Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A-a-a-and AGAIN, We're Supposed to Be The Selfish Ones

Posted by MerlynHerne 
A-a-a-and AGAIN, We're Supposed to Be The Selfish Ones
August 18, 2016
OK, I realize that baby talk is annoying. Baybees are annoying, period. No question about it. It grates on my nerves (along with "quietly fussing" and the BS screams they make when happy). But we have a charmer who punched his 4-month old daughter to death because she was making typical four-month-old noises that the duh characterized as "baby talk"

Duh Punches 4 Month-Old Daughter to Death for Making "Baby Talk"

But then, we get called "selfish" because we don't want kids. Sounds like this guy deserves adjective far more than any CF person I know. Hope that they throw the bloody book at him.
Re: A-a-a-and AGAIN, We're Supposed to Be The Selfish Ones
August 18, 2016
Who leaves their baybee alone (or any other vulnerable creature for that matter) with a man whose entire famblee is trying to get him psychological help? I wouldn't leave him alone in my house, let alone with any living creature that is vulnerable.

Another schizophrenic hearing voices telling him to hurt baybee. Even if he pleads insanity, if he is 'cured' he will have to complete the remainder of his sentence in prison.
August 18, 2016
Jeebus, Moo and Duh are both a couple of winners. Of course they aren't married, he's all of 21 and has serious mental issues,but some desperate woman had to breed with him anyway. What could possibly go wrong? eye rolling smiley BTW, why is it that the Moo's name isn't given in any of these Duh-baby-killer stories? After all, her shitty judgment allowed this to happen. Is this journalistic policy or what?

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 18, 2016
now you say he is mentally ill? I looked at his picture and it screamed 'defecto'
but women will spread and breed with whatever comes along
poor kid is probably better off
and another one removed from the gene pool
although i'll bet his shitty moo breeds again
and probably with another loser
just looked the article over. I think his entire famblee is shit... they never thought he'd harm a baabbeee.
you hear these turds of idiocy pour out of these assholes mouths constantly.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

August 18, 2016
First things first.

21 is WAY too young to be making babies.

Second, the baby-noise maker was only 4 months old. That is the age of a baby.

Third, this Yimyatz is not married to the baby's mother.

Fourth - Emersyn - really? Breeding just to give the poor kid a spayshul sneauxflaghke name?

Fifth - looks like Cory won't be able to live in his parent's basement anymore and play video games all day - he will get torn apart in jail - where he belongs.
August 18, 2016
Sooo the Moo knew the guy had major anger issues and could go from okay to raging very quickly, yet she not only bred with him, but left a screaming infant in his care several times a week.

...he never showed violent tendencies...

Oh okay, so is that why, earlier in the article, it gets mentioned that he likes to throw shit across the room when he gets angry? That doesn't sound like never showing violent tendencies... that, or I question what kind of homes these people grew up in when throwing things in rage doesn't count as showing violent tendencies. That's like saying your dad doesn't really beat your mom because he never draws blood when he hits her.

Moo needs to be charged too. She willingly left a completely helpless infant in the care of someone she knew had anger issues. It was only a matter of time before he directed that anger toward the kid. Maybe Moo thought that he'd never hurt his own child (y'know, never mind the fact that PLENTY of men murder their own kids on a regular basis). Considering the fact the kid was laying in a pool of her own blood and that more of that blood was splattered about the room, I'd say that this Duh did, in fact, have violent tendencies.

Freeman said a full psychological evaluation on Morris will be completed but that his depiction of his state of mind has since changed.

“There’s all sorts of different stories from him,” he said.

Sounds like Duh maybe doesn't have a bona fide, diagnosed mental condition - he's just got a bad temper and he's telling the cops he's a schizo in an attempt to not go to jail. Being an angry mofo isn't a disease and even this stupid asshole knows that "I punched my kid to death because it made me mad" won't be a very good defense. So he's making shit up to try and have a reason to plead insanity.
August 19, 2016
this just proves that fambless brains are up their ass so far they can't even see their own shit..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 21, 2016
And again another good example of why there should be a license to breed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 23, 2016
many years ago I read an ann landers column, one of the letters was written by the sister to a moo who had done pretty much the same thing as above: spread and bred with an out of work angry piece of shit. She was working to support everyone and would leave the baby with this idiot. She would not listen to the sister who said 'this guy has acted out his anger (not posting what he did here, but he did kill something in anger). Only to get the classic 'oh he wouldn't hurt a baaabeeee'.
since it was just the one letter, i never did find out how this ended. I bet it did not end well and I'll bet my bottom dollar moo was astonished that her sperm donor would do such and such to a baaabbeee.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login