Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trashy breeders on the walk/jog/bike path

Posted by cfdavep 
Trashy breeders on the walk/jog/bike path
October 16, 2016
Today we did a 15 mile bike ride on the bike/walk/jog path, the Zim Smith Trail near Saratoga, NY. It is fun in Oct. because bike wheels roll over leaves nice and quick. Near the end of the path before turning around a trashy breeder famblee decided to spread out all over the path and just stand there gaping at us coming toward them. One disgusting she-sprog was crouched down in that trying to "take a dump pose" wearing tights. There was no way to peddle though this group without hitting one and it was totally obvious no one would move an inch, so I jumped off the trail and went around the freaks, my DH had to do the same. EVERYBODY who uses the trail keeps to the right and I use my loud bell so I don't hit anyone. I have never seen anyone acting like that on the trail. Since they were standing there with these goofy smiles I actually thought that a lot of these breeders honestly have been raised so badly that they really have no idea how to even use a public trail.
Re: Trashy breeders on the walk/jog/bike path
October 16, 2016
Bike paths also seem to attract those big ass strollers I hate... one of my friends fell off his bike when he tried to avoid hitting a big ass stroller and noticed it too late that another kid was walking next to the stroller, blocking the way, so he had to veer off the path. When he told the bitch that maybe she should use the sidewalk instead (there is a nice, wide sidewalk nearby, separated from the bike path by a few shrubs and trees) she said that "the bike path is less bumpy".
(It's true, because the bike paths are brand new, it took some time to persuade the local government to have them, but it's NOT FOR YOU, bitches with big ass strollers.)
October 16, 2016
We have sidewalks (for pedestrians only) and also bicycle paths (marked clearly as such) and still the assholes on bikes will use the sidewalks and expect pedestrians to yield to them. I refuse to do this so I no longer use the sidewalks. And also, cars have hit more than one pedestrian in a sidewalk so no thanks.

Trails here are also a zoo, the most accessible/flattest ones are the worst. I stick to walking on the gravel ones because it repels breeders and their ilk. And why is that the majority of kydz of all ages are no longer able to ride bikes without wobbling all over the place? Good grief, the only kydz who wobbled when I was a kid were the neophytes who stuck to where they lived until they could handle steering. Those wobblers are going to seriously hurt someone on the trails.
October 17, 2016
In my area, sidewalks are only in residential neighborhoods. Bike paths are along the street so it's either the bike path or the street itself. And in the suburbs where you need a car just to get to the grocery store, I prefer if the runners, cyclists, and breeders would use the bike path because sorry to the "share the road" folks, but the moving 2000lbs of steel kind of win this one against the squishy humans.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 17, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
to the "share the road" folks, but the moving 2000lbs of steel kind of win this one against the squishy humans.

This! My parents' neighborhood is nigh impossible to get out of, because traffic is heavy. I tried pulling out because there was a gap and some dishevelled hick youth sped up on the bike to cut me off, instead of waiting on the median like a non-suicidal person. I tell you, if we had a purge I'd rear-end these idiot bikers and cyclists. There should be a law absolving you of guilt if you hit someone recklessly impeding traffic.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login