Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GFM for baby but.....then moo busted for protecting boyfriend

Posted by freya 
GFM for baby but.....then moo busted for protecting boyfriend
September 29, 2016
Warning: this is disturbing and the boyfriend has serious violent tendencies

Moo lied about baby's death to protect boyfriend

Who would date a man capable of this? A moo who cares more about her man than her daughter, of course!

Boyfriend (name omitted and changed to monster) has a history of beating kids and went to prison for savagely beating one:
Quote from second article: Monster was charged with first-degree murder on Tuesday, nearly three years after he was accused of beating a previous girlfriend’s son, according to court records.

In the 2013 case, the boy was found with more than 100 bruises and several bite marks on his body, according to an affidavit. His liver was bruised and his pancreas was torn in half. Monster told detectives at the time that he and the boy were wrestling and rough-playing, and that he didn’t hurt him intentionally.

The boy survived. Monster, who is not related to the victims in either case, pleaded guilty to child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury.

He was sentenced to four years in prison, the Coloradoan reported and was later placed on parole.

Re: GFM for baby but.....then moo busted for protecting boyfriend
October 02, 2016
Getting dick mean more to some creatures than to protect their offspring. She should be held just as responsible as him for what happened. There is no reason under the sun to bring a "boyfriend" within 100 yards of the sprogs until they have been dating awhile. I have an acquaintance who still will not let her long-term boyfriend stay at her place and she has yet to bring the kids to his or stay at his place. And these are older kids. As she put it "I love him, but I love my kids more. I trust him but I'm still not risking it.". But then again when it comes to the all-powerful dick, moos will sacrifice their sprogs to get it sad smiley.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
October 03, 2016
Oh what wonderful upstanding citizens. Not. And they call me selfish for... gasp... daring not to have a child. Meanwhile, this sack of shit sacrifices her own child, y'know, the child she supposedly lurved more than anything for the sake of a dick. And as for Monsieur Babykiller, well I'm sure the other inmates will take real good care of him. And when I say that, I mean kicking the shit out of him on a regular basis, daily rapes, and if he's reeeeeeally unlucky, he might not even make it out of prison, which is no great loss to the human race.
It's different when it's your own! You don't know real love until you've had a child! Fuck you, breeders. Choke on your own hipocrasy why don'tcha!
October 03, 2016
using a flamethrower

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 04, 2016
Single Moos can be dangerous creatures because they're often willing to shack up with any guy who will fuck them with absolutely no regard for their kids. Unfortunately for them, usually the only men who want them are the worst of the worst: junkies, alcoholics, sex offenders, rapists, wife beaters, child abusers, felons and so on. Pieces of shit nobody else wants anything to do with. Moos are totally content to overlook the criminal records of these guys if it means they can get laid, even if said guys have committed crimes against kids. And to top it off, these Moos will sooner go to the aid of these men instead of their own kids! They'll cover up abuse the guy commits, they'll make their kids go without so they can make their men happy, they'll pimp their kids out to buy their boyfriends drugs. This cunt let her boytoy beat her kid to death with a fucking chair and instead of trying to ensure justice was served, she defends the guy!

Also, Moo has two other kids. She's 20 and she has (well, had) three kids, the youngest of whom is the one that was killed. Professional dole recipient that got a head start on her "career," I presume.

I don't know if she knew about the guy's history of abusing kids, but even if she didn't, it's not like it's hard to find this shit out. She could have found out before bringing him home to her kid... you know, like a SANE parent would do. Holy shit, I didn't know it was even possible to rip an organ in half without sharp pointy things being involved. How hard do you have to hit someone for that to happen? Yup, he sounds like fantastic replacement father material!

I'm glad Moo is getting charged instead of getting off scot-free because she's Suffered EnoughTM, and her upstanding boyfriend murdered a kid while on parole. He's not gonna be getting out of the pokey anytime soon. I hope it was worth wailing on his girlfriend's kid just to go back to jail. Meanwhile, Moo needs to have her vag sewn shut indefinitely since she's proven she can't put the dick down or be a decent parent.
October 04, 2016
There was an episode of 'Cops' several years back that had a situation like this in the making. At least it demonstrated the damn moo cows stupidity. Ex boyfriend, husband or what, I don't remember. But he was preventing moo cow with 'dick of the week' and kid in the car from moving to FL from NC. To top it off, the cunt had met this dick online only the week before and already she was going to run off to FL with him and the kid. I have to hand it to the ex, he was not about to let this happen. Turns out the bitch had no legal right to do that, it had to have to go through several legal hurdles. The cops wouldn't let the bitch go off with dickwad.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 05, 2016
these are the things that make one pray for global thermonuclear war

Click here to login