Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Donald Trump is going all in on banning abortion

Posted by cassia 
Donald Trump is going all in on banning abortion
September 24, 2016
An article on MSN talks about Donald Trump's history and recent stance about abortion issues.
Read it and weep !

I am really glad I am in Canada where abortion is legal and not in immediate political jeopardy

Donald Trump Is Going All In On Banning Abortion.
Re: Donald Trump is going all in on banning abortion
September 24, 2016
Rich, white men should have no say or power on women's reproductive rights. They want more proles to control.
September 24, 2016
Without minimizing how dreadful his current proposals are, he's had about 17 different stances on abortion over the past few years. I'm not completely convinced he'd actually implement all this if he became president (which he won't).

It's ironic though, because Dump and his fugly ass children (besides Ivanka, who's decent looking) are the reason abortion was invented.
September 25, 2016
Here's why:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/28/donald-trump-has-a-massive-catholic-problem/

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/09/trump-s-catholic-problem

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438007/donald-trump-catholic-problem

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/can-a-catholic-in-good-conscience-vote-for-trump-76894/

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-driving-catholic-voters-toward-clinton/

http://time.com/4409456/trump-pence-catholicism/

I doubt an outright ban on abortion in this country would ever happen, at this point.

Both candidates have a higher disapproval rating than they do an approval rating. This is what's really shocking.

Regardless of who wins (...and I believe Hillary ultimately will...), I can envision a very disorderly future around the globe. We're seeing it now with the riots on the streets of our cities. We're seeing it in the consistent terror attacks in Europe.

The elephant in the room which no political candidate ever talks about is the unbridled creation of more population in a world that's already overpopulated.
September 25, 2016
rudeawakening
(besides Ivanka, who's decent looking)

Yeah, the one he said he'd probably be dating if she wasn't his daughter.
September 25, 2016
shy lurker
Rich, white men should have no say or power on women's reproductive rights.

Second!
September 25, 2016
shy lurker
Rich, white men should have no say or power on women's reproductive rights.

NO men, regardless of race or class, should have a say or power on women's reproductive rights.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
September 26, 2016
What about the young woman who is pressing charges against him for raping her at 15? I'd bet he would have had her picked up and driven to get an abortion if he had knocked her up.
September 26, 2016
crazy old crone
What about the young woman who is pressing charges against him for raping her at 15? I'd bet he would have had her picked up and driven to get an abortion if he had knocked her up.

I haven't heard of this. I am however, skeptical of people who want to bring charges against others for crimes that allegedly happened decades (or in this case a half-century) ago.
September 26, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
crazy old crone

I haven't heard of this. I am however, skeptical of people who want to bring charges against others for crimes that allegedly happened decades (or in this case a half-century) ago.

Well, I was sexually assaulted by my BIL when I was nine and didn't pursue anything until I was thirty-three. My reasoning was that I had to get over the shame and family BS about what had happened to me, become my own person and get strong enough to go ahead and speak with police, and it was then that I discovered that he was hanging out with his grandchildren unattended. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

When I told my mental health team about that, they told me it was not only a personal obligation to try and have him charged, but a moral obligation.

Unfortunately, there was no evidence against him all those years later, even though other victims in our family came forward also. He got away, but just by the skin of his teeth.

Back on topic, I do believe that Donald Duck is nothing more than a poseur and misogynist. He hates women, unless they are super hot, and feels free to insult anyone who isn't some rich dude like him. He even said that he loved the uneducated. Okayyyy....is it because they are easy to control? Good Cannon Fodder?
It doesn't surprise me one little bit that he wants to ban abortion. More wimmin' hatin', pro-liar ass-licking BS that probably makes him believe that he's somehow morally superior to the rest of us. If this guy gets in, I weep for humanity.
September 26, 2016
mumofsixbirds

Well, I was sexually assaulted by my BIL when I was nine and didn't pursue anything until I was thirty-three. My reasoning was that I had to get over the shame and family BS about what had happened to me, become my own person and get strong enough to go ahead and speak with police, and it was then that I discovered that he was hanging out with his grandchildren unattended. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

When I told my mental health team about that, they told me it was not only a personal obligation to try and have him charged, but a moral obligation.

Unfortunately, there was no evidence against him all those years later, even though other victims in our family came forward also. He got away, but just by the skin of his teeth.

Back on topic, I do believe that Donald Duck is nothing more than a poseur and misogynist. He hates women, unless they are super hot, and feels free to insult anyone who isn't some rich dude like him. He even said that he loved the uneducated. Okayyyy....is it because they are easy to control? Good Cannon Fodder?
It doesn't surprise me one little bit that he wants to ban abortion. More wimmin' hatin', pro-liar ass-licking BS that probably makes him believe that he's somehow morally superior to the rest of us. If this guy gets in, I weep for humanity.

Your story is tragic, no doubt, but it does not change my skepticism. In cases of sexual assault where hard evidence exists, I support all forms of legal punishment up to and including the death penalty. However, I'm quite skeptical of any claim made without evidence--and in this case it's a half-century later, and coincidentally the defendant is a $multi-billionaire.
September 26, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
Regardless of who wins (...and I believe Hillary ultimately will...),.

I can only hope. Not because I think Hilary is so great, quite frankly, but I'm concerned with the shape of the Supreme Court over the next few years if a Republican gets in.
September 26, 2016
chicken lady

I can only hope. Not because I think Hilary is so great, quite frankly, but I'm concerned with the shape of the Supreme Court over the next few years if a Republican gets in.

We're fucked either way.

I don't want abortion to be entirely outlawed, and I don't think it will be regardless of SCOTUS makeup. I could be wrong.

Trump has his warts... no doubt. OTOH, Hillary Clinton represents just about everything wrong with the political process in this country--lies, pay-for-play, corruption, big bank shenanigans, foreign policy misadventures... I have a hard time wrapping my head around what successes she's had in politics. How she's advanced the cause of liberty and freedom for the individual, despite her years in the Senate, as SoS, etc. What has she done, exactly? If I explained to my boss that I hadn't accomplished dick in my years with the company, and yet I felt it was "my turn" for a promotion, I'd be laughed out of his office, and rightfully so.

Her position on admitting refugees (who by the way are EXTREME breeders...) is downright frightening. It really gives me chills to think that even after all the shit that's happened in Europe, she's looking to admit MORE of a population that can and will surely be infiltrated by radicals who want to kill us. And believe me, people like you and I are at or near the top of the list.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login