Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"All noise must stop when babby's asleep!"

Posted by awesominatrix 
"All noise must stop when babby's asleep!"
August 09, 2016
So, this guy has been pestered by his breeder neighbors to keep quiet everytime their loaf takes a random nap in the middle of the day. He was actually very compliant - way more compliant than he should've been, IMHO (again, we're talking middle of the day, not late at night) - he even stopped playing almost entirely. Still, he got reported.

http://imgur.com/gallery/LspSx

For those who aren't familiar with electric drumsets, I have one and it's really not very loud, since the actual drums are made of rubber. If you wear headphones (which he did), you're the only one who can actually hear the sound of drums, everyone else can only hear you hitting rubber with sticks. Their fucking loaf is way noisier than that, I guarantee you.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Re: "All noise must stop when babby's asleep!"
August 09, 2016
That's bullshit breeders think they can control everyone because of their spawn!
August 09, 2016
I looked at every image. I don't believe that mangement wrote that letter. It's hand written, with terrible writing, and bad grammar. I think the breeder brain neighbors printed out fake management stationary, and wrote that letter up. An official document would have management address on the top rather than something at the bottom, and the notification would have been typed up and stored on the company computer. It would have looked official.
August 09, 2016
This is a message I've learned in my own life as well - don't try to compromise or work with with breeders. You can go out of your way to do them favors but they will throw you under the bus (usually in the most severe way possible) the moment you ask for the same in return. Might as well just piss them off at first and save yourself the hassle

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 09, 2016
Peace
I looked at every image. I don't believe that mangement wrote that letter. It's hand written, with terrible writing, and bad grammar. I think the breeder brain neighbors printed out fake management stationary, and wrote that letter up. An official document would have management address on the top rather than something at the bottom, and the notification would have been typed up and stored on the company computer. It would have looked official.

That crossed my mind as well. Either way, he needs to contact the management ASAP, explain the situation and show them the whole conversation (including the note).

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
August 09, 2016
the moobitch also dropped the ball when she blatted (mooooooo) that sperm donor has terrible anger issues.
they are pieces of shit.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 09, 2016
LoveToLurk
This is a message I've learned in my own life as well - don't try to compromise or work with with breeders. You can go out of your way to do them favors but they will throw you under the bus (usually in the most severe way possible) the moment you ask for the same in return. Might as well just piss them off at first and save yourself the hassle

Absolutely true. Imagine when that kid is screeching, if someone were to ask them to keep the noise down, what would be the response? Breeders are the most self-centered creatures on the planet.
August 09, 2016
I also think he is dealing with mentally unstable assholes. He did say it was a low income complex, so it is going to attract the welfare breeders who are already entitlement minded.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 09, 2016
How idiotic. Why would any breeder in their right mind try to insure a quiet napping environment for the loaf? Much better to make the loaf learn to sleep through chaos from day one and constant white noise in the immediate room.
August 09, 2016
LoveToLurk

This too because they're going to be pissed off if for no other reason than they bred.
August 10, 2016
I read the post through the post as well, and there's no way management could have written that letter. I agree with the other posters that they would have typed it up instead. It looks like it was hastily and sloppily written by the breeders downstairs who thinks that the whole building should cater to their pwecious! If you can't deal with normal noise then you shouldn't be living in an apartment.

Also, there are noise governances, even during the day but there's an amount of noise that is acceptable. The drummer has taken into consideration the other tenants in the building and put foam under the bass pedal and uses headphones. He also makes sure his guests who play use headphones as well so, in theory; there is NO way that he could be making all that racket. From my own experience, I have the Rock Band drum kit and I do play. The lady upstairs can hear me hitting the drum pads sometimes, but she says it's not loud nor disrupting. No one else has complained.

The breeders, in this case, are just being what they are, stupid breeders who think that the building should cater to them because they have a loaf. I am glad to see that management is sick of dealing with them. How many other places do you want to bet they got kicked out of? Especially duh with his anger issues! How many domestic disturbances do you want to be the cops have shown up for because duh couldn't control his anger? I would love to know what happens here and even left the guy a personal comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 10, 2016
creativelycf
I read the post through the post as well, and there's no way management could have written that letter. I agree with the other posters that they would have typed it up instead. It looks like it was hastily and sloppily written by the breeders downstairs who thinks that the whole building should cater to their pwecious! If you can't deal with normal noise then you shouldn't be living in an apartment.

Also, there are noise governances, even during the day but there's an amount of noise that is acceptable. The drummer has taken into consideration the other tenants in the building and put foam under the bass pedal and uses headphones. He also makes sure his guests who play use headphones as well so, in theory; there is NO way that he could be making all that racket. From my own experience, I have the Rock Band drum kit and I do play. The lady upstairs can hear me hitting the drum pads sometimes, but she says it's not loud nor disrupting. No one else has complained.

