Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kinda crashed a gender reveal party.

Posted by squigglysquid 
Kinda crashed a gender reveal party.
September 28, 2016
I went to my SIL's gender reveal party much to the insistence of my father. Well it was an awful party to begin with. The refreshments were brownies in disposable diapers and milk in some shitty bottle like cups. Everyone had to bring a gift too. My dad of course gives them $100 dollars. I gave them a box of condoms and the numbers to nearby abortion clinics.

Ok well after 2 boring as fuck hours later they take this refrigerator box outside. We're really close to the box like maybe 4 feet away. They open it and this bundle of pink balloons begins to float out. I snatched those pink bitches before they could float away and land into ocean for a sea turtle to eat and die from. These balloons had no weight attached and they were intended to just float off. I abhor littering. Apparently people think these things float into space....

Well after getting screamed at for half an hour, she decides to open presents. And all shit breaks loose when she gets to mine. Haha she was so mad the whole time.
Re: Kinda crashed a gender reveal party.
September 28, 2016
Why should she get mad at receiving a gift she needs? winking smiley

Good for you! If I knew you irl I'd like to buy you a drink. Also, that brownie thing is disgusting. Must moos ruin desserts too?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 28, 2016
Squiggly, you got some mighty brass balls there - I'd never have the guts to do what you did; good show! grinning smiley

I'd buy you a drink too, not just for the awesome stuff you did, but for also not instantly puking at the sight of perfectly good brownies being served to guests like that - seriously, seeing that would put me off brownies for life confused smiley

Gender reveal parties... honestly... what ever happened to "I don't care what sex the baby is, as long as it's healthy"?
September 28, 2016
Yep... and then they name it when it's still a clump and then run to baybees R us to register to grab more gifts because they know what sex it is and have it's name to put on the wall........ Ahh.. the days of the doc pulling the loaf up by the feet and saying 'It's a _____!" and then the surprise as moo and duh and all the realitives waiting out in the waiting room. "If it's a girl I'll name it....or... If it's a boy I'll name it..." In some societies it is proper to wait several days to several weeks before giving the kyd a name.
Okay.. I have strayed just a bit (thinking of Nephew and Harpitina .. due this week)

How cool to have the guts to give the condom gift.

Brownies in a diaper? EWWWWWW!
September 28, 2016
How abhorrent to treat poor innocent brownies that way. spanking with a whip on the ass

Your gift was hilarious...I wish you'd filmed her reaction. Is she having a "regular" shower in addition to this "gender reveal" nonsense? If so, better start brainstorming for gifts now! devil with smile
September 28, 2016
rudeawakening
Is she having a "regular" shower in addition to this "gender reveal" nonsense? If so, better start brainstorming for gifts now! devil with smile

Duct tape with a printed out card that says "For your baby, silence is golden, duct tape is silver,"
Planned parenthood brochures or other brochures on how not to get pregnant
OTC birth control pills
A documentary about the dangers of overpopulation {idk if they sell these, you could rip it from the internet or record it from a DVR box}

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 28, 2016
Oh yes there will be a regular shower and apparently I'm not welcome, but still invited because if my dad is there I have to be there. Probably for more gift grabbing.

I refused to eat something out of a diaper...just wtf. I'm a little afraid of the refreshments at the shower.

Oh guess what, it's name is going to be fucking Nevaeh.

What I did with the condoms, I wrapped them and put them in a bigger box so it wouldn't be suspicious. She looked a bit excited until she unwrapped the condoms. Which I'm glad she unwrapped them first because I put the numbers for the abortion clinics in the card along with some info about how to not get pregnant. Her face went beet red, I was actually a bit concerned. My bro was pretty mad too. I got the tongue lashing of a life about how pregnasty is magical and something that shouldn't be avoided. Apparently my actions make me jealous? Haha yeah sure, totally chomping at the bit for a vasshole. I had to wait outside for the remainder of the gift grab with my pink balloons. Yes I took those bitches home.

