Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders using their brats as a measuring stick for fucking EVERYTHING

Posted by retro lizard 
The local renovated historic hotel came up in a conversation quite some time ago during a famblee holiday meetup. The relatively small portions came up & Main Grandmoo mentioned one of the new toddler parasites in the famblee being able to polish off an entire plate. She acted like this was surprising & didn't bother to factor in the fact that the hotel's diner is moderately upscale, so of course the portions are going to be relatively small. I think there was also mention of the parasite's breeders mildly complaining about the portions. Its evident just by walking into the hotel lobby that its moderately upscale, what the hell did they expect?

The parasite's experience shouldn't matter, as a toddler aged parasite doesn't belong in an upscale establishment to begin with, regardless of behavior. Hell, they barely belong anywhere that is not specifically geared towards brats. Breeders, as usual inserting their brats into things as if their experiences or input is just as valid as an adult's, even though a toddler can't even say its own name, let alone properly enjoy an upscale diner.

I thought to myself at some point, something along the lines of, "So, the parasite eats like a horse. Some people can really pack it away, myself included. That doesn't mean the portions are too small, again, contextualized with the diner being upscale. Also, its a moderately upscale place, upscale places tend to have smaller portions, why is this any shock to you? If you go to an upscale establishment, be prepared to order an extra side, & don't bitch about the extra cost. You gave up your right to bitch about the cost, the second you walked into a place that was evidently upscale."
angry flipping off
I totally agree with upscale restaurants serving smaller portions, but I find that once I've shared the starters, had my main, dessert and wine, I'm usually so full I can barely move.

I don't get why those idiots would complain about smaller portions in a nicer place, AND bring their brat? I fucking HATE it when breeders bring their shriekers into nice restaurants and I have to put up with it during my expensive meal. Part of enjoying a meal in a nice restaurant is the ambiance. Brats totally ruin it. Breeders have no excuse to bring them, because plenty of parents DO get babysitters, because they don't want to deal with the hassle of bringing their brats to a fine establishment.

It only shows their low class and poor breeding that they complained about the size of the meal. Obviously they know nothing of nicer restaurants and how to enjoy their meals. They probably usually order pizzas and scarf down slice after slice at home, which is what they are used to.

Go to fucking McDonalds, you asshats, where you belong, and you can get as much food as you want for a cheap price! Leave the nicer places to those of us who are either childless or decent parents who know better.
My dear friend whom I lost earlier this year once went to France. She said the portions were tiny compared to the US, but the food was so rich and filling that you didn't want more.

Fast forward to a couple of years ago when Mr. kittehpeoples and I went to a French restaurant in Epcot-- not France, I know, but staffed by French chefs/cooks. I couldn't eat all my food, and the waiter asked if anything was wrong with it (the service was phenomenal, btw, but that's another story). I said no, it was great, just very rich. He leaned in close and said quietly, "French cuisine in American portions." We cracked up, and he got a really good tip. smiling smiley
What's probably most disturbing, is that the general public have lost all common sense when it comes to portions. Half a cow hanging off the plate is nowhere near the recommended size of healthy portions (which happens to be a playing card pack size of meat).

The fact that the toddler could polish off a meal that's probably the correct adult serving size is just disturbing, but then I'd bet when the bratleigh becomes obese, the Moo will then complain about all the crap it's shoveling into its pie hole.

Like Kitteh said, if they didn't like the portions, then take em to some franchised feeding trough, where they can eat a year worth of third worlder's food in one sitting, and still go back for deserts.
Only an idiot Breeder would drag a toddler to an upscale restaurant, then have the gall to complain they didn't get enough food. Take your freaking brat to McDonald's or Golden Corral and get a bunch of food for a little money.

The title of this thread, using brats to measure everything, reminds me of one of my pet peeves: Amazon reviews that mention brats. If you aren't reviewing a kid product, I don't give a rat's ass what your kid thought of the product, and I'll vote you down because of it.
I feel the same way about reviews on TripAdvisor. Their user-submitted photos are full of creepy brats about to fall off a cliff's edge as Mama forces them to smile for the camera. All it does is tell me which attractions will be full of families so I can avoid them at peak brat time (roughly 11am-4 pm)

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
To continue the thread jack, I found this on Amazon this morning as I was looking at the reviews for a portable keyboard. This one was silicon, and this Moo of "special needs childREN**" weighs in:

I have special needs children, they have gone through so many keyboards whether it's because of spilling drinks, or sticky fingers or because of their anger issues. I saw this keyboard, and thought why not? I order it, it comes in. Set was a piece of cake, plugged it in, boom, works perfectly. Since we've had it, sticky finger? no problems, wipe down easily, Spilled drinks? piffff. my child was still typing while the liquid was on the keys, and i just used a towel to clean it up, no problems. anger issues? he's hit the keyboard, but its not broken. Not saying it's unbreakable, but the keys don't come off, its light weight, almost flimsy, but tough rubber. I'm impressed, anyways. smiling smiley I would recommend it.

**why is there always more than one? Way to torpedo your life, Moo. Have fun with your brats and let's hope he continues to hit inanimate objects and not your face.
bell_flower
Have fun with your brats and let's hope he continues to hit inanimate objects and not your face.

Give him time. As soon as he figures out she won't hit him back, she's fair game.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login