The breeders, in this case, are just being what they are, stupid breeders who think that the building should cater to them because they have a loaf. I am glad to see that management is sick of dealing with them. How many other places do you want to bet they got kicked out of? Especially duh with his anger issues! How many domestic disturbances do you want to be the cops have shown up for because duh couldn't control his anger? I would love to know what happens here and even left the guy a personal comment.

Keep us up to date!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 10, 2016
Time to pull out some heavy metal, Nordic goth shit and blow the rafters off that place during the daytime. the finger smiley
August 10, 2016
Have a screecher squirrel that lives around me. Think it just wants a mate. Quite loud. Thank goodness I live in the neighborhood I do because I enjoy screeching back. Same when I hear baybeez outside, I mimic them. Often with the windows open. Makes me wonder if screecher squirrel is mimicking the screeching baybeez. One is going apeshit berserk as I write this but it sounds like a fake fit so I'm guessing older spoiled kyd. And now there is an adult maniacally laughing like a mental patient with the same now confused kyd. It is an absolute tirade but I can turn on music and not hear it. Probably from the nearby apartment complex.

The parunts are doing the kyd a disservice. As long as they live in apartments or close quarters there will be noise so either temper the kyd with constant noise or figure out how to finance the perfect kyd ecosystem: buy a house on land. But they may end up with a screecher squirrel or some other loud little woodland creature anyways. The nearby raccoons are big enough to carry a baby away and probably would if given a chance, so they would just be trading the current 'dilemma' for other worries. And that is just the little critters.

This poor guy is obviously very attached to his drums, leave him alone breeders. If you need quiet perfection build a white tower, soundproof it and live in it.
August 10, 2016
freya
The parunts are doing the kyd a disservice. As long as they live in apartments or close quarters there will be noise so either temper the kyd with constant noise or figure out how to finance the perfect kyd ecosystem: buy a house on land.

I own a house on land, and unfortunately it isn't silent either, as the neighbors let their brats roam freely. These breeders are being hypocrites, in typical breeder fashion. Loaves and brats are the source of thea #1 most annoying sounds ever. Breeders have no right to complain about noises other people make if they have brats under 18.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
August 11, 2016
Oh, but I'm sure if anyone asked these delightful people to shut their loaf the fuck up for any reason, they'd throw an unholy shit fit and, given Duh's anger problems, might even get violent.

Like LoveToLurk already said, there's no point in trying to work with or be nice to breeders because they'll always bitch, always try to shit all over you and always try to get you into trouble. Don't even bother being nice to them - just do your thing if it's not breaking any rules or being genuinely disruptive, and if they don't like it, then they can go fuck themselves or move. This person made the mistake of reaching out and trying to be friendly with these people and, as a result, they've chosen to latch onto him as a perpetual scapegoat. If he wasn't playing drums, they'd find fault with him having conversations with people in his apartment at a completely appropriate volume, or that the noise he makes when he uses the bathroom is too loud or any one of a million and a half other "problems" because breeders are assholes who want to make everyone else as miserable as they are.

I say fuck 'em - be loud, play loud music, have loud sex, turn the TV all the way up, take up clog dancing and practice in your room and if the breeders haul their sorry carcasses to your door to bitch, give them a nice driver's salute and slam the door in their faces. This guy has been far more accommodating than he needed to be and these people are still giving him grief, so it's time to stop being nice to them.
August 17, 2016
That guy was WAY more accommodating that I would have ever been.

Personally, I would have taken up tap-dancing and the trombone as well as drumming.
August 17, 2016
Looks like people are rallying behind this guy; his plight was actually featured in the Daily Fail!
August 17, 2016
This reminded me of a neighbor on my street when I was around 8 or 9. She was a single moo that moved into a house two doors down from mine, along with her newborn loaf and her mother. She was kind of a bitch from the start, just sort of grunting in response when people welcomed her to the neighborhood, but didn't really bother anyone. That lasted for two or three days. At that point, anytime anyone would walk past her house, or my friends and I rode by on our bikes (out in the street, mind you), she'd come storming out of her house, screaming for the unfortunate passerby to be quiet because her baybee was napping. The noise she said was waking up the kid? People having casual conversations as they walked by, or the sounds of our bike gears (again, from the middle of the road). The first time, my friends and I thought that maybe we had been making too much noise, so we apologized and bitch just rolled her eyes, gave a big huff and stomped back inside (thinking about it now, she made far more noise than anyone she was accusing). The second time it happened though, we KNEW that we weren't making noise. I asked my parents if there was some way we had done something wrong, because I was so confused (these were the days before I realized that sometimes, people are just assholes). They sounded annoyed and told us not to worry about it, and just to ignore her.

