Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More fambly and keeyud fixation in the medias

Posted by reeniebessagain 
More fambly and keeyud fixation in the medias
August 25, 2016
I just get so sick of everyone focusing only on the FAMILIES and CHYYULDRUN! Every time there is a disaster to be reported on, it's only they who count , if you believe their speech! Only "families" are evacuated from their homes--presumably singles and couples are left to drown? And with the Zika hysteria (disease of the month?) only pregnasty women are at risk? What--the mosquitos know to only bite preggers women??!! Could we even be TOLD what danger may or may not be present to PEOPLE instead??
And , now it's the same with the epi-pen problem! Only the chiillddren are in danger if they can't afford it. YAK!! Just let allergic adults DIE, huh?
Re: More fambly and keeyud fixation in the medias
August 25, 2016
NO.MORE.PEOPLE.

The city I live in is already SEVERELY overpopulated and the fucking "snowbirds" ( I call them girls!) from the northern states have not even started to come here yet.

Massive accidents on the roads, too many fucking retards on the roads, too many housing areas being built - this city is a shithole fuckdump.

NO.MORE.PEOPLE.

Flori "The whole state smells fishy!" cunt sux.
August 25, 2016
Just as a fun little aside: apparently, pregnant women give off a scent that mosquitoes do find more attractive compared to women who are not pregnant. There are other things that can make a person a more delectable meal to a mosquito and I guess pignancy hormones are one of them.

But yeah, this doesn't surprise me. Any time there is any sort of a crisis, it'll always be the mommies and children who get preferential treatment. When there's an emergency, the Moos and brats get evacuated first. When there's a shortage of medicine, brats and Moos get first dibs. A piggo who thinks her fetus hasn't kicked in 30 seconds might have precedent in the ER because BAYBEE. If an adult dies in a horrible car accident, it might get a small mention on the bottom of the front page, but when a kid dies in a car accident, there's two full pages covering the story. Women have to jump through hoops to get proper medical treatment at times because everyone assumes they're pregnant; the mere concept of potential kids is somehow more important than the life and well-being of a born, sentient women. I mean come on, there's special welfare benefits that are only for women and children, for fuck's sake! Because fuck men and childfree/single people!

Breeders are well aware of how much their asses are kissed, which is why they all act so fucking entitled all the time. I want to see them have the wind taken out of their sails someday so they can get knocked down a few pegs and realize that they aren't better than anyone else.
August 26, 2016
Creation of life is a holy thing above all else! An opinion I do not share.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 26, 2016
Ummm...if a woman is a mother or grandmother...then they get mentioned if there is an accident. If it was me....I'd get nuthin. I am a wife, an active member of the community and charity org. I have contributed a lot of time and energy for the good of others. But... I'd get 'swat' because I never sluced and/or raised a crotch fruit.
August 26, 2016
I don't know if wrong of me, but I can't help hoping this Zika virus puts a cap on mindless baby-making for a while and encourages people to strap on a rubber. Maybe if it spreads far enough and bad enough, it might allow the US population to painlessly drop, because people are afraid of conceiving a special needs baby.
August 26, 2016
ABC news refuses to STFU about zika in a neighborhood in Miami.
August 26, 2016
Eh... some are already moaning and groaning about the 'drop in population' Where do they get this crap? Nuthin' declining about the earth's population. Perhaps it's all about natures plan to spread a desease that will thin things out a bit. I just hope they don't just go ahead and breed defecto's anyhow. Then we're all doomed.
August 26, 2016
They'll probably still keep crapping then out. Then they'll get to be a martyr and collect even more gov. benefits.
August 27, 2016
starlady
Eh... some are already moaning and groaning about the 'drop in population' Where do they get this crap? Nuthin' declining about the earth's population. Perhaps it's all about natures plan to spread a desease that will thin things out a bit. I just hope they don't just go ahead and breed defecto's anyhow. Then we're all doomed.

Racists really do believe white people aren't breeding enough.
August 27, 2016

Ummm...if a woman is a mother or grandmother...then they get mentioned if there is an accident. If it was me....I'd get nuthin. I am a wife, an active member of the community and charity org. I have contributed a lot of time and energy for the good of others. But... I'd get 'swat' because I never sluced and/or raised a crotch fruit.

I used to jokingly tell DH if I went missing, tell the media I was pregnant, just so people would look for me. Sad.

The murder of Dwyane Wade's cousin would have been relegated to a tiny blurb on a website had she not been a mother. Nobody would have paid attention, including Donald Trump.

I am so sick of the news headlines:

"Father Killed in Accident"
"Mom of three Shot."

It's so inappropriate how the media define people by their reproductive organs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login