Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Addition to my fambly... the trainwreck continueseye rolling smiley

Posted by starlady 
Addition to my fambly... the trainwreck continueseye rolling smiley
July 27, 2016
Well, it is now 2 months till the little she loaf is due to pop. Nephew just talked to my hubby on the phone this evening. Their current worry? Harpitina has only been at her current job less than a year and only has 6 weeks of mooternity leave...and.. if she takes more... she get's canned.
As I predicted... she will have to stop working 4 weeks prior to delivery... so that leaves her 2 weeks after the slucing for recovery before she has to return..or she's unemployed. Right now they are living paycheck to paycheck (barely) You KNOW 2 weeks is not enough time to recover.

The trains are moving closer and faster.......... Doesn't look good.
Re: Addition to my fambly... the trainwreck continueseye rolling smiley
July 28, 2016

Harpitina has only been at her current job less than a year and only has 6 weeks of mooternity leave

And that's a news, right? They didn't know about it before the pignasty smiling bouncing smiley
Breeders and their *strategic planning*...eye rolling smiley
July 28, 2016
And that's a really generous. Breeder-pandering benefit to boot*.

It's obviously a "family friendly" company. There's probably a way to build up sick leave or vacation time if she had any time with the company. A logical plan would have been to work there a while and build up the leave or accrue some savings to take leave without pay.

But of course that would require planning and logic, not ME WANT BAYBEE NOW, THINK OF CONSEQUENCES LATER.

*I'm sure companies like this think "no good deed goes unpunished" because I'm sure many woman bitch this isn't enough. (Harpatina is probably lowing about that right now to anyone who ill listen to her tale of woe, which only guarantees they'll fire her for some other reason if they can.)
July 28, 2016
bell_flower
And that's a really generous. Breeder-pandering benefit to boot*.

It's obviously a "family friendly" company. There's probably a way to build up sick leave or vacation time if she had any time with the company. A logical plan would have been to work there a while and build up the leave or accrue some savings to take leave without pay.

But of course that would require planning and logic, not ME WANT BAYBEE NOW, THINK OF CONSEQUENCES LATER.

*I'm sure companies like this think "no good deed goes unpunished" because I'm sure many woman bitch this isn't enough. (Harpatina is probably lowing about that right now to anyone who ill listen to her tale of woe, which only guarantees they'll fire her for some other reason if they can.)

The other employees should be on the lookout, too. Sometimes these "famblee friendly" companies will allow employees to "gift" a sick day or two out of their own allotment to someone in this situation, or some newbie who is seriously ill but doesn't have enough sick time.

I've seen it happen in other firms and colleagues do pressure each other to give up a day or two for the benefit of a sick colleague. I wholeheartedly disagree with this practice and believe it's just another form of workplace intimidation.
July 28, 2016
Her 'plan' was to work till a week before her due date. Ya know... with loaves.... nothing is predictable. She has gained too much we...ight... claims she doesn't get enough 'breaks' at work (waaaahhhhh) and now she 'hurrrrrts'. So, Dr is putting her on bed rest beginning the middle of September. (that's about a month till she's due) If she doesn't behave... she'll be on bedrest earlier and she'll be royally screwed.

I predicted to my dh that this would happen. Got another 'You were right' from him last night.

My other prediction is that the loaf will come early... by c-section...and need neo care... she gets fired...he has to work 2 or 3 jobs... and they go on 'ass-istance' Let's see how many of those come true.

I hate to see people get into trouble...but when they could have prevented it, but didn't because she had to have the almighty loaf RIGHT AWAY... then THAT I do not support. OH.. and I won't support them either. They get no money from us.
July 28, 2016
2 weeks? anyone look at the stats involving babies, bonding, and the length of time to spend with the loaf? I don't like kids but as far as I'm concerned, fair is fair. The child at this stage of life NEEDS THE FUCKING INTERACTION TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT LIFE. The statistics support this, plus that long ago kings infamous experiment with babies and attention. All the babies died. Babies with inadequate attention from caregiver seem to have a harder time bonding later on in life. Don't know, I don't know if I care: I may well have these aspects as my own moo parked me in kiddy warehouses.
It falls under what I always say: they don't give a damn what they inflict on a child, so the only point is to parade them around and yap 'i had a baaabbeee'.
whooppeee fucking dooo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 28, 2016
Doubt she'll put it in a 'kid warehouse' because she couldn't afford it. Her mother works full time so she can't dump it on her. Her plan is... nephew works night shift and she works day shift so he takes care of it durring the day and she takes care of it at night. Yeah.. right... Wonder how long that will last? They can't live on his salery... so he'll have to do something else 'cause she'll get canned.. I just know it. OH.. but then... she's a SAHM!! Oye.
July 28, 2016
think she'll get dumped?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 28, 2016
twocents
2 weeks? anyone look at the stats involving babies, bonding, and the length of time to spend with the loaf? I don't like kids but as far as I'm concerned, fair is fair. The child at this stage of life NEEDS THE FUCKING INTERACTION TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT LIFE. The statistics support this, plus that long ago kings infamous experiment with babies and attention. All the babies died. Babies with inadequate attention from caregiver seem to have a harder time bonding later on in life. Don't know, I don't know if I care: I may well have these aspects as my own moo parked me in kiddy warehouses.
It falls under what I always say: they don't give a damn what they inflict on a child, so the only point is to parade them around and yap 'i had a baaabbeee'.
whooppeee fucking dooo

Not to worry, Moo's job is history, especially in this job hunting climate.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 29, 2016
Soon they will be coming to you and sing the famous Beatles song:

*Help, I need somebody
Help, not just anybody
Help, you know I need someone, heeeeeeeelp*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cueulBxn1Fw

I hate to see people get into trouble...but when they could have prevented it, but didn't because
she had to have the almighty loaf RIGHT AWAY... then THAT I do not support.

When I hear about money issues, it makes me sick to my stomach because *been there, done that*.
But this is all self-inflicted. It didn't have to be this way.
I don't get why those people cannot WAIT for a few years.

Our neighbours had a house built. Kow became inpig in the middle of the process.
Allegedly, she spent her whole pignasty worrying that the house won't be ready, furnished,
relocation will be difficult #breeder drama.
What if she just waited till the house will be completed? Just a thought.
July 29, 2016
She couldn't wait because she's almost 35 and she wants twooooooo before she's 40. It's also why she couldn't put off the wedding till they could afford to have the wedding she wanted. Had to start on those baybeees.
Well... I guess I gotta give them credit for not throwing away money on a wedding when they couldn't afford it.

They can sing Beatles songs to me all they want.... I will reply with a 'Wilson Phillips' tune where in one line it says "you got yourself into your own mess"
July 29, 2016
starlady
She couldn't wait because she's almost 35 and she wants twooooooo before she's 40. It's also why she couldn't put off the wedding till they could afford to have the wedding she wanted. Had to start on those baybeees.
Well... I guess I gotta give them credit for not throwing away money on a wedding when they couldn't afford it.

They can sing Beatles songs to me all they want.... I will reply with a 'Wilson Phillips' tune where in one line it says "you got yourself into your own mess"

No surprise, even though it makes sense to wait until she can afford kidz we all know how much pressure moos and duhs put on others to have kidz regardless of their finances.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login