Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loaves have invaded all areas of sports

Posted by bell_flower 
Loaves have invaded all areas of sports
August 06, 2016
I'm not a sports fan but my DH is. The TV is on all the time, usually sports. It used to be that sports and talk of childrun were mutually exclusive but that's no longer the case.

I was just looking at the Olympics, beach volleyball, broadcasted live at 12:30 a.m. Rio local time. The camera panned to the audience and April Ross' family. Sure enough there was a freaking LOAF in the family. What kind of stupid freaking idiot takes an INFANT to a sporting event at 1 a.m.?

Interviews and Inspirational StoriesTM invariably include loaves. Kerri Walsh-Jennings's profile story included her childrun: names and ages. I told my DH, in an alternate universe where I was a parent, I would not be mentioning family names in a story. Have these idiots not heard of ISIS or terrorism? Why would you put your family members' names out there?

Even during football games, the talking heads talk about someone being a Duddy now. Golfers are the worst.....it's de rigueur now for anyone who wins a tournament to carry his loaf on his shoulders. Childrun are in award ceremonies.

I'm waiting for loaves on the podium when someone gets an Olympic medal--In fact, I'm pretty sure it happened in the last Olympics.

Why do these idiots have to include their brats? It's their accomplishment, not their brats' accomplishment.
Re: Loaves have invaded all areas of sports
August 07, 2016
With the endorsements that often come to successful athletes I wonder if they have press agents who strongly encourage them to rattle on and on about baybeez in hopes of social media exposure and endorsement deals. If the mass of breeders "fall in lurv" with an Olympic athlete than it would greatly increase their chances of endorsements. If an elite athlete is old enough to be married and breed then their career is on the decline, as the younger ones will edge them out in almost every instance in such a physically demanding and competitive environment. And since commercials pander to breeders advertisers must be convinced that is their target audience.

Other than basic human needs and the obvious stuff what else does an elite athlete have in common with a breeder, unless they've both bred? If what is truly required to become an elite athlete is focused on it would just cause breeders to feel alienated and whine about how bizzy they are and that it must be nice to be able to train all the time. Or have the money and resources to train all the time. And I think we all have personal stories about how threatened breeders are when others don't validate their choices.
August 07, 2016
I think two of the most boring things in the world are sports talk and loaf talk. At least when they were separate you only had to endure one at a time. What a barfotrocious trend.
August 07, 2016
I'm with Freya on this. We all know breeders are a black-hole of need and desire for validation, but are a massive potential revenue stream to product manufacturers. Elite athletes couldn't be further apart from breeders, as elite athletes spend years slogging it out to become the top of their game, where breeders simply sprout uterus mushrooms from drunken fumbling and grinding of genitals.

The only thing that they may have in common is the ability to sprout uterus weeds. In the breeders mind, the vaguely commonality is this, and thus provides validation to their choice to create a body fluid cocktail - and therefore idolization and a desire to emulate their breeder idol by purchasing the idol's endorsements. The endorsers laugh all the way to the bank when breeders buy into this.

On a side note, the Olympics isn't about peak sporting achievement, but rather a metaphor of everything that screwed with the world. It's unbelievable greed, corruption, power, politics and exploitation wrapped up in a colorful, chemically enhanced cellophane and glittery package. It's a frothy bread and circuses taken to a 4 yearly, global event, with a cloying frosting of pseudo-utopia but underneath a festering, ever-churning and hungry machine infested with parasites and slugs.

All elite sports is the same, and one only has to read the biography of Nadia Comeneci to see the raw brutality of the sports machine, in all it's vicious glory.
August 07, 2016

It's a frothy bread and circuses taken to a 4 yearly, global event, with a cloying frosting of pseudo-utopia but underneath a festering, ever-churning and hungry machine infested with parasites and slugs.

So true. Everyone is doping....it's just the ones with the best doctors and the most money for bribes aren't getting caught. Look how long Lance Armstrong hid his practices and bullied other players to dope. He had support all the way to the top.

The IOC is an extremely corrupt organization. They are otherwise unemployable, layabout Eurotrash.
August 07, 2016
ondinette
I think two of the most boring things in the world are sports talk and loaf talk. At least when they were separate you only had to endure one at a time. What a barfotrocious trend.

This.

It doesn't make me care about fast swimming to know that someone stopped marinating in chlorine for a few minutes to make a baby. Although, I suppose it is somewhat interesting to learn that the combination of pool chemicals and steroids don't cause infertility.
August 07, 2016
I agree, it's about money. Fambly simply sells well.
Look at Tiger Woods - he desperately clinged to the fambly man image for years
only to get $$$ from endorsements.
August 07, 2016
bell_flower

It's a frothy bread and circuses taken to a 4 yearly, global event, with a cloying frosting of pseudo-utopia but underneath a festering, ever-churning and hungry machine infested with parasites and slugs.

