Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lil' Sizzler committed by cop mom

Posted by addiea raine 
Lil' Sizzler committed by cop mom
October 13, 2016
This sterling example of law enforcement left her 3 year old in her squad car....while "visiting" her married supervisor for 4 hours. She claimed she fell asleep.

Link

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Lil' Sizzler committed by cop mom
October 14, 2016

"I think it's awful. I don't understand how you could be an officer alone, leave your child in the car for four hours, visit at a friend’s house. What was so wrong with her bringing her child inside with her? I just don't think an upstanding officer should have done something like that," said Heather Gauthe, of Biloxi.

I guess if she had the kid with her she couldn't fuck this guy. And she went over there at 6 a.m. Nothing says "wake up booty call" like a 6 a.m. visit.

Everything about this situation screams pure class (NOT) and pure stupidity. Kid with a different last name, where is the father, mother out fucking a married guy.

And note the article stated the Moo was "still in the hospital, suffering from trauma" after she cooked her kid. She left the kid in her WORK VEHICLE deliberately.....there was no forgetting.

The hospital stay is probably a preemptive move on her part so she can claim she "suffered enoughTM"

The article also indicated the dude might be charged too. I'm thinking it's possible but he could just say he thought the kid was still at daycare. How desperate was he that he fucked that? The woman is coyote ugly.
Re: Lil' Sizzler committed by cop mom
October 14, 2016
When I saw the photo, my first thought was how godawful Moo's teeth are. And the five-head is notable. My guess is her fellow officer is probably no prize, either. Like tends to attract like.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login