Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If it's soooo bad..... why do they do it?

Posted by starlady 
If it's soooo bad..... why do they do it?
August 25, 2016
Lately I have had all this crap on FB that I have to sift through of 'mawmms' who are dancing around and all happy because their crotchdroppings are going back to school.... a post or two with these women, or even a cat, with the caption 'the face of motherhood' and it is an awful face of a tired, meanlooking moo.... and then another one listing all the downsides of parunthood..but ending it with 'but I love them'

If it's all so bad... WHY??

I am ready to start posting some of my happy and carefree 'poodlemom' pictures. LOL

You moos all made the choice... stop bitchin'

I DID post a pic of a box of condoms on one of the posts. It was a sonogram shared from someone I don't even know.
Re: If it's soooo bad..... why do they do it?
August 25, 2016
Didnt you get the memo???? Its allllll worth it eye rolling smiley
August 25, 2016
Yeah... I got that memo...but I still scratchin' my head.eye rolling smiley

(I miss all our emocons)
August 25, 2016
There is a radical disconnect in breeders' brains between reality and the "it's all worth it" trope. They absolutely will not let themselves see how relieved they are any time they're away from their brats. They admit it's great when the kids go back to school, or they hire a sitter so they can have date night and pretend they're CF again, or they can drop the kids off at whatever practice they've signed them up for, but they don't dare admit that they'd be happier if the absence were permanent.

Heaven forbid they admit they made a mistake in having children.
August 25, 2016
Post a picture of a pet along with the post: Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain, cry, bitch, bitch, moan, moan but it is all worth it or but I love him. Take that, martyr moos!!!!
August 26, 2016
I never understood that either. It would be like if I got a boa constrictor and then bitched that it was expensive to feed, that it scared me, etc. People would, rightly, tell me to give it to someone else, and ask why I got it at all, if I had no interest in caring for it. But if you asked a breeder why they had kids they had no interest in caring for, they would nag you about how breeding is TMIJITW!

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login