So true. Everyone is doping....it's just the ones with the best doctors and the most money for bribes aren't getting caught. Look how long Lance Armstrong hid his practices and bullied other players to dope. He had support all the way to the top.

The IOC is an extremely corrupt organization. They are otherwise unemployable, layabout Eurotrash.

As an aside, I think the athletes should be able to use whatever drugs they want. They should be able to inject themselves with steroids, take human growth hormone, snort cocaine before competing... whatever suits them.

Before anyone jumps on me, please keep in mind that we are talking about games and contests that are completely arbitrary and meaningless to daily life in the real world.
August 07, 2016
So yeah, we interrupt your regularly scheduled swimming broadcast to show full-screen evidence that a certain stoner swimmer with enormous hands and a tiny brain just plastered his loaf all over Instagram and actually wrote a note promising it he'd bring home more gold. But that clearly isn't enough. His fiancee actually dragged the loaf to the pool and has it strapped to her in one of those kangaroo things with MP on the front, as if saying I didn't just breed, I bred with him.

And just how high was he when he named it.....BOOMER?!?!!?!
August 08, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
As an aside, I think the athletes should be able to use whatever drugs they want. They should be able to inject themselves with steroids, take human growth hormone, snort cocaine before competing... whatever suits them.

Before anyone jumps on me, please keep in mind that we are talking about games and contests that are completely arbitrary and meaningless to daily life in the real world.

I agree. It's kind of arbitrary what substances are legal to use and not. Have you ever seen the chemical shitstorm concoctions that "natural" bodybuilders consume?
August 08, 2016
happyhiker

I agree. It's kind of arbitrary what substances are legal to use and not. Have you ever seen the chemical shitstorm concoctions that "natural" bodybuilders consume?

Yes... I'm surprised that they don't have to sign a waiver just to buy some of that stuff!

But hey, at least they're "setting a good example for the children," while at the same time the actual steroid users are not. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 08, 2016

I think many drugs need to be de-criminialized and taxed. I do believe drug testing should apply to certain (very select) occupations. I will acknowledge that a lot of drug testing is a money making operation, but I believe it's appropriate in a very few cases, such as public transport. If I ride the subway, I don't want a driver that is high. I don't want his/her choices to shorten my life because some humans aren't ethical and they will drive when drunk or stoned. I'm in favor of a way to weed those people out of a job.

However, I disagree with you about the sports thing because it's a given that these drugs enhance performance and they are the difference between winning and losing. The problem isn't people who want to take them. The problem is people who don't want to take them. Nobody with a brain would want to take them and risk the associated ill effects of them, but there is no room for these people in the sport. When people on the U.S. cycling team didn't want to dope, Lance Armstrong, who had a lot of power, pushed those people off the team and ruined their careers.

You might retort with the suggestion that athletes just go work for someone else. Professional sports are monopolistic endeavors. If you have athletic ability and you want to get money for the athletic ability, you have to go through organized sports and be employed by them. And while organized sports may be meaningless to the daily life of most of us, it's still a billion-dollar industry.

I'm for protections for the athletes because it's akin to worker protection. I am completely un-moved by the "for the childrun" argument. It's about exploitation, not childrun.
August 08, 2016
bell_flower

I think many drugs need to be de-criminialized and taxed. I do believe drug testing should apply to certain (very select) occupations. I will acknowledge that a lot of drug testing is a money making operation, but I believe it's appropriate in a very few cases, such as public transport. If I ride the subway, I don't want a driver that is high. I don't want his/her choices to shorten my life because some humans aren't ethical and they will drive when drunk or stoned. I'm in favor of a way to weed those people out of a job.

However, I disagree with you about the sports thing because it's a given that these drugs enhance performance and they are the difference between winning and losing. The problem isn't people who want to take them. The problem is people who don't want to take them. Nobody with a brain would want to take them and risk the associated ill effects of them, but there is no room for these people in the sport. When people on the U.S. cycling team didn't want to dope, Lance Armstrong, who had a lot of power, pushed those people off the team and ruined their careers.

You might retort with the suggestion that athletes just go work for someone else. Professional sports are monopolistic endeavors. If you have athletic ability and you want to get money for the athletic ability, you have to go through organized sports and be employed by them. And while organized sports may be meaningless to the daily life of most of us, it's still a billion-dollar industry.

