Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo miscarries in Wholefoods and wants everyone to know....

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo miscarries in Wholefoods and wants everyone to know....
September 24, 2016
...she is still a badass and and still a woman.
http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Ashley-Williams-Miscarriage-Story-42418192
Re: Moo miscarries in Wholefoods and wants everyone to know....
September 24, 2016
And she encourages 25% of women to go out in public and hold a stranger, an innocent bystander who happens to works in the service industry involuntarily captive to hear her monologue of moos and bleats. And whining about something 25% of women go through that isn't life threatening or fatal and in the grand scheme of things is trivial. For all she knows the person she is holding captive could have cancer or other health issues or have a loved one who is dying of such.

I'd understand if she recommended talking to a friend or to a shrink. As it is, she gives me the impression she is an insufferable, desperate attention whore narcissistic cunt.
September 24, 2016
8 weeks is a late period and not something to turn into your life's crusade.
September 24, 2016
Why would a miscarriage be a "heart-wrenching ordeal". One would be taking your brain dead loved one off of life support. How is miscarriage being a failure? It's an involuntary body function.
September 24, 2016
If she purposely shat her first kid out at home on her living room floor, she's a fucking moron and doesn't need to add more fucking morons to the gene pool.
September 25, 2016
freya
And she encourages 25% of women to go out in public and hold a stranger, an innocent bystander who happens to works in the service industry involuntarily captive to hear her monologue of moos and bleats. And whining about something 25% of women go through that isn't life threatening or fatal and in the grand scheme of things is trivial. For all she knows the person she is holding captive could have cancer or other health issues or have a loved one who is dying of such.

And this is what's truly immoral. Holding a random stranger hostage, a person who cannot walk away lest they'd risk being fired.

Going through a tough situation in life is unfortunate. Seeking the help of friends or professional therapists is natural. Using coercion and forcing others to be an audience for you is immoral.
September 25, 2016
It's womben like this who make it so hard for others, like us, to get sterilized.

To me, she seems like she believes that a woman's only purpose on this earth is to be impregnated and give birth. She also is on a high horse as she did it the first time at home, on the living room floor, unmedicated. It just so happens that her second birth was in the middle of a grocery store.

I can understand that women want to feel empowered, sure. But there are all kinds of ways to do so, without sluicing a brat. Raising one's self-confidence comes in many ways as well, along with tools and learning the ability to stand up for yourself and what you believe is the right choice for you.

She will be preggo again soon then we will all have to hear about that...bad idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
September 25, 2016
Moo
Or maybe tell your Starbucks barista that you need an extra shot because you just had a miscarriage. Tell someone to carry your bags for you, not because you're weak, but because you recently had a miscarriage and you deserve a break. Tell the bartender to make it a double because you haven't wanted to drink alcohol for months and now you're allowed to. "Why?" Your bartender will say.
"Because I'm not pregnant anymore," you'll say. "And I want to talk about it."

I invite you to start, with me, a vocal army of the 25 percenters who can normalize miscarriage in the social sphere. You are not broken. You did nothing wrong. You are strong, you are brave, and there is hope. I was right there next to you at Whole Foods, bleeding out of my shorts. Now I'm well. I'm a survivor. Healed, I will try again.

Studio
And this is what's truly immoral. Holding a random stranger hostage, a person who cannot walk away lest they'd risk being fired. Going through a tough situation in life is unfortunate. Seeking the help of friends or professional therapists is natural. Using coercion and forcing others to be an audience for you is immoral.

This times a thousand. This is why the social fabric is breaking down and it's the decline of a civilized society. I see this attitude in the 30-something and under crowd with whom I work....it's the notion that anytime one is having a thought, it's extremely noteworthy and it must be expressed. (Obligatory note: I'm sure not everyone is like this.)

For all she knows the person she is holding captive could have cancer or other health issues or have a loved one who is dying of such.

I'd understand if she recommended talking to a friend or to a shrink. As it is, she gives me the impression she is an insufferable, desperate attention whore narcissistic cunt.

A large part of living in a civilized society is being appropriate, having boundaries, being considerate of others and knowing when to keep one's shut. Why would you want to burden someone who is just trying to do his/her job or conduct a transaction, with your misery?

Cunts like this need to drink a large cup of Shut the Fuck up.
September 25, 2016
I hate people who use their life's problems as an excuse to act like an arrogant asshole, especially if they're two faced scum. We all have fucking problems, quit being a martyr. By their logic, anyone should be able to dredge up any personal problem or sensitive subject & use it as an excuse to be shithead. The "I'm so over sensitive because I have problems/you did something that has to do with my problems" excuse ends after the initial knee jerk reaction. After that, if you refuse to try to understand the other person's point of view, then you're just a self righteous, myopic special snowflake. I refuse to mollycoddle these types because they will & do take advantage of knowing people will not touch them & use it to try to be manipulative & lord over everyone.
September 25, 2016
Yes, miscarriage is normal. So are heartbreak, diarrhea, student debt and depression. That doesn't mean I want to hear about any of that from a complete stranger.

creativelycf
To me, she seems like she believes that a woman's only purpose on this earth is to be impregnated and give birth.

Well, dontcha know that sluicing - something that requires no skill or effort - is the absolute greatest thing us wimminfolk can strive for? eye rolling smiley

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
September 25, 2016
awesominatrix

Well, dontcha know that sluicing - something that requires no skill or effort - is the absolute greatest thing us wimminfolk can strive for? eye rolling smiley

I'm with you on the no skill, but I have the impression it does require effort.
September 25, 2016
bell_flower

This times a thousand. This is why the social fabric is breaking down and it's the decline of a civilized society. I see this attitude in the 30-something and under crowd with whom I work....it's the notion that anytime one is having a thought, it's extremely noteworthy and it must be expressed. (Obligatory note: I'm sure not everyone is like this.)

