Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

metronap cubicles at airports = kiddie rides

Posted by myrna minkoff 
metronap cubicles at airports = kiddie rides
September 22, 2016
i just came back from an overseas trip, and while i was sitting at JFK waiting for my connecting flight i noticed these cubicle things where people can get in, put their feet up, shut the door and have a little nap. evidently they are free. i thought "what a great idea for people on long flights" and considered getting in one myself until i spied breeders and their brats playing in them like they were a damned ride at disney world. so now i will NEVER get in them, as they have likely been turned into germ factories by grubby brat hands.

yet another thing ruined by breeders.

thumbs down
Re: metronap cubicles at airports = kiddie rides
September 22, 2016
Anything labeled free is subjected to being completely monopolized by breeders and their bored clans. They latch onto it like a parasite regardless of the intention of the item and find a way to defile it or turn any object with a door into an amusement park.
September 22, 2016
Watch out, soon breeders will leave poopy pampers in there, just as they do on roller coasters.

Oh, and the woman who hated Missionconfused smileypace should be thankful she didn't get hit with a Pampers just as Mconfused smiley "took off"
September 23, 2016
Fucking GROSS! But go figure; anything good is likely to be ruined by breeders and their crotch droppings.

Those things should be adults-only. In fact, they should have entire adults-only sections of airports. the finger smiley
September 24, 2016
rudeawakening
Fucking GROSS! But go figure; anything good is likely to be ruined by breeders and their crotch droppings.

Those things should be adults-only. In fact, they should have entire adults-only sections of airports. the finger smiley

Now that is something I could smileys with beer to!
September 25, 2016
Oh deity yes, yes, yes to the adult only sections of the airports. Then I wouldn't have to witness some spoiled little princess sprog have a meltdown (laying spread eagle on the floor) in the middle of a very busy pathway where passengers and others are desperately trying to get to their flights.
October 02, 2016
Airports should charge a fee to use them and limit access to 21+. I would pay to get the rest. Nice if they were soundproof too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login