Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo tries to punish teen girl for rejecting her son

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo tries to punish teen girl for rejecting her son
October 12, 2016
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/carolyn-hax-two-moms-and-the-enemy-of-the-play-date/2016/10/10/42cac8ee-8cda-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

The second story down is about a step-mother with, I think, no kids of her own. The stepdaughter moved in with them and mentioned she was headed to a school dance. A teen boy asked her and she turned him down going on to ask the guy she has a crush on who said "ok" The rejected teen boy's moo called Step Mom and told her that since she is not a "real" parent, a "real" parent would punish the girl by not allowing her to attend, for daring to turn down her "golden penis"

Jesus this may be some insight into how some males are raised and why we are hearing about guy's getting violent with girls who have no interest in them. I hope that moo is rare
Re: Moo tries to punish teen girl for rejecting her son
October 12, 2016
Saw that earlier.. beat me to it.
I think it demonstrates (as cfdavep said) how demented these moos are.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 12, 2016
I feel like there needs to be an obligatory Deadpool GIF here, NSFW of course.

The entitlement just goes beyond my grasp.
October 12, 2016
And here we see the roots of toxic masculinity. When moo gets irate at a girl expressing autonomy and thinks the girl should be punished for turning down her GoldenPenis, said GoldenPenis learns that those who turn him down have no right to do so and will punish those who do. Hence women being stalked, murdered, or else for simply rejecting a guy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 12, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
And here we see the roots of toxic masculinity. When moo gets irate at a girl expressing autonomy and thinks the girl should be punished for turning down her GoldenPenis, said GoldenPenis learns that those who turn him down have no right to do so and will punish those who do. Hence women being stalked, murdered, or else for simply rejecting a guy.

Hence the need for everyone to be very circumspect when choosing a partner. Many people believe that because they are in a relationship (or simply seeking a relationship) that they are owed things. They think they're owed affection, or companionship, or sex, or a baby, or money, or a place to live, or a car, or their student loans paid...

This kind of entitlement is harmful and immoral.

Nobody owes anybody, anything, unless they explicitly agree to such an arrangement. Relationships that aren't based on mutual consent are toxic and harmful. Dating/Love/Sex should be an entirely free market among consenting adults. They should be able to do whatever they want, and for whatever reason(s) they want. No one should be forced to do anything that they don't want to do. In cases of harassment, stalking, and assault, stiff penalties should apply to the perpetrator.
October 12, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic

Absolutely true. And another case of that weird mother-too-obsessed-with-son vibe. Blech.
October 12, 2016
I'm sure that kid will grow up to treat women in a completely proper way and totally won't be a rapey creeper. /sarcasm

So every time Junior gets rejected or just doesn't get his own way, is Mommy gonna swoop in to save him and tell the other party how wrong they are? I should already know the answer to that; kid's a major momma's boy. Sonny Boy deserves everything in the whole wide world and Moo's gonna tell you exactly why you're wrong for not giving him everything on a silver platter. I wouldn't be surprised if he does turn into a rapist either. Moo will defend him to her dying breath. "Well, if she had just said 'yes' instead of being such a selfish little slut, my darling baby boy wouldn't have had to rape her. So she brought it on herself. My son's innocent, your honor."

It doesn't sound like the step-daughter was mean about her rejection, but even if she had been, no still means no. That Moo isn't doing her bratty teen son any favors by bitching out a girl who turned him down for a date. She's grooming a future basement dweller because someone like him won't be able to maintain meaningful relationships (platonic or romantic), won't be able to keep jobs (because he'll fuck off at work and still expect to be paid) and will have a mile-long criminal record because he's been raised to believe he's entitled to everything and, most likely, if someone doesn't give him his own way, he should just take it and/or have Mommy go get it for him.

