Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo threadjacking YA! to whine about her life

Moo threadjacking YA! to whine about her life
October 18, 2016
I currently have only a part time job and am trying to get a second one. Out of curiosity, I searched for "is it possible to work 2 jobs," to see if there were tips for potential scheduling conflicts.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100508025410AAf6Ad2

Someone asked about working 2 full time jobs and some moo threadjacks it to whine about how her life sucks and she does it ALL for her son! She's such a grand martyr moo for working and wanting to take her kyd to Dizney.

Some quotes:

I am 25 years old I have a 4 year old son.
{getting knocked up at 21 was your first mistake}

I am broke and cannot afford to buy my son a toy whenever he asks for it, I bail on friends who invite me out for dinner or night out of fun because I dont have sufficent funds. We have everything we need but i work so hard to give all my money away.
{You made another person. You are obligated to parent your child or give it away. Bed made lie.}

This week I start my second full time grave yard job 11pm-7am people are bugging me about how i will live through that type of schedule my answer is i have no choice im tired of living check to check.
{You don't have a choice anymore, you could have chosen not to get knocked up. Bed made lie x2}

I want a brand new house with a huge yard for my son and to take him to disney land.

On top of that yes me and daddy are together and dad works a full time job as well he pays rent and bills and will be sacraficing him self this summer working in wild fires.

My point is we all have it hard and what people like me need are support not everyone saying dont do it you cant, I have no choice!

So they have 3 full time jobs amongst them and are still living check to check? Sounds suspicious to me

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Moo threadjacking YA! to whine about her life
October 18, 2016
Sounds like this moo has lofty lifestyle ideas at 25. Duh better watch out because she wants to live the high life right now!
And she still hasn't figured out having a baybee at 21 is a carved path which leads away from the high life. Have another baybee and watch it get worse moo.

I don't recall any 25 year olds who could afford all of this. I knew a few with trust funds or large inheritances and they didn't have these kind of standards, one had a small place co-signed and his appliances were bought new for him once he married. Another one had a small house with a tiny yard which his grandmother left him so he was rent-free and that was the best set-up I knew of amongst everyone. Most people were working at least 1.5 jobs at this age, or working 60+ hours at one mediocre paying job.
October 18, 2016
How is it that Duh is working full-time and Moo is working two jobs and they still can't afford anything? Duh will be "sacrificing himself in wild fires" - does that mean he's a firefighter? Average salary for a firefighter is around $44K, give or take ten grand depending on where you live. I know brats are expensive, but even with a kid (on top of allegedly never going out or buying her kid stupid shit), three full-time sources of income still isn't enough? Moo doesn't have any student loans to pay off either. What in the fuck are they squandering their money on?

Also, how is Moo possibly working two full-time jobs? Doesn't she sleep? Where's the kid go all day and night when the parents are both working? I'm sure he feels real loved when his parents are never around to see him. Who knows, maybe that's the point - maybe the kid wasn't wanted and both parents work as much as possible so they don't have to see him.

Moo's day job is about $16K a year after taxes (or a little over $1350 a month). So let's say her second job is $10K a year for shits and giggles. I'll low-ball and say that Duh is making $35K possibly doing firefighting. That's over $60,000 a year and they're still poor? Moo's monthly bills that she mentioned (day care, food, car payment, credit card bills, etc.) add up to just under $1400 at their worst. Working just one job, she couldn't afford everything on her own, but Duh works full-time too! Where's all his money going?

Sounds like these people are poor because they don't know how to fucking budget. That, or there are indulgences that they've neglected to mention like drugs or booze. If you can't figure out how to support a family of three on sixty large a year when there are people who do the same on half that income, then you're doing something wrong.
October 18, 2016
One thing is for sure. They're not spending enough on condoms.
October 19, 2016
I think chances are pretty good the husband is still volunteering as a firefighter, rather than hired on full time yet. It takes a certain amount of volunteering to get in to most fire departments, from what I understand. I worked with telephone lineman for a while, and one of them was trying to get on the firefighting force full time but hadn't racked up enough volunteer hours yet. (I think this is more specific to big cities where lots of little boys want to grow up to be firemen, to qualify that a little.)

He was shorter than me, so I was surprised that's what he wanted to do. He would have to work very VERY hard physically to overcome his size disadvantage, after all, they have to wear full gear AND be able to carry out a fellow fireman in full gear, in case of disaster.

(Also, he kept failing the CDL test, which made me laugh, because I had a CDL A at the time. The other linemen gave him no end of shit for not being able to do what "the girl" on the crew could do. And he also couldn't tie a square knot to save his life, nor his shoelaces. Weird little fellow.)
October 21, 2016
$20 says this dumbass will be popping out a second kid within a year or so.

they never learn.
October 24, 2016
the noodler
One thing is for sure. They're not spending enough on condoms.

beating with a lol hammer

bouncing and laughing

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login