Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo wants get out of Jail free card because she's a Mooangry smiley

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Moo wants get out of Jail free card because she's a Mooangry smiley
October 06, 2016
Warning: Rage inducing

Murder for free - think of my childrun

Story is that she was high on ICE, hit and run on a cyclist, whom died at the scene, and is facing jail time - but pulling the Moo card because some disgusting travesty of justice with another meth-head got her out of jail time.

Background she's the widowed partner of a scumbag who got blown away after escaping from jail, trying to murder police and holding a bunch of prostitutes hostage in the city. This Moo has previously blamed her dead bf as excuse for her criminal behaviour.
Re: Moo wants get out of Jail free card because she's a Mooangry smiley
October 07, 2016
So I guess F%*$ the dead cyclist even though a disgusting meth head hit and killed her fleeing the scene. It is all about the well-being of the sproggie. At least in the article it said that her family wants nothing to do with her and she seems to be a pariah in the community. This is why dh and I are into mountain biking and when I bike it is only the back streets.
October 07, 2016
The cyclist she killed was a registered midwife, so I guess it's about the sproggie of a vile meth head or the person who pulls them out of their minging VeVe.moo with baybee

As CFdave mentioned, it'll probably be all about the sproggy in the end, conveniently forgetting the poor innocent person who got killed by a unrepentant, feral meth head.
October 07, 2016
"the welfare and future of his client’s 15-month-old son should assume primary importance in her imminent sentencing."

yeah, it's totally in the best interest of the kid to be raised by a meth head murderer.

"(Farrer’s son) is at an age and a stage where he wouldn’t understand the reason his mother had been removed."

then maybe suspend the sentence until he is older and able to understand, I don't care if she goes to jail now or ten years later, but letting her go is a travesty when other people go to jail if they kill someone...
October 09, 2016
tea princess
"the welfare and future of his client’s 15-month-old son should assume primary importance in her imminent sentencing."

Fuck that. If the kid wasn't important enough to her to get clean, why should he be important to her now? Let a non-addict raise the kid and be grateful that he's too young to understand that his mom is a murderer.
October 10, 2016
kittehpeoples

I'm sorry, but I thought the primary importance in sentencing was punishment for killing a cyclist? Isn't that what the court case is about?!? Oh, silly me, No - it's about the welfare of a runt of a meth-head!playing a violin
October 16, 2016
If the son is that young, the mother should lose custody and the state can put him up for adoption by someone who doesn't have their head up their meth-addled ass. Seems clear to me. There is really no reason for that poor kid to still be with her.
October 16, 2016
I hope she gets put in jail. Otherwise any crook with a baby (who is sentenced for heinous crime) could just whine 'But I have a chyyyyld, what about my chyyyyyld, I neeeeeeeed to be with my chyyyyyyld!'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login