Out of all of this my dad just shrugged and talked about how he liked the brownies xD He chill about my childfree status.

I did get a nice message on Facebook about an hour ago from her.

I'm really disappointed in you squids. This was what was supposed to be a special time in my life. I've been trying to get prrgnant for almost a year. Thank you for embarrassing me in front of my new family and friends. That little abortion phone number part, real cute. Thank you for showing me what a fucked up monster you are for suggesting I murder my baby. I can see why fiance won't knock you up and don't be suprised when he askes for that ring back to give to a real woman. I've never met such an immature person in my life, when you grow up and sell your game collection, he might give you a baby but i wouldnt hold my breath. Dont be suprised if one of his coworkers calls you one day to say shes having his baby. I don't know if you should be in my baby's or my family's life.

I only took out names. I'm not sure if I'll reply, but if I do I'll be sure to remind her of overpopulation and how the world is currently a sinking ship.
September 28, 2016
squigglysquid

I'm really disappointed in you squids. This was what was supposed to be a special time in my life. I've been trying to get prrgnant for almost a year. Thank you for embarrassing me in front of my new family and friends. That little abortion phone number part, real cute. Thank you for showing me what a fucked up monster you are for suggesting I murder my baby. I can see why fiance won't knock you up and don't be suprised when he askes for that ring back to give to a real woman. I've never met such an immature person in my life, when you grow up and sell your game collection, he might give you a baby but i wouldnt hold my breath. Dont be suprised if one of his coworkers calls you one day to say shes having his baby. I don't know if you should be in my baby's or my family's life.

Sigh. Another bitch who identifies her gender solely in relation to what she can squirt out of her uterus.

You did great, squid. Stand your ground!
September 28, 2016
squigglysquid
Oh yes there will be a regular shower and apparently I'm not welcome, but still invited because if my dad is there I have to be there. Probably for more gift grabbing.

I refused to eat something out of a diaper...just wtf. I'm a little afraid of the refreshments at the shower.

What I did with the condoms, I wrapped them and put them in a bigger box so it wouldn't be suspicious. She looked a bit excited until she unwrapped the condoms. Which I'm glad she unwrapped them first because I put the numbers for the abortion clinics in the card along with some info about how to not get pregnant. Her face went beet red, I was actually a bit concerned. My bro was pretty mad too. I got the tongue lashing of a life about how pregnasty is magical and something that shouldn't be avoided. Apparently my actions make me jealous? Haha yeah sure, totally chomping at the bit for a vasshole. I had to wait outside for the remainder of the gift grab with my pink balloons. Yes I took those bitches home.

Out of all of this my dad just shrugged and talked about how he liked the brownies xD He chill about my childfree status.

I only took out names. I'm not sure if I'll reply, but if I do I'll be sure to remind her of overpopulation and how the world is currently a sinking ship.

I was going to agree that you have some serious nerve (to actually carry out the condom at a shower fantasy) but that was before I read sister-in-law's reply. What does she not understand about you being child-free? And if she won't even try to understand your perspective there isn't any reason why you would be expected to understand hers. And only one of you is contributing to overpopulation and is building a platform (aka loaf) upon which to bitch and martyr herself over for the next 18+ years because it is all worth it. She has already started with the almost a year to become pregnant comment and overreacting to your gift. She could have just smiled when opening it and moved on (or just moved on) instead of making a federal case about it and then sending a Fakebook message to you. drooling stupification

The words "gender reveal party" made me puke in my mouth a little. And PLEASE, she still got a bunch of crap even if she didn't like your particular gift and she can have yet another shower and not invite you. I'm sure the thought of missing the shower will keep you awake at night. She may appreciate your gift in about 9 months once the final 'party of reality' comes out of her vasshole and craps on her.

Doubt you'll be invited to attend any more gift grabs and most likely won't be on the baybeesitting list either, sniff sniff. We'll be here to console you if you can't fight back the tears.
September 29, 2016
squigglysquid

Honestly, if she doesn't want you in her and her loafs life, I'd call that a win. No babysitting or gift grabbing invitations. The trash is taking itself out.
September 29, 2016
Really?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 29, 2016
Giving a gift like that is just rude. Just skip attending if you don't want to go, no need to try to ruin someone's event.

