Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Men having to go to the store at night because preggo is having cravings

Posted by cfdavep 
Men having to go to the store at night because preggo is having cravings
September 17, 2016
leading to some serious trouble:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-new-life-police-shooting-20160916-story.html

A guy in Chicago went to some food stand in not the best area of Chicago (probably where he lives) because preggo moo was desparate for tacos late at night. He was an off-duty EMT and had a gun. He ended up exchanging gunfore with some criminal driving by and since he is still a felon will be facing charges due to his past. His lived a normal life for 10 years after getting out of prison, but I guess moo needed thoses tacos or she was going to go mad.
The charge, including the word felon, was a surprise to his wife, who had no idea the man she married used to go by the name Michael Travisano -- or that Travisano's arrest record includes a conviction for attempted murder and aggravated assault of a police officer that sent him to prison for five years, according to court records.

"That is not the person I know. Michael Arquero is the man I married. The family man. I don't know that other person," said Melissa Arquero, who changed her name from Betancourt and took her husband's last name when they married.

The head-in-the-sand moo lows "I know NOTHEENG" while she calved three future felons with this criminal. Thanks, you assholes, you're helping Chicago morph into Detroit 2.0.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
The charge, including the word felon, was a surprise to his wife, who had no idea the man she married used to go by the name Michael Travisano -- or that Travisano's arrest record includes a conviction for attempted murder and aggravated assault of a police officer that sent him to prison for five years, according to court records.

"That is not the person I know. Michael Arquero is the man I married. The family man. I don't know that other person," said Melissa Arquero, who changed her name from Betancourt and took her husband's last name when they married.

The head-in-the-sand moo lows "I know NOTHEENG" while she calved three future felons with this criminal. Thanks, you assholes, you're helping Chicago morph into Detroit 2.0.

I am sure she uttered the usual platitudes along the way...

-"He's a victim of the system."
-"He's going to change."
-"You just don't really know him like I do."
-"Believe it or not he's really a good father..."
"I have people here I have to protect" - So he fires his gun off at a moving car, not caring what the stray bullets could hit.

This smells of BS to high heaventhumbs down.
Re: Men having to go to the store at night because preggo is having cravings
September 20, 2016
If he's an EMT, the state dropped the ball. You can't be a felon and an EMT. So I'm not buying the whole EMT thing, plus, felons can't legally have guns! So, either way, he's going away for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
He was going out to buy drugs. The piggo-taco story came from his lawyer

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 21, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
He was going out to buy drugs. The piggo-taco story came from his lawyer

Being a bizzy Duh is stressful, hence the need for drugs to cope.smoking smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
cfdavep
leading to some serious trouble:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-new-life-police-shooting-20160916-story.html

A guy in Chicago went to some food stand in not the best area of Chicago (probably where he lives) because preggo moo was desparate for tacos late at night. He was an off-duty EMT and had a gun. He ended up exchanging gunfore with some criminal driving by and since he is still a felon will be facing charges due to his past. His lived a normal life for 10 years after getting out of prison, but I guess moo needed thoses tacos or she was going to go mad.

So is "tacos" the new slang for cocaine? Because this story is sounding reeeeeeeaaallly suspicious.

Where have I heard that one before? Oh, I know, from every news story similar to this one and every crime show I've ever watched. The moos are all like "That's not my husband! He would never deal coke out of the basement/molest children/commit murder! He's a good man!" Even when the evidence is right there the cow can't bring herself to believe that her perfect famblee man is anything less than a saint.
Oh well, I guess Melissa will have to find herself a new wallet and fast.
That is not the person I know. Michael Arquero is the man I married. The family man. I don't know that other person," said Melissa Arquero, who changed her name from Betancourt and took her husband's last name when they married.

Why is this detail about her changing her name when she married even in this story? Is marriage that strange in this woman's community? All I can think of is the move The Color Purple, how Sophia and Shug both proclaimed (at different times in the film and both were considered damaged goods women) "I's married now! I's MARRIED!!!!

That was on tv tonight actually. And I am not ashamed to admit that I cry like a baby at the end when Celie and Nettie are finally reunited. Like. A. Baby. Every time.
Here's how I read the story: Arquero was at the taco stand and an 18 year old thug started shooting in the crowd and hit Arquero. Arquero fired back and killed the 18 year old. The police wanted to charge him with first degree murder? What the fuck? You aren't allowed to shoot back at someone who shoots you? According to the article, Arquero sustained FOUR gunshot wounds. That is justification to shot back in my mind. (I guess in Chicago, only the police are allowed to shoot people, even those who don't have guns and aren't shooting at them, but I digress.)

I think this dude performed a public service by shooting this thug. He managed to keep himself clean for 10 years.

He broke the law by carrying a gun, which he said he needed to live in a violent city. I guess I can see his point.

As for Moo and tacos, at least he was trying to do something for his wife, instead of running out on her. (Although nobody needs three kyds in this day and age.)
September 23, 2016
the noodler
That is not the person I know. Michael Arquero is the man I married. The family man. I don't know that other person," said Melissa Arquero, who changed her name from Betancourt and took her husband's last name when they married.

Why is this detail about her changing her name when she married even in this story?

The author was sloppy, but was presumably trying to convey the utter shock and horror of the moo who realized that she took a completely meaningless surname because her husband was not, in fact, the person she believed he was.

Sounds like a soap opera to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login