Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple rescues a bunch of dogs, ducks and a cat. Wonderful story up until the end

Posted by Cambion 
http://www.boredpanda.com/unusual-animal-friendship-dogs-cat-ducks-kasey-and-her-pack/

These two people have rescued a handful of dogs that either had something wrong with them, were abandoned or came from abusive homes. The cat came from a kitty rescue and no clue where the ducks came from. All these critters get along with one another and the owners take them on hikes every weekend. Every single one of the pets looks so happy too.

Then, the very last detail on the story is that the female half of the couple is in pig. DAMMIT. I want to hope that, since these folks have been rescuing animals for over ten years, they won't let a loaf get in the way of their rescue efforts. But we all know what brats due to pet-filled homes, and I worry that the owners won't be able to handle (or won't feel like handling) seven pets and a kid, so they'll either neglect their pets or put them in shelters.

I've personally never known anyone who had a loaf and a pet at the same time and didn't wind up neglecting or ditching said pet once it became too inconvenient. And the second any of the dogs so much as looks sideways at the brat, they'll most likely get put down for being "vicious," in typical breeder fashion. People always change for the worst when they have kids, and any animals in the house are usually the first ones to suffer from it.
It was beautiful. Until the end and the last photo! Poor pets don't have any idea what is happening. The moment the loaf so much as sneezes more than once they'll dump their pets.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login