Gender reveal parties are stupid and balloon release is wrong, but you come out looking like a bit of a jerk due to that gift.
September 29, 2016
So modern moos get a gender reveal party and a traditional baybee shower? And unlike in the past when baybee showers were "one per customer" they now get one for each loaf. Presumably they also have the gender reveal party for each loaf. So if Moo has three sproggen (like so many of them do) she gets SIX gift grabs. Fifty years ago it would have been only one, the shower for the first loaf.

What a bunch of entitled lazy bitches.
September 29, 2016
She kinda deserved it, she's been nothing but a colossal bitch. When our dog died on my dad's birthday she said sorry and right after asked what kind of cake we were having...
September 29, 2016
I'll take "Shit That Never Happened" for 500, Alex...
September 29, 2016
I would not have gone to the event, but now that it is done, probably best to use this situation as an exit from this woman's life. The balloon thing was great.
September 29, 2016
squigglysquid
She kinda deserved it, she's been nothing but a colossal bitch. When our dog died on my dad's birthday she said sorry and right after asked what kind of cake we were having...

I sensed that from the letter she wrote you. It will only get worse once the loaf is here because the overwhelming odds point to reality kicking in and making her much more bitchy.
September 29, 2016
Yeah, I feel a little bad about it to be honest. Since she came into the family a few years ago it's been all about her. I could have done things differently, but at least I won't get invited to other shit.
September 29, 2016

I went to my SIL's gender reveal party much to the insistence of my father.

I'm not welcome, but still invited because if my dad is there I have to be there.

Grownups decide which social events they can attend. Perhaps it's time to acquaint your father with that concept. Is there a reason why he feels entitled to run your life? Are you still living under his roof? Are you financially dependent on him? Regardless, this doesn't sound healthy.

If you would hate an event like this to the point where you can't go without behaving obnoxiously, growing a spine and saying "I won't be attending" is much more mature and dignified than acting like this. Why make yourself and everyone around you miserable?
October 01, 2016
Give me a break. If this even happened (I'm skeptical, to understate it), you didn't have to go and you didn't have to bring a gift.

I've gone to a handful of events like this out of a sense of obligation. A sense of obligation I had because I cared about someone, and not necessarily the MOO. That same sense of obligation compelled me to act like a decent human being, despite fantasies of making an ass of myself. So, I don't understand going out of a sense of obligation and still making an ass of yourself. Why not just skip it?* I'm sure that if you said to your father that you will either not attend or attend and act like an ass, that he would have chosen the former. You must not like your father very much.

*For the record, I call bullshit.
October 01, 2016
Exactly, you should've just not attended the shower.
October 01, 2016
happyhiker
Give me a break. If this even happened (I'm skeptical, to understate it), you didn't have to go and you didn't have to bring a gift.

That was the CF stereotype of 'childish'. Perhaps we'll get 'party girl' next.
October 01, 2016
yurble
happyhiker

That was the CF stereotype of 'childish'. Perhaps we'll get 'party girl' next.

Yep, a CF person with a game collection went to a baby shower because her daddy made her and made a scene that involved the mention of abortion. It could only have been more perfect if she showed up bitching about her hangover and wearing a miniskirt from the night before. Most trolls could think up something less cliché.
October 01, 2016
Troll roast troll roast troll roast!hot smiley
October 01, 2016
Squigglysquid, you're only 19 so I'll give you some leeway on not understanding the fallout of your actions, but your behavior at the shower (if this incident really happened) sounds very dramatic and refocused the day's attention on you. Did your SIL murder your pets and you wanted revenge? What did you really hope to accomplish? I'm asking sincerely. I think gender reveal parties and balloon releases are stupid and wasteful too, but I don't get militant about them to the point of hurting other people needlessly.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login