Every negative circumstance that could ever fall upon a person is viewed as a crisis. And everything requires "awareness." And they'll often say that exact line, "I'm just trying to raise awareness on this particular issue..." And everyone is expected to smile and nod, and sometimes make a donation, too. Meanwhile I look at them thinking, "WTF, dude... anyone with a 60+ IQ is aware of {insert cause here}... stop bothering me!" face eating another face with frog tongue
September 25, 2016
awesominatrix
Yes, miscarriage is normal. So are heartbreak, diarrhea, student debt and depression. That doesn't mean I want to hear about any of that from a complete stranger.

The nice thing is that if a stranger on the street starts blathering about anything, you have the freedom to simply walk away. These retail folks have to feign interest in this stuff and go along, or else the customer could complain to management and the employee could be fired.

Is it any wonder why retail employees and restaurant waitstaff are constantly exposed to this kind of nonsense? They're basically being held hostage, even though it is entirely outside the realm of their job duties.
"The nice thing is that if a stranger on the street starts blathering about anything, you have the freedom to simply walk away."

This. This has always bothered me about retail. Some old crone posted a YouTube video whinging about how her dad died and she didn't get the help she wanted from geek squad {I don't know how to link it so it doesn't link back, the woman in the video is heavy, has wine colored hair and glasses}. She brings this up several times.

Retail workers and restraint workers /have/ to be nice to people if they want to keep their jobs, and these whinging moos know this. It sucks that no one else in their life cares about their problems but really that is no excuse to bother employees.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 25, 2016
I think this comment sums up the attitude:

... I have noticed in my journey (almost 9 years in the making) is that people DON'T know what to say to you. Or don't want to bring it up. Or get uneasy. I decided long ago that if talking about my child who is no longer here makes anyone else uncomfortable, that is on THEM.

The commenters also berated a man who dared to point out the obvious and a service worker who implored them not to burden strangers with their mundane problems. Good grief. Everyone who has lost a pet has gone through something much worse than a late period, even if that pet was a fish.
September 26, 2016
happyhiker
I think this comment sums up the attitude:

... I have noticed in my journey (almost 9 years in the making) is that people DON'T know what to say to you. Or don't want to bring it up. Or get uneasy. I decided long ago that if talking about my child who is no longer here makes anyone else uncomfortable, that is on THEM.

The commenters also berated a man who dared to point out the obvious and a service worker who implored them not to burden strangers with their mundane problems. Good grief. Everyone who has lost a pet has gone through something much worse than a late period, even if that pet was a fish.

Nine years is an unhealthy period of time. She needs to take care of herself and seek a grief counselor.

I liked the post from the woman who had 13 miscarriages and said she still wouldn't discuss them with a barista.
September 26, 2016
Quote from the moo that just can't let go: My first pregnancy was about 8 weeks and 6 days - started having cramps and then the bleeding started - had to have a D & C this was in Nov 1976. trout slap

I remember when I lost my first tooth, the bleeding, etc. Yahhhhhh.
@freya

I'm no expert, but what she talks about sounds like a normal period. Isn't 8 weeks not technically a miscarriage?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 26, 2016
bell_flower

A large part of living in a civilized society is being appropriate, having boundaries, being considerate of others and knowing when to keep one's shut. Why would you want to burden someone who is just trying to do his/her job or conduct a transaction, with your misery?

Cunts like this need to drink a large cup of Shut the Fuck up.

I realize it may be rude but I've got into the habit of saving people working in the service industry. If I hear someone bending their ear or being rude just because they can get away with it I will interrupt and attempt to monopolize them until said person walks away. The people in the service industry are to be treated kindly and politely, from what I've observed most people treat them as non-entities and a few as a captive ear.
September 26, 2016
Just as an aside here...I also love how she assumes that baristas and bartenders are allowed to just give out free products to every random customer who presents a sob story or otherwise thinks they're entitled to more stuff than they're paying for. I work in a restaurant and management inventories the liquor every week. I'm pretty sure I'd get fired if I said "oh you're gonna be short on the Grey Goose this week because I unilaterally decided to give out free shots." If 25% of our female customers were given free booze just for demanding to talk about their miscarriages, we'd be broke.
September 26, 2016
cfinboston
Just as an aside here...I also love how she assumes that baristas and bartenders are allowed to just give out free products to every random customer who presents a sob story or otherwise thinks they're entitled to more stuff than they're paying for. I work in a restaurant and management inventories the liquor every week. I'm pretty sure I'd get fired if I said "oh you're gonna be short on the Grey Goose this week because I unilaterally decided to give out free shots." If 25% of our female customers were given free booze just for demanding to talk about their miscarriages, we'd be broke.

You're being unreasonable. Just explain to the other bar patrons that they'll simply have to pay an increased price for all of their drinks to make up the cost differential created by giving the Moms "free" drinks. I'm sure they'll understand. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 26, 2016
contemplativeintrovert
@freya

I'm no expert, but what she talks about sounds like a normal period. Isn't 8 weeks not technically a miscarriage?

Somebody should suggest to her that her periods are just getting erratic because she's starting menopause, and watch her head spin.
September 26, 2016
I thought it was just a stewed tomato spill in Aisle 12.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 28, 2016
so, really her "miscarriage" translates into swag. how heartbroken can she really be?

jesus Christ on a cracker, my mother died less than 2 months ago after a brutal battle with alzheimers ( I was her main caretaker) and I haven't asked anyone for a free anything. many people have heartbreaking REAL problems and yet go on with their lives.

this woman is hideous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login