Even if the little freak did manage to land a girlfriend at some point, I figure he wouldn't be interested in the whole equality thing. It'd be all take take take on his part with no giving to anyone else. The girlfriend would be "required" to work so he doesn't have to, would have to cook his meals, do his laundry, fuck him whenever he wants it and be sympathetic to his feelings while doing nothing for her in return. Just like Mommy does, perhaps with the exception of fucking... though, with these clingy borderline-incestuous mommies of male children, I couldn't definitely rule out fucking as one of the many things they do for their goldenpenises.
October 12, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
paragon schnitzophonic

Hence the need for everyone to be very circumspect when choosing a partner. Many people believe that because they are in a relationship (or simply seeking a relationship) that they are owed things. They think they're owed affection, or companionship, or sex, or a baby, or money, or a place to live, or a car, or their student loans paid...

This kind of entitlement is harmful and immoral.

Nobody owes anybody, anything, unless they explicitly agree to such an arrangement. Relationships that aren't based on mutual consent are toxic and harmful. Dating/Love/Sex should be an entirely free market among consenting adults. They should be able to do whatever they want, and for whatever reason(s) they want. No one should be forced to do anything that they don't want to do. In cases of harassment, stalking, and assault, stiff penalties should apply to the perpetrator.

It is definitely toxic masculinity and femininity. There are so many people who justify seeking retaliation against others the minute they feel cheated, short changed, outfoxed, inadequate, etc. They can't accept their own self-failure and are unable to ask themselves what their stake in the issue is because that would mean taking personal responsibility. And it doesn't take much to make them see themselves in a negative light. Typically these kids have parunt(s) who think they can do no wrong and repeated this to the kid until he/she internalized it.

We can see this in the nasty behavior of parunts who retaliate against a number of others: other parents who don't share their same philosophies on (fill in the blank), the child-free, young adults who are living their lives and have yet to "settle down", etc. A big part of this I suspect is because the parunt finally has someone in their life who is honest, doesn't kiss their ass and demands all their attention making them #2. Parunt can't retaliate against the kid so they retaliate against other adults.

The problem I've found with dating is even if you're upfront and honest about what you want in a relationship and the potential partner agrees, it really doesn't mean anything. Words are cheap, behavior means everything.
October 13, 2016

The girlfriend would be "required" to work so he doesn't have to, would have to cook his meals, do his laundry, fuck him whenever he wants it and be sympathetic to his feelings while doing nothing for her in return.

This is a bang-on description of my first husband. Which is why he's my ex-husband.
October 13, 2016
this all reminds me of an article in a newspaper I read, incident is waaay long past (perhaps early 60's, I don't rightly recall exact).
seems some little mamas boy was on trial for rape. Somehow mama (or aunt of mamas boy)(again, I don't remember) got hold of the victims moms phone number, called this poor woman up, and was trying to get her to drop the charges... 'boys will be boys...' excuse...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 13, 2016
He's going to repeat the little psycho from Connecticut who stabbed a girl to death for saying no to going to the prom with him.

Bates Motel

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
October 14, 2016
And a future red piller is born

Stepmom is fabulous:

According to the other parent, if she didn’t want to go with the first boy who asked her, then she can’t go at all and should stay at home knitting her nun’s habit or something.

Is this a thing? Or is this other parent just being a tool because her son got his feelings hurt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 14, 2016
There is so much tripe here I don't even know where to start. I guess my first question is, what did she hope to achieve by calling her mother? Is she really stupid enough to think that would get her to change her mind? For me, even if I was going to do something of my own free will anyway, if someone TELLS me to do something, I am very much inclined NOT to do it. {In my personal life only, obviously}.

twocents
'boys will be boys...' excuse...

