Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo gets called out for disgusting behaviour and lowsbawling

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Moo gets called out for disgusting behaviour and lowsbawling
November 19, 2016
No support for changing babby diaper on cafe table

Essentially, vile moo changes diaper on a cafe table around other patrons, gets a dressing down from the manager, but then tries to illicit sympathy by leaving a critical review on google and on social media - only to have it backfire on both google and facebooger the world 'fail' on flames.

The comments are pretty much 95% supportive of the manager.beating with a lol hammer.
Re: Moo gets called out for disgusting behaviour and lowsbawling
November 20, 2016
I can't get the link to load, but-- wouldn't that be a massive health code violation?

And don't moos do this on a semi-regular basis?

I swear, giving birth must make your brain fall out, too.
November 28, 2016
Warning long post - copy of story...

A BRISBANE woman has been slammed after criticising a cafe’s response to her decision to change her baby’s nappy, twice, on one of its tables.

The new mother wrote a scathing Google review about Park Bench Espresso Bar in Bulimba for the reception received for changing her 12-week-old in front of dining customers.

The review, attributed to Stephanie Plahn, first praises the quality of the cafe’s coffee before taking aim at its owner Jocelyn Ridgway and other customers.

The diner said that after failing to locate a public rest room, she put a changing mat down on the cafe table and changed her 12-week-old baby.

“This was the only solution,” she said.

In the review, the woman goes on to say that a cafe worker had attempted to clear her table and tried to throw out her coffee while she was changing the baby, and gave her a “dirty look and made some comment” after the woman informed the waitress she hadn’t finished her coffee.

“I approached her (the manager) upon leaving and asked if she had a problem with my baby and I sitting there. She said in quite a critical tone, that she didn’t think it was appropriate to change my baby there,” the review states.

“To this woman and the 2 other customers who made comments regarding this. Mothers don’t need your judgment or criticism. We have enough pressure and stress we deal with on a daily basis. We rarely get the opportunity to get out and have a coffee amidst the long list of things we are doing for our families every single day.

“I am sorry (not sorry) you are so terribly offended by a tiny baby’s tiny little dirty nappy and that you think it necessary to criticise.”
The review battle is going on at the cafe’s Google profile.

The review battle is going on at the cafe’s Google profile.Sourceconfused smileyupplied

While the women may have been expecting a sympathetic response, comments on the review and elsewhere on social media have been largely critical of her decision to change her baby’s nappy in a public eating area.

One commenter Jenny Tully responded to the review saying she “couldn’t agree more” with the owner’s comments that the woman’s behaviour was not appropriate.

“People eat from these tables ... you can’t seriously think that it would be hygienic to change a child on a table that people eat from?” she wrote.

Other Google users said changing a baby while other people were trying to eat was a sign of a “self absorbed generation”, and that it showed “no respect for people around”.

The cafe owner herself fired back, replying directly to the unfavourable review with a stinging response.

“Thank you for your feedback Stephanie,” she wrote.

“I don’t think there is much more to say other than in the same way you don’t expect to have to feed your baby in a toilet, I don’t expect people to eat while a nappy is being changed.”

Ms Ridgway told AAP the woman was at the coffee shop for two hours last Friday.

“She was there that long the baby did two poos,” Ms Ridgway said.

“There were people next to her. We had complaints from a group of older women who did not think it was that great.”

Since Ms Ridgway shared the review on Facebook with friends, she’s said she’s had nothing but support.

“I know in my heart that that was not cool. It’s an etiquette thing. She won’t be back as a customer, that’s fine. I can’t afford to have customers like her anyway,” she said.

P.s - sorry to Kitteh and others who couldn't get this story.
December 02, 2016
No need to be sorry. smiling smiley

As for the story-- wow. I'm guessing that bitch would object to an adult with an incontinence problem changing their pad/adult diaper in public like that; what makes it okay for her to change her baby there?
December 07, 2016
What's the bet that if some other bint did the same thing next to her, she would be squalling about the public health threat to her fuck-trophy. As we all know with breeders, their own foul behaviour is excused because it's them, but Dog-help others who repeat the same behaviour.
December 07, 2016
nokidsandhappy
What's the bet that if some other bint did the same thing next to her, she would be squalling about the public health threat to her fuck-trophy. As we all know with breeders, their own foul behaviour is excused because it's them, but Dog-help others who repeat the same behaviour.

Oh. Like abortions. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login