Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cafe fires worker for asking parunts to control feral brats angry smiley

Posted by danity 
Cafe fires worker for asking parunts to control feral brats angry smiley
October 21, 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859884/Screeching-children-taken-outside-behave-Mother-furious-cafe-owners-shame-son-two-throws-tantrum-gets-toastie-instead-cake.html

The gist: A cafe worker posted the following on the cafe's facebooger page after a long day of screaming brats.

We would like to make a comment about the behaviour of some small children today.
We appreciate that mums come along and bring their children, we do ask that the mothers respect the other clients in the coffee lounge and when their children are screeching and screaming and having tantrums, we would ask the mothers of these children to take them outside till they can behave.
There are other clients who come for a peaceful relaxing time over tea/coffee and probably a light snack. They do not want to listen to unruly screaming children whose parents cannot keep them under control.
The post, which has since been deleted, added: “We send our apologies to those customers who came to Tyme lounge this morning and had to put up with the screeching and screaming of the children

A completely reasonable request , no?

Not so......an extremely butthurt moo responded saying she was v.v.v.v.upset that she had been "shamed" for having an unruly kyd.

Cafe's reaction ??

http://imgur.com/a/GLCB6

UGH!!!! The cafe's owner is a famblee man and will fire anyone who dares fail to worship at the feet of mombies everywhere.
Hope the asshole gets sued for unfair dismissal. That worker was only thinking about paying customers who shouldn't have to listen to screeching feral brats when they're trying to have a cup of damn coffee. Thankfully a lot of the fb comments are in support of the worker who was let go. Unbelievable! angry smiley
I have had it up to here with people complaining about "shaming." Do you feel ashamed? Yes, that is the point. That is how people, and even animals, learn WHAT NOT TO DO.

A classmate in elementary school acted up sometimes, and he lost a star from the board everytime he did. What was the result? The boy acted up less.

My dog tried eating from the trash once, and I clapped my hands and said "Ah-ah, No!" What was the result? My dog doesn't try to eat trash, and if he slips he still doesn't fight me on dropping it.

It's not "being mean," it's a change in behavior after experience. It's called LEARNING. If you never correct the kids, they will never learn that the behavior is bad, and they won't stop.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
And what exactly do they hope to accomplish by firing that employee? Because from where I'm sitting, I see that cows with unruly kids they don't want to discipline feeling like they have way too much power and will frequent Tyme knowing that nobody will say anything to them for fear of losing their job. Meanwhile, the customer base the establishment should want is going to take their business elsewhere because they don't want be disrupted by shitty kids and the equally shitty breeders who will get violently butthurt.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Cafe fires worker for asking parunts to control feral brats angry smiley
October 21, 2016
I predict a Help Wanted hanging in the window for the rest of this business's life. Who would work there knowing they're on constant vigil with shitty tips as the reward.
October 22, 2016
The employee didn't call anyone out by name; the butthurt moo identified herself because she recognized her own shoddy parenting in the employee's description. I agree with contemplativeintrovert. Moo should be ashamed, because she's raising her kids badly, pitching fits when she gets called on it, and costing people their jobs.

Now that whoever it is has lost their job, s/he should name the moo if name is known, or describe her and her ferals thoroughly enough that people can identify her as a raging bitch.
Wait, people can lose their jobs over this bs? Why are breeders catered to?!

I'm kind of afraid to see how these kids grow up. I wasn't a perfect kid, but I never did shit like that. What the hell happened for this to be ok now?
October 22, 2016
Lol at the subtle bratfree comment! spin and stick out tongue

What's scary is the majority of the fb comments and dailyfail comments were in support of the restaurant staff member's original post.

For them to be let go over something like that is very unfair.
Well the Cafe is now known publicly as 'kid friendly', which is big neon signs for 'brat creche'. I expect there will be flocks of entitled moos beefing with their overage brats everywhere, and the tantruming snotlings running amok.

All the decent customers will simply find a better place, and leave the creche to the feral moos and their soured udders and putrid diapers.
October 23, 2016
So publishing a facebook post on a page followed by 823 people and without mentioning her name (hell, it could have been about any of the other entitlemoos visiting the place), is "public shaming". But when her story is published in Daily Mail's online edition (according to Wikipedia "the most visited English-language newspaper website in the world, with over 11.34m visitors daily") where she is shown publicly proclaiming that "IT WAS ME KATE RAINE WHOSE KID CAN'T BEHAVE", it's apparently okay. Moo logic. I'll never understand it.
I hope the fired worker sues the place.
I hope that now the Moo was stupid enough to out herself and put her full name out there, that she gets publicly shamed on a much bigger level.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 24, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
I hope that now the Moo was stupid enough to out herself and put her full name out there, that she gets publicly shamed on a much bigger level.

I'm bored and Google is my friend.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login