I'm for protections for the athletes because it's akin to worker protection. I am completely un-moved by the "for the childrun" argument. It's about exploitation, not childrun.

Well I am with you, halfway. People should not be allowed to operate an automobile or moving vehicle of any kind while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I definitely don't want the tractor-trailer drivers on drugs, surgeons on drugs, or pilots on drugs. Basically, anyone who has a reasonable chance of endangering the safety of others should be drug tested.

Since the athletes aren't endangering anyone but themselves, I just don't see what the big deal is. No one is being forced to compete or take the drugs. Let whomever wants to take the drugs take whatever substances they want. Those that don't want to, don't have to. These aren't a bunch of choir boys... they're a bunch of muscle-heads competing for money. Of course if the organized major sports leagues want to ban the substances, that's fine. They are the employer and have every right to do so.
August 08, 2016
Back to topic: I yelled at the TV last night during a canned story when some female swimmer started talking about what inspired her....you guessed it...and there was a picture of her during pregnasty with her husband HUGGING AND KISSING HER BIG BLOATED BELLY. No warning....FFS, is there no shame among these Moos? I realize that shit is on Farcebook all the time, which is why I'm not friends with Breeders who show that kind of crap.

She also discussed in depth how hard it was to come back to swimming after she gained 50 POUNDS with her pregnancy. She didn't do such a great job, was #1 in the world and got a bronze metal. Hope it was all Worth ItTM to lose all that ground for the almighty flesh loaf.
August 16, 2016
aes sedai
So yeah, we interrupt your regularly scheduled swimming broadcast to show full-screen evidence that a certain stoner swimmer with enormous hands and a tiny brain just plastered his loaf all over Instagram and actually wrote a note promising it he'd bring home more gold. But that clearly isn't enough. His fiancee actually dragged the loaf to the pool and has it strapped to her in one of those kangaroo things with MP on the front, as if saying I didn't just breed, I bred with him.

And just how high was he when he named it.....BOOMER?!?!!?!

OMG I can't stop laughing at this. That is EXACTLY what I thought every time they showed that moo cow on camera.
August 16, 2016
I read a bio, by Matt Rendall about that Italian Marco Pantani, the only cyclist Armstrong feared would beat him. He commit suicide with cocaine after he was caught doping claiming to his dying day he did not dope. He was a strange one, according to the bio keeping an aborted fetus that he was the "father" of in his fridge for months. I guess one could call that a fetus fetish.
August 16, 2016
Anyone else find it ironic and even a little bit funny (in an evil way) that Lance Armstrong got testicular cancer? What a kick in the balls!
August 18, 2016
the noodler
Anyone else find it ironic and even a little bit funny (in an evil way) that Lance Armstrong got testicular cancer? What a kick in the balls!

Heh heh!drinking smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 18, 2016
NBC was really pushing the mommy angle for the beach volleyball team, and in one of her fluff pieces KWJ stated "I was born to play volleyball and have babies." You know those kids would have been front and center at the gold medal ceremony.

Except they ended up with the bronze. Oops! No happy ending.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 18, 2016
LoveToLurk
NBC was really pushing the mommy angle for the beach volleyball team, and in one of her fluff pieces KWJ stated "I was born to play volleyball and have babies."

Elite sports and fetus incubation don't mix, and nothing that requires an entire universe of focus and dedication meshes with raising brats.
August 20, 2016
LoveToLurk
NBC was really pushing the mommy angle for the beach volleyball team, and in one of her fluff pieces KWJ stated "I was born to play volleyball and have babies."

She reminds me of the stereotypical dumb jock with a 44 inch chest and a two inch brain, except she's female.
August 21, 2016
Ugh I went to check on a blog I follow and what comes up but a diaper ad featuring a swimmer (I think the same one mentioned earlier in this thread who flaunted those nauseating clips of herself inpig) with an even more nauseating headline identifying her as "Four-time Olympic medalist. Mom". This should make the moos cream their pants. I'm just like her! I performed a gymnastics routine birthing, run marathons chasing ill-behaved brats and put on an impressive show of strength every time I have to strap them into their car seats! Baybees makes me an elite athlete now! Putting a gold medal on par with shitting out kids is degrading not just to all the other Olympic athletes who either didn't breed or prefer not to babywhore in public, but really to everyone out there who has accomplished or is working ridiculously hard to accomplish something not just any mammal can do.

Gross.

And I don't remember the article, but there was one cow who actually did compare birthing to an athletic feat of Olympic proportions. I couldn't make this stuff up.
August 25, 2016
Sports arenas are not the best place for cuntfruit to be - but my husband and I don't go to those places.

If we keep up with sports in any way it is online.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login