Ugh. That boys will be boys thing kills me for two reasons. First, it doesn't excuse the behavior, but people act like it does. That is ridiculous. I could say 'serial killers will be serial killers,' or 'drunk drivers will be drunk drivers,' that doesn't make either okay. I also hate it because it equates men, or 'boys' if you'd like, with rapists. By saying boys will be boys, when talking about rape, you are saying that the natural state of a boy is rapist, and everything else is above average behavior. And yet feminists are accused by MRAs as hating men. Really? If feminists hate men by wanting equality, MRAs must really detest them to the depths of their being, because they are calling all of them rapists.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 14, 2016
There is so much truth in this thread that it hurts.
October 14, 2016
@mrs._chinaski

By the bratfreers, yes. By the moo, nah.

Stolen from Shiny.
October 14, 2016
This is where the Elliot Rogers of this world come from.

I see no need to repeat what has been already perfectly articulated by everyone else in this thread, but I will add: teenage is way too old to have your parent call another kyd's parent because you got your pwecious feewings hurt.
October 16, 2016
rudeawakening
I see no need to repeat what has been already perfectly articulated by everyone else in this thread, but I will add: teenage is way too old to have your parent call another kyd's parent because you got your pwecious feewings hurt.

And let me take a potentially unpopular position in stating that perhaps teens are being pushed into relationships that they aren't necessarily ready for and don't want to be involved in, anyway. FWIW, I didn't have (and didn't want) any responsibilities associated with a girlfriend when I was in my teens. While there is a biological desire among teens to have sex, I don't believe that many of them are mentally ready for an actual relationship. I'm not sure why society stresses the need to push them into such arrangements.
October 16, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
rudeawakening

And let me take a potentially unpopular position in stating that perhaps teens are being pushed into relationships that they aren't necessarily ready for and don't want to be involved in, anyway. FWIW, I didn't have (and didn't want) any responsibilities associated with a girlfriend when I was in my teens. While there is a biological desire among teens to have sex, I don't believe that many of them are mentally ready for an actual relationship. I'm not sure why society stresses the need to push them into such arrangements.
I think it's because too many teens think having sex is a defacto 'right of passage,' and the sooner one 'loses their virginity' the sooner one attains a sort of nebulous 'manhood' or 'womanhood.' Sex is also pushed as something one does or they are considered 'weird' 'abnormal' 'repressed' 'frigid' 'gay' 'prude' or other things. There is a significant unspoken push to have sex so one can be considered 'normal,' and even one's personal beliefs can be mocked if one's religious beliefs compell a person to be/remain abstinent.

It's kind of sad, abstainees gets just as many bingos given as childfree for babies/chilldren, because purposefully abstaining can be seen as abnormal or 'unnatural', so some fell to the pressure and do what they may not want so they feel 'normal' and 'fit in.'
October 16, 2016
I am asexual and while no longer strictly in that age group, I can agree that young people are compelled to be in relationships.
Consider that, rather than being called 'single,' unattached youth is said to be "dying alone." Right, because being loved by friends, family, and pets isn't enough. *eyeroll*.

Stolen from Shiny.
October 16, 2016
contemplativeintrovert
I am asexual and while no longer strictly in that age group, I can agree that young people are compelled to be in relationships.
Consider that, rather than being called 'single,' unattached youth is said to be "dying alone." Right, because being loved by friends, family, and pets isn't enough. *eyeroll*.

The scare tactic of being in a relationship from the time one develops hormones to avoid "dying alone" needs to be obliterated because everyone dies alone. Besides, a teen in a relationship is as boring and one dimensional as a new parent is. All conversation is about the significant other or baby.

I had friends during my teen/young adult years who would get excited after every good first date and start talking to me about the guy (the one she spent a whole 2-3 hours with one time) and how she knows he is the one and is going to marry him and have tons of baybeez. A few days, weeks or months later she is broken hearted because she now knows him and all his faults (or it has finally sunk in that he was being serious when he told her on the first date or second date that he didn't want a serious relationship) they have stopped seeing each other and she wants a shoulder to cry on. Rinse and repeat.
October 16, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
rudeawakening

I agree with you. My parents didn't like it at all that during my one year in public school(8th grade), they would pressure kids as young as 6th grade to go to dances. I didn't want a girlfriend back then and I didn't really want one in high school either. These things were amongst the reasons I was bullied during those years. Maybe if the schools didn't host these kinds of events there would be less pressure.

