Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"All noise must stop when babby's asleep!"

Posted by awesominatrix 
Re: "All noise must stop when babby's asleep!"
August 27, 2016
I recently heard about a bitch who demanded that her neighbor (who was renovating his apartment) stop all work between 2 PM and 5 PM because baybee is sleeping. The guy actually tried to explain that almost everyone living in that apartment complex arrives home from work after 5 PM and maybe they would appreciate if they didn't have to listen renovation noise after a long day's work. Bitch went crazy, recited the famous "my baybee will be a taxpayer when you're an useless old man" speech. I soooo wish that the guy said "the other people in this house are today's taxpayers and you don't show much respect" but he was too polite sad smiley (didn't stop renovating between 2 and 5 PM though.)
Re: "All noise must stop when babby's asleep!"
August 31, 2016
Some of you may have read my other post here about the fambly moving into the apartment next door to me.

I've made some noise, turned my music up, etc and have not had a problem. However, I have heard a tv up on blast, probably in the living room, I could hear it loud n clear. I bet brat wasn't even watching it. Nope, you know where she was? out on the balcony, banging stuff against the railing and saying words at random. She's probably only about 2.5 - 3, can't talk in full sentences yet. I could also hear their poor dog whining.. wonder how long before they get rid of it, probably before the next brat arrives.

This is what I woke up to...
Let it slide, this time, but next time I won't be so nice. I have already warned them that there IS a noise ordinance here and that they are not above it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login