Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo bleats when downy son doesn't get modeling call back

Posted by freya 
Moo bleats when downy son doesn't get modeling call back
November 03, 2016
Just because your kid loves having his picture taken doesn't qualify him to be a paid model

Very very few people will ever model moo. It is highly discriminatory. Agencies only contact the people they are interested in reviewing for modeling and it is a tiny percentage. Love the way she assumed it is because he is a downy kid and bleets discrimination and makes it into a huge social awareness campaign because she is outraged. Bet she called and called the agency bugging them and never heard back. Downy is 15 mo. old and is too young to understand the concept of modeling so this is definitely about the moo's ego. The world doesn't need another stage moo.

What is next? Downy kids infiltrate gifted programs because requiring a minimum IQ is discriminatory? Parunts with 5'2" boys demanding they be a starter on a high school basketball team?
Re: Moo bleats when downy son doesn't get modeling call back
November 04, 2016
I remember reading a book about child stars in the "golden" era of Hollywood, and one of them asked his mother when he was an adult, "Why did you ever put me in the movies when I was two?" She answered, "It was all you ever wanted to do!"

It's never about the children. It's always about the moo/guardian/whoever's going to get the rubs if they have a "famous" child.

moo
"I immediately wrote a well-thought-out message explaining to them my son had every right to be considered."

Wow, no ego there. And no covering her ass, either. Of course it wasn't a complaint; her letter was educational.

And if the picture included in the article is representative of the photos she sent them, I'm not surprised they didn't call back. He is not model material.

I also like how the company worded their statement-- they're reaching out to her to get her perspective, and yes special needs kids should be represented, blah blah blah...but nowhere does it say they're going to use HER kid to do it. Would serve her right if she pitches this huge fit and then they find some other disabled child to represent their brand.
November 04, 2016
What an entitled, narcissistic cow.

On a similar note, I've been noticing Fisher Price has a couple commercials out with some F.U.G.L.Y kids in them. Is ugly supposed to be the new cute or something?

It reminds me of this hideous baby I once saw. He had these huge, thick black eyebrows. The thing looked like Burt from Sesame Street. Everyone around me was gushing about how cyoooooot he was, of course eye rolling smiley
November 05, 2016
Of course it's all about the moo. I'd bet she's guilty for sluicing a defect, is pissy at the world and manufactured this whole situation for the udder rubs and social media lowing. Bessy would've known full well her dumpling is destined for the reject pile, and fully pulled the tard-card 'edmukashun' when called out for it. It seems to have backfired, as the comments are tearing her a new one, but unfortunately with these attention whores, any attention, whether bad or good is attention none the less.

Luckily, she will slither back into obscurity and adult diaper changing, and the world will move on quite soon - but she will be forever known as the Fail Moo.
November 05, 2016
That is not an attractive child.
I was involuntarily repulsed when I saw the child's photo.
Not the reaction most advertisers would like for a model.
November 05, 2016
cassia
That is not an attractive child.
I was involuntarily repulsed when I saw the child's photo.
Not the reaction most advertisers would like for a model.

Yea this. I read the article and after my wtf radar came back online I thought about how Osh Kosh, the client/advertiser, replied to TardMoo that they didn't specify special needs in their casting call. Yea because they want people/possible consumers to see their product and not some tard in overalls.

Note:I think my autocorrect is forwarding this pre edited post to the appropriate SJW groups...
November 06, 2016
It seems to be a law of nature that no matter how fugly the sprog moos and wanna-be moos will always gush over how "beautiful" or "adorable" it is.

People who cast child models have to be more selective.
November 06, 2016
That loaf looks like the Doctor in the episode of Dr Who where the Master ages him so far he turns into a wizened thing the size of a baby. It was the second part of The End of Time. Ew.

That is one fucking old looking loaf.
November 06, 2016
20+ years ago, most people would cope with their problems or at the very least, attempt to handle them in an adult fashion.

Today, any perceived slight is met with faux outrage via social media, in an attempt to shame the perpetrator into "doing the right thing" when in reality, the perpetrator never did anything wrong.
November 06, 2016

Today, any perceived slight is met with faux outrage via social media, in an attempt to shame the perpetrator into "doing the right thing" when in reality, the perpetrator never did anything wrong.

Exactly. OshKosh probably gets a lot of similar requests...how many kids never hear anything at all? Moo thinks they are REQUIRED to take her son because he has Down's syndrome.

It doesn't help that the kid is uglier than a bucket of buttholes.
November 06, 2016
stillwaters
What an entitled, narcissistic cow.

On a similar note, I've been noticing Fisher Price has a couple commercials out with some F.U.G.L.Y kids in them. Is ugly supposed to be the new cute or something?

