Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moo says the Cincinnati gorilla incident is not breeders fault

Posted by ladybug2203 
moo says the Cincinnati gorilla incident is not breeders fault
August 25, 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3619221/A-mother-toddler-fell-animal-enclosure-zoo-explains-parents-NOT-blame.html

.... Because they too "looked away for a second" at the zoo while kid got into enclosure, no one got hurt though.
I wish there was a law that made parents put their kids on those kid leashes. That would stop 95% of these incidents.
If parents had control of their kids, none of these incidents would happen! Parents should teach their kids that when they are out in public, there are rules to follow. If they can not follow the rules than they will not be allowed to go.

These include:
1.) Stay close to mom and dad at all times.
2.) No wandering off, if we can't see you we don't know where you are and anything can happen.
3.) Crossing streets / roadways hold our hand for your own safety.
4.) If you act up at the venue, then you will be removed and we will go home. There will be further consequences once we get there.

A couple simple common sense rules to parents (who seem to loose said common sense when they have kids)

1.) Enforce the rules, threatening won't work because the little bastards know they can get away with it. This is called parenting.

2.) If your kid is a toddler it should be either in a stroller or on a leash, for their own safety. Especially if you have a gaggle of brats to handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Re: moo says the Cincinnati gorilla incident is not breeders fault
August 25, 2016
People who care sufficiently about their pets keep them in a carrier or on a leash when outside. You'd think breeders would love their precious children at least as much as I love my cats and rats, but I guess not.
August 26, 2016
I would have no problem putting my kyd on a leash (if doG forbid I had one)

Hey... perhaps that would be a good baybee gift for the new addition to my fambly. Could be just insulting enough without being really mean. Leash the kyd folks. LOL
August 26, 2016
starlady

Hey... perhaps that would be a good baybee gift for the new addition to my fambly. Could be just insulting enough without being really mean. Leash the kyd folks. LOL

That's an excellent idea. My mother had one for one of my brothers. I don't know what he would have been diagnosed with nowadays, but back then he was just "active," or maybe "hyperactive." He was energetic and incredibly quick (he still has fantastic reflexes-- birds used to get into our house on a semi-regular basis and he could catch them out of the air). After a few near misses, she got a harness and leash for him. He slipped out of it, but at least she was still willing to do it.

When I see the rare kid on a leash, I'm impressed and grateful to the parents for keeping the thing controlled. To me, it says better parenting.
August 27, 2016
Amazon's got one for only $8.00. Cheep... and sends a good message. Think I'll do it... and then give it to them when the loaf is sluced....(with a box of condoms for the Nephew....ROFL!!)
August 29, 2016
kittehpeoples
starlady

That's an excellent idea. My mother had one for one of my brothers. I don't know what he would have been diagnosed with nowadays, but back then he was just "active," or maybe "hyperactive." He was energetic and incredibly quick (he still has fantastic reflexes-- birds used to get into our house on a semi-regular basis and he could catch them out of the air). After a few near misses, she got a harness and leash for him. He slipped out of it, but at least she was still willing to do it.

When I see the rare kid on a leash, I'm impressed and grateful to the parents for keeping the thing controlled. To me, it says better parenting.

My brother was the same way as a toadler. My parents had to constantly keep an eye on him otherwise he'd get into all sorts of shit. My mom had to put him on one of those harnesses for a while because if she didn't he'd would have been road pizza in seconds. I'm not buying the whole "I just looked away for a second" excuse. First off, it's definitely longer than one second, sometimes hours like in the case of the kids that put the toadler in the oven while they were home alone, while Moo and her fuck of the month disappeared for three hours to pick up a pizza or whatever bullshit excuse they used. Second, some parents can control their kids. Yes, it requires a lot of effort and cuts into valuable Candy Crush time, but it can be done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login