Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Addition... the slucing is at hand

Posted by starlady 
New Addition... the slucing is at hand
September 21, 2016
Dh talked to Nephew last night. Now it seems that Harpitina (who was nagging nephew to take the trash out and do the dishes the whole time he was on the phone with Dh) has gianed too much weight or the baybee is too big... so labor must be induced two weeks before her delivery date. So the loaf should arrive in less than a week now. Stay tuned. Reality is about to hit them right in the face. Oh it will be 'soooo cuuuttee' at first and soooo cuddly' but it's not a doll and not something you can just put away and forget about or hand back to it's handler. They are stuck with this... for 18 plus years. Wonder how she'll feel about loaf #2 after this one? Hummmm.......
Re: New Addition... the slucing is at hand
September 21, 2016
I have nachos!

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 22, 2016
The Impending

starlady
Dh talked to Nephew last night. Now it seems that Harpitina (who was nagging nephew to take the trash out and do the dishes the whole time he was on the phone with Dh) has gianed too much weight or the baybee is too big... so labor must be induced two weeks before her delivery date. So the loaf should arrive in less than a week now.

Ohhh. Think you saw that one coming awhile ago grinning smiley

Some children who grow up in the homes of hoarder types do okay, so here's hoping the kyd isn't screwed up from birth.
September 22, 2016
I am on the edge of my seat. I was wondering how the mold abatement was coming along in the nursery....

Thom I tried to watch your link but alas I'm out of data or bites or luddites or something.
September 23, 2016
the noodler
I am on the edge of my seat. I was wondering how the mold abatement was coming along in the nursery....

Thom I tried to watch your link but alas I'm out of data or bites or luddites or something.

Darth Vader Imperial March, fitting as the sith lord is about to be born.

Well, Harpitina thought I was nuts when I mentioned to Nephew about the mold smell in the AC... so I guess nothing has been done with that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login