Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumbass moo lets her kyd get run over in the street...but here's the kicker...

Posted by juniper jupiter 

Police said a 26-year-old man hit Peyton with his car. They said the driver cooperated with police and stayed at the scene of the accident. Police said he was not cited and it’s too early in the investigation to know if there was anything he could have done to avoid hitting the child.

Jeebus, I feel horrible for this guy. There was likely nothing he could have done, but can you imagine the grilling he went through?

Where is the GFM for this man's therapy and anguish.

Kids are impulsive. If this woman couldn't control her kid, she should have invested in a leash.
Oh... thanks for reminding me. THE LEASH! Yep... I gotta get a baybee gift soon.
If you scroll down there are a lot of stories of sprogs getting run over. Also a teen moo was run down by a guy driving a truck and thinks it was because she was playing Pokeman Go. The guy who was driving, who hit the kid should have a gofundme if moo "looked away for a second" as she actually said.
Agreed that there should be a GFM for the guy who hit her. Imagine what he's going to go through if everyone he knows finds out he hit a stupid kyd who ran in front of his car.

I'm always very suspicious when a GFM pops up right after a kyd dies. $15k?!?! What for? The moo might miss a few weeks of work, and a funeral & burial might cost $5k+ although I imagine smaller caskets are cheaper and a 2-year-old doesn't exactly need an extravagant service. No way that adds up to $15k. Plus, moomy will have MORE money in the long run, not less, because she doesn't have to feed the kyd anymore.

I smell a PNA.
GFMs just prove they'd rather have the cash than the kid.
I can see $15K for an adult funeral, but everything is going to be smaller and require less stuff for a kid funeral, and that's assuming Moo gets a funeral with all the fixings (casket, embalming, flowers, burial plot, gravestone, etc.). I sense that a decent chunk of that fifteen large is to serve as a big green band-aid for Mommy's butthurt.

She said she turned around for one second

Of fucking course! So do kids just have this innate ability to predict when their handlers will Only Look Away For A SecondTM so they can dig their heels in, rev their (imaginary) engines and speed off toward the nearest danger at the speed of light? Because that always seems to be the case with breeders. I guarantee you that, as usual, Moo was looking away for far longer than a second, not paying the kid any mind whatsoever and the kid meandered aimlessly into the street.

She said she finds comfort in knowing her daughter was a Christian. “I am not super religious at all but my daughter had a serious love for Jesus. She really did,” she said.

No she wasn't. Kids don't know what it means to be religious. Moo shoved religion down her kid's throat and/or she made this shit up to make the story sound more tragic. Her kid got turned into road pizza because of Moo's negligence. The driver did nothing wrong - a person's reflexes can only be so good and it's very hard to see a little kid in front of your car on short notice, especially if you're driving a larger vehicle (I didn't watch the video, so I don't know what the guy was driving).

Moo might just be ushering in a new form of post-natal abortion. The authorities have gotten wise to car broiling and SIDS as means of child murder, so breeders have to come up with new ways to off their kids. Neglecting your kid and hoping they die in one way or another is easy to pull off and can be passed off as a tragic accident. If the kid is killed by someone else by accident, that's just extra icing on the cake because Moo can sue the person and get all kinds of media attention and sympathy.

I feel bad for the kid - she didn't know any better and I really hope she wasn't conscious after she got hit. I know she was still alive, but I cringe to think what kind of pain she had to have been in if she was awake enough to feel anything. I also feel bad for the driver; most people are very traumatized when they run someone over, regardless of the victim's age, though I know lots of people would probably feel more disturbed knowing they ran over a kid than an adult. Who's feeling sorry for the driver? I'm sure at least some of the locals are out for his blood, like he hit the kid on purpose. I'm sure he's also being demonized further because he's a man and couldn't possibly understand a Moo's suffering. Dog help him if he happens to have no kids.
No she wasn't. Kids don't know what it means to be religious. Moo shoved religion down her kid's throat and/or she made this shit up to make the story sound more tragic. Her kid got turned into road pizza because of Moo's negligence. The driver did nothing wrong - a person's reflexes can only be so good and it's very hard to see a little kid in front of your car on short notice, especially if you're driving a larger vehicle (I didn't watch the video, so I don't know what the guy was driving).

This! Kids really don't understand the concepts involved in religion. I also think this was a PNA, because of the 'only looked away for a second.' Kids aren't Olympic caliber athletes, and they are short, so unless the brat was playing on the shoulder of the road to begin with, I doubt she could have moved far enough to get hit in "only a second." They should grill moo like they grilled the driver. Hitting someone hurts the driver, but if moo decides she doesn't like being a moo anymore, she has a motive to off her kids.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
kittehpeoples
GFMs just prove they'd rather have the cash than the kid.

It sure looks that way. And as Cambion pointed out, there's no need for $15K for a two y.o.'s funeral expenses, unless said two y.o. is royalty. As an aside, why can't Duh help pay for the funeral?

It takes a child to raze a village.
Only Look Away For A SecondTM excuse holds water only if you birthed a cheetah. Unlike loaves, baby cheetahs are adorable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxQs63NSS5k
Just for the hell of it, I looked up an estimate for what a child's funeral might cost. I realize it will vary by state/city/area in either direction, but the minimum cost of a kid funeral is in the range of $5000-$5700. However, because losing a child is apparently more tragic than losing an adult loved one, many funeral directors will waive various fees associated with burying a kid. Some funeral homes may even do mostly-free services for a toddler. Cemeteries might be willing to donate a plot for a dead kid too.

There are also several sites that exist to help pay for kid funerals when the parents are poor - not just GoFundMe, but I saw several sites aimed specifically at funding kid funerals on the first page of search results when trying to find estimates.

So if the bare minimum for a fully-paid kid funeral is between five and six grand, not including various things funeral directors will give parents for free for their suffering as well as sites where you can get free money to pay for your dead kid's burial, what does this cow need fifteen grand for?! That's probably more than an adult funeral would cost!

Why isn't her family helping to pay for her kid's funeral if she's that poor? Did nobody in the family like the kid or the Moo at all? I guarantee she's just going to get the kid cremated and spend the rest of the money on a new car because she's Suffered EnoughTM. She doesn't need all that money for funeral expenses - she just wants to milk her kid's death for every cent it's worth by freeing suckers from their money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login