Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cool Cat: The Nine Lives of Christopher Walken, Movie Star and Feline Fan

Posted by thom_c 
Famously CF Christopher Walken

http://parade.com/492231/npond/cool-cat-the-nine-lives-of-christopher-walken-movie-star-and-feline-fan/

He likes animals and is CF--there's a lot to love there.
More. Cowbell.
I love me some CW as well. He played my favorite James Bond villain (Max Zorin in A View to a Kill).
the noodler
More. Cowbell.
I love me some CW as well. He played my favorite James Bond villain (Max Zorin in A View to a Kill).

He was delightfully evil in that one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login