It reminds me of this hideous baby I once saw. He had these huge, thick black eyebrows. The thing looked like Burt from Sesame Street. Everyone around me was gushing about how cyoooooot he was, of course eye rolling smiley

When I worked in medical records, one of the jobs was birth certificates and if the parents weren't married I would have to go to the room and get the sperm donors signature claiming he was the donor. I can truthfully say that out of the multitude of brats I've seen, I've only seen two that I would consider even cute. One was cute because of how comfortable he was. All these babies screaming and all he did was just turn his head to get more comfortable. Didn't even flinch. The second, I would have to say was stunning. She had skin that was the color of cinnamon, full head of dark curly hair, and long eyelashes. She was the only one I could say was just beautiful. The rest of them ranged from "its a baby" to "its a squashed bug in a blanket".

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
November 06, 2016
bell_flower

Exactly. OshKosh probably gets a lot of similar requests...how many kids never hear anything at all?

I don't have the statistics, but I'd have to imagine that the percentage of people who don't strike it rich in modeling has got to be around 99%+. I suspect your odds of making it as a model are the same as making it in acting or professional sports.

I'd also imagine that the path to success likely does not involve going ballistic on social media when things don't go your way, thereby exposing your true temperament to potential future employers.
November 07, 2016
I'm sure he can be a model, he just needs to find the right venue. Remember that forced birther advert with the babies in an egg carton with the caption about it being God's stimulus package or something similar? This kid would fit right in.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the thread where we made fun of that, nor a copy of the picture.
November 07, 2016
Her temper tantrum worked....

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/19591-baby-with-down-syndrome-to-model-for-ad-campaign-despite-once-being-excluded-from-casting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 07, 2016
navi8orgirl

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/19591-baby-with-down-syndrome-to-model-for-ad-campaign-despite-once-being-excluded-from-casting

Ugh, of course it did. Barf.
What the fuck is wrong with people?! I am disgusted by her tantrum throwing, and I am disgusted that she was rewarded for it. Where is the chainsaw emote?

Listen, bitch, there are probably millions of normal people who want to model / act / sing that don't get anywhere, because reasons. The world doesn't owe your son a modeling contract because you birthed a reject. Truly disgusting. People like her are why I think you should need some kind of screening process for breeding.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
November 07, 2016
navi8orgirl

I hope the folks at Oshkosh, Inc. are ready for a cavalcade of just about every type of person imaginable who now feels entitled to a modeling job. The social justice grievance industry has a boatload of these faux "victims" and goddammit all of them are special snowflakes, and all of them are going to be superstar models for this company.

You name the minority status or disability, they've got a candidate. And unless you want to get shamed on social media, you'll go along to get along. That is until the sensible, silent majority grows tired of your pandering to the SJW's, and stops buying your product. When the sales stop, the workforce is permanently relieved of their duties. And while extreme political correctness may play well to a tiny, yet extremely vocal, portion of the population, it is little solace to the average worker who will ultimately be stuck on the unemployment line.
That child's face is very "old school tard". Like, Willowbrook tard, before all the state hospitals closed and parents started taking care of their little cruel jokes from the universe at home.
June 13, 2017
Holy thread necromancy....
June 13, 2017
That is one fugly little mutant
June 14, 2017
Babies with Down's syndrome are the few who don't start looking better the older they get. That's not a good recipe for a modeling career.
June 15, 2017
I need to sue Victoria's Secret. Because, in spite of being over 30 years old and being over 100 pounds they don't hire me. I know I am the next Gisele.

Seriously....she sent pics to ONE agency. As one of the first supermodels, Gia, said: "Go see, go see, go see. I aint good at this. And even if you are good at this, what exactly are you good at?" She had more "go sees" that did not pan out before hitting the big time, and that is the truth of the industry.

She bullied the company into hiring her kid over a million "gorgeous" kids....who were all also turned down.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
No. Just no. I've actually seen some cute Downie babies, but this is not one of them. NEXT!
July 07, 2017
It is funny that Down's kids today are considered the latest thing to have. Only in human civiliazation can a genetic screw up be considered the latest accessory. That company took on that Down's kid to jump on the Down's bandwagon to make parents feel good about their disappointing surprise, like THEIR Down's will go on to cure cancer.
July 10, 2017
I used to take photos for aspiring models and actors. Must say, the overwhelming majority had no potential. Lots of people who appear to have potential and may resemble a model or actor freeze up completely in front of the camera and can't take any direction whatsoever. Think most people believe to be a model you just need to meet certain appearance requirements and then stand in front of a camera. Most are so busy looking self-conscious they forget they are modeling/acting. Not so if you expect any level of success! If they can't connect with the audience then they can't sell product and be memorable.

It is hard enough getting a connection with an older able-bodied kid or teen, can't even imagine trying to take a photo of a special needs baby with funny features that isn't wretched.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login