Things really reached full insanity one night that summer when the power went out all over town. There was a very nice old woman who lived in the house next to Bitch, and I went over with a couple of my friends to check on her and make sure she was alright because lived alone. She told us everything was fine, and thanked us for checking on her. Five minutes later though, a police car pulls up to us - turns out Bitch saw us, called the police and told them that we were trying to break into her house. Several people (my parents included) went to her house the next day and bitched her out, and of course she just slammed the door and said that she had to check on her loaf. She moved away a couple weeks later.

Fucking breeders thinking they get to decide what's an acceptable level of noise... Odin save us...
August 18, 2016
After I wrote my last post, I tried a little experiment.... seeing as I knew the lady that lives above me was home as her van was parked outside.
Feeling like I wanted to rock out, I dragged out the drum kit and set it up. Loading Guitar Hero World Tour I proceeded to warm up, without headphones to Eye of the Tiger. After that, I played a few more without headphones... nothing, no knocking at my door or banging on the ceiling telling me to quiet down.

I ended up switching to headphones anyway because it was a better option to hear the music track that I was rocking out to. These breeders have nothing to go on when it comes to the noise he is making. Their loaf is probably more disruptive and noisy than most of the people in the building.

You know, they should have famblee only buildings, so that way the breeders can keep each other company in misery and listen to the sound of their loaves squalling and crying that they apparently love. Then the rest of us don't have to put up with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 18, 2016
creativelycf
After I wrote my last post, I tried a little experiment.... seeing as I knew the lady that lives above me was home as her van was parked outside.
Feeling like I wanted to rock out, I dragged out the drum kit and set it up. Loading Guitar Hero World Tour I proceeded to warm up, without headphones to Eye of the Tiger. After that, I played a few more without headphones... nothing, no knocking at my door or banging on the ceiling telling me to quiet down.

I ended up switching to headphones anyway because it was a better option to hear the music track that I was rocking out to. These breeders have nothing to go on when it comes to the noise he is making. Their loaf is probably more disruptive and noisy than most of the people in the building.

You know, they should have famblee only buildings, so that way the breeders can keep each other company in misery and listen to the sound of their loaves squalling and crying that they apparently love. Then the rest of us don't have to put up with it!

They would scream about family discrimination. I think there should be kids fees if a place has pet fees. I can't have a snake in an apartment, even though it isn't disruptive and in a secure enclosure. There are pet fees for fish too...

It really grinds my gears that my fiance and I had to pay more because there's two of us, but the fambly with 3 brats and one on the way only have to pay for the two adults.
August 18, 2016
squigglysquid
creativelycf

They would scream about family discrimination. I think there should be kids fees if a place has pet fees. I can't have a snake in an apartment, even though it isn't disruptive and in a secure enclosure. There are pet fees for fish too...

It really grinds my gears that my fiance and I had to pay more because there's two of us, but the fambly with 3 brats and one on the way only have to pay for the two adults.

Not only noise, but breeders tend to trash their rentals.

I say fuck this breeder and his sleeping brat. His brat is going to grow up to be an entitled prick too.
August 19, 2016
creativelycf

One time I lived in a studio where the neighbor had a hissy no matter what I did. I couldn't even SPEAK with out her flipping shit.

It turned out that said neighbor had a huge hole in her wall, leaving only a paper thin bit of drywall seperating us.

Thankfully, she moved her butt out cuz she was known to be hissy.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 20, 2016
Oh forbid fambily should be discriminated against, yet it's ok for them to discriminate against the ChildFree all the time!

I also agree that there should be a fee if you are going to bring brats into the building. These days they are getting more and more destructive, it's not uncommon to have a suite trashed when breeders and their fambilies move out. Then the maintenance crew has to spend their time and the money hopefully of the breeders plus money from the rental company to fix up the suite to rent again. If there were adult only buildings, the majority of the adults living there would take better care of their place and appreciate it. But again, rental companies should better screen the people wanting to move into apartments.

Example: The place I am living in, from what I hear, used to be a real party building. The cops used to be here quite a bit, there was tons of noise and it was filled with breeders. Management kicked all the offending people out, did some work on this place, and started to rent the suites out to better people. I was told "Treat it like it's your own" by the building co-manager and I keep that in mind and like to keep my home neat and tidy anyway - it's my sanctuary and it's something I am proud of after spending so many years living in the filthy hell that involved my ex.

I say fine parents heavily who don't teach their kids but instead let them wreck the place. Part of this would be to put their name out there, into some sort of system which tells other management companies what kind of renters they are. If they want to treat their place like it's a slum, than let them go live in the slums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 21, 2016
do mombie and duhddy quiet their screeching brat at 2 am so that other people can sleep?

no. of course not. and you are basically pol pot if you ask them to please try and quiet their kid night after night.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login