Another thing I used to see were some girls would try to trick boys into thinking they were going to the dance together then they'd show up with another guy and have a whole bunch of people set up to laugh at the poor guy and humiliate him in front of as many people as possible. A couple of girls tried to pull that one me but I turned them down flat and didn't go to the dances. Of course, I got labels that have been mentioned in this discussion slapped on me because I didn't want to have a girlfriend or go to dances.

I read that letter and the whole thing makes no sense at all. Everyone gets turned down once in a while, just roll with the punches and move on.
October 17, 2016
JohnDrake

I agree with you. My parents didn't like it at all that during my one year in public school(8th grade), they would pressure kids as young as 6th grade to go to dances. I didn't want a girlfriend back then and I didn't really want one in high school either. These things were amongst the reasons I was bullied during those years. Maybe if the schools didn't host these kinds of events there would be less pressure.

Another thing I used to see were some girls would try to trick boys into thinking they were going to the dance together then they'd show up with another guy and have a whole bunch of people set up to laugh at the poor guy and humiliate him in front of as many people as possible. A couple of girls tried to pull that one me but I turned them down flat and didn't go to the dances. Of course, I got labels that have been mentioned in this discussion slapped on me because I didn't want to have a girlfriend or go to dances.

I read that letter and the whole thing makes no sense at all. Everyone gets turned down once in a while, just roll with the punches and move on.

Let me get this straight, JohnDrake... you're telling me that you missed the "big dance" and yet didn't end up a total loser and failure at life?!? wink

For those who really enjoyed the school-industrial-complex, it might be hard to believe that a person could go through K-12 education, not take a huge interest in organized activities, and still come out of it all feeling okay and ready to go to college or move on in the world. FWIW, they hold the belief that schools should be doing a lot more than educating kids, and they'll spin virtually everything to say that somehow it's "educational." It comes back to the philosophical question--what is the role of public schooling? Many folks say it's simply to educate kids.

Unfortunately, American public schools are being asked to do far more than that. They are now in the business of doing things that schools were never actually intended to do. Many districts run a before and after school latchkey program. Virtually all of them have a set of traveling sports teams that play all seasons of the year. To move the teams around they run an entire fleet of buses, and transport students to and from the buildings as well, guzzling down a lot of diesel fuel along the way. These teams play on grass fields that require daily maintenance, or artificial turf fields that entail an upfront cost in the millions of dollars. Insuring all of these student athletes comes at an additional cost. And the coaches must be paid, too. Additionally, your local school district operates a cafeteria restaurant with a rotating menu, serving lunch each and every day. Some districts extend the hours of this restaurant, and serve breakfast and dinner. There is also after school tutoring and various clubs. They also run live theatre performances (ie., "The School Play"). And all of these activities require heat, air conditioning, electricity, plus cleaning and regular repairs and maintenance on the buildings involved.

Considering this vast array of programs and attached costs, it's no wonder that educating a kid costs taxpayers a figure in the tens of thousands of dollars every year.

Should schools be doing all of this stuff? Is it unreasonable to make the case that taxpayers are being put on the hook for far more than a K-12 education?
October 17, 2016
Schools have always had dances, field trips, sports and other student activities. This does not really bother me. Although I would not be surprised if these have all gotten much more extravagant in the past decade or two. Even when I was in school in the 70s and 80s there was way too much emphasis on sports, I can't imagine this has changed. Sports are a recreational activity that many people like to watch or participate in and that is fine. The problem is taking sports too seriously and expecting everyone to like them.

The worst thing schools do is providing three free meals a day even in the summer, and in some cases having washing machines. Schools should not be doing the basic shit that any halfway decent parent would do. If the parents can't or won't feed their kids and do laundry CPS should investigate them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login