred of which anyone could be proud? Is it even remotely acceptable? If it’s not okay to hate one group of people, why would it be at all okay to hate another – especially a group that is especially vulnerable, and to which each of us once belonged."

"If all you can think about when you see another human is “I’m glad I don’t have them” – this sure sounds like narcissism to me. There’s far more to any person than the question of how you could use, or not use, or enjoy, or not enjoy them."

Mmkay. Because a screaming, snot-nosed, puking, shit-covered toddler is EXACTLY like an autonomous Black or Jewish adult. While hatred is one of humanity's less attractive and productive emotions, the idea that we're required to love and accept everyone is dangerous PC bullshit. Sometimes it's okay to hate an entire demographic of people. I hate psychopaths, child molesters and serial killers for instance. Does that make me a bad person?

The author does include some sensible musings peppered throughout this shitpost, but they're few & far between. Just thought you folks would "enjoy" this article. winking smiley
Re: Hating Children is LITERALLY as Bad as Racism (Article)
July 24, 2016
I hated most children when I was one. It is called being a misanthrope, not a racist moobie. Besides, to state the obvious you can't grow out of a race. You're a really dumb moobie. Stop sluicing and read a book once in a while.

From the article on Salon.com entitled "I Hate Your Kids. And I'm Not Sorry" an excerpt:
I don’t wish children ill; I just want them to stay the hell away from me.

There is nothing ostentatious about avoiding children and that is what the author states she does. It isn't as if she walks around muttering how terrible they are within earshot of kidz and moobies. Moobie is just angry that the childfree author of the article admits openly she hates kids and isn't pandering to moobies in the least.
July 24, 2016
I also think that moo is simply upset that she doesn't get udder rubs from everyone
for her decision to become a moo.
Moo should grow up.
Only immature people seek validation from others.
July 24, 2016
trance formation usa
Sometimes it's okay to hate an entire demographic of people. I hate psychopaths, child molesters and serial killers for instance. Does that make me a bad person?

The author does include some sensible musings peppered throughout this shitpost, but they're few & far between. Just thought you folks would "enjoy" this article. winking smiley

It sounds like you hate psychopaths, child molesters, and serial killers for their actions, and not because of reasons outside of their control (race, gender, religion, etc., ...).
bint
"Replace the word “children” with “black people” or “Muslims” or “the handicapped.” Is this a hatred of which anyone could be proud? Is it even remotely acceptable? If it’s not okay to hate one group of people, why would it be at all okay to hate another – especially a group that is especially vulnerable, and to which each of us once belonged."

It is only wrong to say "I hate all X because they Y" when all X does not Y. It is only wrong to hate a group if that hatred is not founded on traits all of that demographic have.
Think of the groups {Kenyans,} {Kenyan shoplifters,} and {babies}. It is wrong to say "I hate all Kenyans because they are shoplifters," because not all people from Kenya are Kenyan shoplifters. It is also wrong to say "I hate this person because they are a Kenyan shoplifter," instead of saying "I hate this person because they are a shoplifter" because it implies that the 'bad trait' is being Kenyan, not being a shoplifter.
OTOH ALL babies cry, scream, and are a burden to the people around them. It isn't wrong to say "I hate all X because they Y" when Y ACTUALLY IS A TRAIT OF ALL X.

bint
"If all you can think about when you see another human is “I’m glad I don’t have them” – this sure sounds like narcissism to me. There’s far more to any person than the question of how you could use, or not use, or enjoy, or not enjoy them."

That's not narcissism, that's gratitude. Narcissism is perceiving your value to be higher than it is, to think yourself superior to others, to have no regard for the feelings of others. Narcissism is a disgusting mental disorder. Seeing something you don't want and expressing that you don't want it is not.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
July 24, 2016
I just hate people in general, regardless of race. Children are significantly underdeveloped people, making them less tolerable than their adult counterparts.

Racism and child-hating are entirely different things. Racism is hating on people just because they have a different skin color, which is ridiculous. I hate kids because of how they act, not their age, and I think most folks who don't like kids probably feel the same way. If someone whose skin color is different than mine acts like a complete fucking asshole, then I will hate them because of their behavior, not because of what color they are.

When kids behave badly, is the parents' faults for not fucking raising/disciplining them properly (and yes, this includes awtards; your kid being fucked in the head is no excuse for shrugging your shoulders and handing out autism awareness cards instead of disciplining them). People can't control their skin color, but they can control their kids. Most parents are just too lazy to do that and then they write articles like this. And yeah yeah, I know I was a kid once too, and I was a goddamn loud, spoiled brat too. I also used to be Catholic (because I didn't know any better), but that doesn't mean I support the ignorant and sometimes violent bullshit that Bible-thumpers love to spew. I don't have to automatically adore and tolerate someone who is what I used to be.

Moo
Also, the way in which children are treated by adults, even casually and in passing, influences the kind of adults they become. If you want to build a world with more peace and friendship, less violence and prejudice, treat children kindly. I don’t care whether you enjoy it or not.

Oh, well, aren't we a special little cunt-flake. The parents need to influence their kids first - teach them to not be shits and the parents themselves need to learn to own up to it when their kids do have those bad days and act like shits. Teach them kindness and empathy, get on their asses when they act up, accept constructive parenting criticism if you receive it (because if a stranger feels the need to tell you what a fuckstain your kid is being, it might be worth it to listen), teach them manners, establish boundaries and expectations and, more than anything else, teach them that they are not too special to follow the rules. When the kids learn to act like human beings, other adults will treat them better; believe me, people do notice well-behaved kids because so many other kids are such ill-mannered little bastards. I'm sure not going to go out of my way to be nice to some rotten little screaming asshole.

Even then, there will always be people who just plain don't like kids. Get the hell over it. This sounds like yet another bizzy Moo who can't accept the fact that not everyone loves kids (meaning they don't love her little fuck trophies).
July 25, 2016
Yawn. Another moo with too much time on her hands is telling everyone else what they should think and feel.

Funny she should say that, because I'm quite sure whenever a black person or someone of Middle Eastern descent crosses the street toward her, she hustles her precious miracles as far away from them as possible.
Don't compare this to racism, bitch. For one thing, you're likely racist as hell. For another, hating someone for the colour of their skin is completely different from hating someone because they're constantly behaving badly.
July 25, 2016
Give me any other group other than kids where ALL people have no understanding of discipline, boundaries, considerateness or hygiene and I'll dislike them too.

Races, nationalities, the handicapped - hell, even religions - said traits apply to none of these things, generally speaking.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria

July 26, 2016
I don't mind children until they start screaming. Then I hate them, no matter WHAT their race is.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 27, 2016
It is always the moos who feel they have the right to tell other people what to think.

How they think that if someone doesn't want to be around children, that that means they want to harm them. She would be a witch-hunter back in the day, burning women she didn't like at the stake and enjoying it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login