Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awtard only wants to wear a discontinued shirt, so the internet indulges her fixation

Posted by Cambion 
kman
A girl in her younger teens, who was certainly old enough to know better, was wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. And her hair was dyed with blue streaks.

Not all appear to dress inappropriately cuz we don't know better.

I go everywhere in sweats and Tshirts. It isn't because I don't know better, it is because I've Eczema. It is better for me to dress so than to be scratching myself like I have bugs under the skin.

I do understand your frustration with the many brats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
About 16 years ago I worked for an in-home agency that helped autistic children. I worked with two kids, one boy and one girl, from separate families. From what I saw, they each were definitely autistic--had trouble talking, making eye contact, etc. It was tough work sometimes, always doing behavioral therapy one-on-one, and occasionally they would have meltdowns. Ouch! You'd probably have to love kids to want to do this job, and I only lasted a year and a half.

What's the statistic now, something like one in 68 births will have autism? No way that can be possible. Just too damn many kids who need to be told "no" and can't deal with frustration, but slapping a diagnosis on Bratleigh beats having to do the hard work of parenting!the world 'fail' on flames

It takes a child to raze a village.
It's up to 1 in 22 in Utah, thanks to Mormon historical inbreeding and wife swapping. Anyone born in Utah meeting someone to marry also born in Utah should have genetic studies done if they want to breed...
Presto
It's up to 1 in 22 in Utah, thanks to Mormon historical inbreeding and wife swapping. Anyone born in Utah meeting someone to marry also born in Utah should have genetic studies done if they want to breed...

Suspicious about this ratio. Wondering if it could be so high because an autism diagnosis could result in a generous amount of funding? Follow the money trail.....

231 million in funding for 2012
"But it's all worth it..."
freya
Moos or duhs may want to write a letter once their autard proves too big to handle.

Wow. That article raises a lot of questions for me. Off the bat, though, I'll say that moo was an absolute moron.

I raised my eyes a lot before I got to this part, but this was a big flag:

"She did not want him in any institution. She said there was a lot of abuse in institutions, and because Sky was not verbal he could be easily victimized...."

Bill Steuernagel thinks Trudy formed her negative view of institutions working at Ebensburg State School and Hospital in Pennsylvania, an institution for children then diagnosed as "hyperactive mentally retarded [and] trainable." Their father, William Steuernagel, was an administrator, and all three of his children - Marybeth, Trudy and Bill - had summer jobs there as teenagers in the 1960s.

Her dad was in admin there, and she supposedly witnessed abuse while working there? What the hell was going on in that family?

And then it got better:

"I have always responded and done so [referring to taking her kid out of school early when he'd get violent], even while making the argument that this was reinforcing Sky's behavior and getting him what he wanted."

To go home with Momma.

Yes. He loved her so much that he gave her bruises, black eyes, and eventually beat her to death.

Their visits always started with a week at Disney World, Sky's favorite place.

And this is the kid everyone said couldn't stand stimulation? Wtf are you doing taking him to Disney World?

I thought the father was actually a little sensible, getting the fuck out of the relationship (though he did deny the kid had anything to do with it) and advocating he be placed in a home, but then I got to this part:

"I was horrified," Scott says. He couldn't believe Sky was being held in a jail cell. "Of course, my response was to try to find some way to get him alternatively placed pending arrangements for trial."

Are you kidding? Where did you want the 6', 200lb out of control brute who had just hospitalized his mother to be held? Of course, this was also the guy who (along with moo) demanded that their school system "dig deep into their budget" to mainstream his kid, and to hell with any other students who could benefit from that money.

Oh, and a great comment from another moo whose kid beats the shit out of her: "He doesn't mean to hurt me." If he's pounding your head against the floor or headbutting you "until you can escape," then yes, yes he does. Why can't people just admit that, at least while they're raging like that, these kids absolutely mean to harm people? Then again, the sheriff overseeing this kid's incarceration said, "Sky wasn't a bad kid. I liked him. But he was a handful." What other brutal murderers get referred to by law enforcement as "a handful"? Then the article goes on to say, "The aides tell Bill that Sky has said, 'Momma dead,' several times, but no one knows where he heard those words." Well, you know, it is possible that he's not parroting back something he heard, and actually understands that he killed his mother....

Why do people keep making excuses for these violent kids?
Here's what I don't get - - a woman whose husband beats the shit out of her is in a "domestic violence situation" and is encouraged to call the police. Her husband is ( hopefully) treated like a criminal because assault is a crime.

But because the kid is an autistic, the woman is just a "loving mother." and we have the requisite hand-wringing and justifications.

I don't give a shit if he's autistic- these autards can understand pain. No way would I allow any chyyld to beat me up. If she had taught him this when he was 8, and kept reinforcing the lesson, she wouldn't have had this problem.
Here is another woman who is trying to take her violent autistic son out of jail, even though he attacked her:

http://www.gazettenet.com/Archives/2016/02/Holmes-HG-021116

'NORTHAMPTON — Hands raised, with his mother’s blood staining his clothes, arms and feet, Zachary Holmes emerged from his Belchertown home in the dark.

That night, Sept. 3, 2015, the 21-year-old man — described by his family as autistic and developmentally delayed — told police that he was ready to go to jail, according to court records. The kitchen knife his mother, Joann, 53, said Zachary stabbed her with lay on the kitchen floor inside the house.

Before he was handcuffed, Zachary spoke with police outside as emergency workers rushed Joann to the hospital for treatment of stab wounds to her stomach, back and wrists.

Zachary told police that, before the violence began, he had mixed dish soap into his mother’s bottle of drinking water, according to court records.

He told them that was “a good start.”

After she was discharged from the hospital four days later, Joann returned home. Her son Zachary did not.

‘I don’t need protecting’

Zachary remains in the Hampshire County Jail after pleading not guilty to attempted murder and armed assault charges. Following a dangerousness hearing on Friday, Judge Mary-Lou Rup ruled that Zachary posed a threat to his mother and will be held without bail.

Now, five months after the alleged attack, Joann said she is determined to bring her son home.'

Why are these women so determined bring these violent children back home? Is there something in them that makes a person forgo all common sense, and keep hanging onto these violent types even after they've beaten the shit out of her (or tried to kill her?)
I have some internet acquaintance with autistic sons; just wonder what's going to happen at puberty.
Sorry but the last one poisoned his mother deliberately. I don't believe for one second he did not know what he was doing. It may only be dish soap but homicide by poison is always always always premeditated. He stopped stabbing her, not because he regained control, but because the knife broke.

This one knows damn well what he is doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
nightfire
Why are these women so determined bring these violent children back home? Is there something in them that makes a person forgo all common sense, and keep hanging onto these violent types even after they've beaten the shit out of her (or tried to kill her?)

Especially since her attack was clearly premeditated-- the kid tried to poison her, called that a "good start," and then stabbed her repeatedly. That was no quick burst of anger where the kid lost all track of what he was doing.

Maybe this is some weird extension of the fetish that so many moos develop about their sons? The next best thing to fucking their son is to be murdered by him?
If these women want to be murdered by their own offspring, that's their decision. Once the overprotective moo is out of the way, the violent autistic can be placed in an institution where he belongs. Society wins.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
If these women want to be murdered by their own offspring, that's their decision. Once the overprotective moo is out of the way, the violent autistic can be placed in an institution where he belongs. Society wins.

Oh, agreed! Get them out of schools, away from other kids, away from pets, away from other innocents...if their parents won't do it, then yeah, let the law.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login